This thread is a suggestion for a rule change that is desired from multiple members of these boards in regards to the currently banned subject (even in the off-topic section) of circumcision.
I propose that this widely misunderstood and censored subject be allowed on these boards because this subject has a direct and substantial impact on sexual function and the sexual relationship.
The current official SedFast rule states:
“Whether or not you are circumcised has no impact on seduction, and is off topic.”
But in fact it does have an impact on sex which is an aspect of seduction. Here are just a few of the ways that circumcision affects sex:
- Loss of the lubricating gliding motion of the foreskin during penetration
- Loss of highly erogenous sensitive tissues including the inner foreskin, frenulum, dartos band and Meissner’s corpuscles
- The effects of the keratinization of the penis that occurs when protection from the foreskin is lost
- Effects on erectile dysfunction
- Problems related to circumcision such as tight erections, hair growing up the shaft causing painful intercourse for partners and reduced sensation.
Furthermore, it would allow members to discuss and be aware of the subject of foreskin restoration of which multiple members of this forum have partaken in and which national organizations exist to help those who have chosen it. I started a thread about foreskin restoration two years ago, which went well, only to have it locked and deleted.
It has also been brought to my attention that viewpoints are changing on this site and that the current rule banning its discussion is a hold-over from the old site going back to the early 2000’s. As somebody who has made studying this a part of their life for the past three years, I can say that viewpoints world-wide are changing as well, but particularly in the US.
I understand that moderators may wish to avoid certain issues that can cause debate, but previous threads on this subject have been well received. The subject of circumcision is in-line with all aspects of sex and ultimately seduction.