Close
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This post has been ranked 7.00 out of 10 with 3 votes.

Quote Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post
    I'm circumcised... and the reduced sensitivity thing hits home for me.
    This is common and is in part because without the protection of the foreskin, the head and remaining inner foreskin form a protective layering of protein cells called keratin on their surface. The remaining inner foreskin remnant drys out and becomes almost indistinguishable from the shaft skin as does the head of the penis. This layer of keratin hides the pleasure receptors and reduces sensitivity in the remaining tissue. As you age, this is going to increase but there are things that can be done about it.

Imagine what would happen if the soft mucosa of your inner lip was exposed to the air 24/7 instead of being in the protection of your mouth. The properties of that skin would change.

It is actually possible to shed that layer of keratin and greatly increase sensitivity if you can find a way to keep those parts of your penis sufficiently covered for a long enough time.
    "The further a society drifts from truth, the more they will hate those who speak it" -- George Orwell

This post has been ranked 4.00 out of 10 with 3 votes.

So you guys want to open up a discussion to talk about dicks? Weird. I thought we were here to talk about pussy.

Besides it being a really weird thing to want to discuss on a seduction forum, what's the point? What're you going to do? Start a movement to outlaw circumcision? Just feel like arguing? Sounds like a political discussion which I think should remain off topic here. Go write about it on a forum where people care about shit like men's rights and red pills. I think it'll just clog this forum with more irrelevant bullshit than there already is. Total troll fodder.

I'm circumcised and have absolutely zero problem with it and agree it HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SEDUCTION.

Please mods do not let the forum get infected with bullshit discussion topics like circumcision. Next thing you know, people will be discussing the virtues of Jesus Christ in rearing children in monogamous marriages, or perhaps Brexit, penis pumps, and dietary supplements.

Quote Originally Posted by Circulator View Post
    Please mods do not let the forum get infected with bullshit discussion topics like circumcision. Next thing you know, people will be discussing the virtues of Jesus Christ in rearing children in monogamous marriages, or perhaps Brexit, penis pumps, and dietary supplements.
    Hmm having second thoughts about the "long term celibacy strategies" I was about to drop. It was gonna be super actionable. .

Circumcision seems an odd topic to ban though tbh, seems a pretty reasonable discussion for board about sex. I remember one poster going off on a pretty emotional tangent on circumcision on MASF, is that the source of this ban??

chickjunkie is that you?
    La Voie de Gun - Gunwitch method en français - www.voiedegun.com

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 2 votes.

We added that rule when there were a series of long posts about it, we got complaints from a lot of other members who thought it was off topic.

I was circumcised, but they did it when I was a few days old and I have no memory of it or life with a foreskin. I have heard all the arguments about it, and understand why people are upset and concerned, but it is a moot point. I can't go back and undo the past. Neither can anyone else, and very few guys get it done willingly as adults, so what does it matter to seduction? Just like penis enlargement, which is also banned, if I remember the rules rightly. You have the dick you have, women focus on other things, and by the time she sees it, you have made the sale.

And, just to add my experience, referencing loss of sensation, it didn't affect me. My problem as a young rookie was cumming way, way too fast. The sensation was overwhelming the first few times. Without a foreskin, fucking is still the most pleasurable thing I have ever done, and nothing else comes close. So I don't spend a lot of time thinking about it.

I'm against it as a practice, find it abhorrent, and support those who want to ban it as baby mutilation. However, there are a number of things that fit that bill that are off topic here.

However, if people really want to talk about either subject, there is always Off Topic. I'm pretty chill about things, and if WWIII doesn't break out in Off Topic, I'm not going to be closing threads there.
    The older the violin, the sweeter the music. Augustus McCrae

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

Quote Originally Posted by Silvertree View Post
    We added that rule when there were a series of long posts about it, we got complaints from a lot of other members who thought it was off topic.

I was circumcised, but they did it when I was a few days old and I have no memory of it or life with a foreskin. I have heard all the arguments about it, and understand why people are upset and concerned, but it is a moot point. I can't go back and undo the past. Neither can anyone else, and very few guys get it done willingly as adults, so what does it matter to seduction? Just like penis enlargement, which is also banned, if I remember the rules rightly. You have the dick you have, women focus on other things, and by the time she sees it, you have made the sale.

And, just to add my experience, referencing loss of sensation, it didn't affect me. My problem as a young rookie was cumming way, way too fast. The sensation was overwhelming the first few times. Without a foreskin, fucking is still the most pleasurable thing I have ever done, and nothing else comes close. So I don't spend a lot of time thinking about it.

I'm against it as a practice, find it abhorrent, and support those who want to ban it as baby mutilation. However, there are a number of things that fit that bill that are off topic here.

However, if people really want to talk about either subject, there is always Off Topic. I'm pretty chill about things, and if WWIII doesn't break out in Off Topic, I'm not going to be closing threads there.

Hiding the subject, pretending that this massive elephant in the room doesn't exist... It's not a good idea...

You can't go back and reverse child-hood abuse either... If we just bury it and pretend it never happened, is that a good idea?

You may not feel that it has affected you, so be it, but clearly it has affected a lot of men and they're even posting about it in this thread. Why ignore them?

You say it can be posted in off-topic, is that the case now? Because previously my thread on foreskin restoration in the off-topic section was deleted two years ago, although not by you. Is this official permission that it is okay to be talked about in off-topic?
    "The further a society drifts from truth, the more they will hate those who speak it" -- George Orwell

You say it can be posted in off-topic, is that the case now? Because previously my thread on foreskin restoration in the off-topic section was deleted two years ago, although not by you. Is this official permission that it is okay to be talked about in off-topic?
    Last year we changed almost everything about how this site is run.

And yes, if people want to talk about foreskins or penis enlargement in Off Topic, I'm not going to close those threads as long as they stay civil. Off Topic posts still have to be remotely connected to seduction, sex, and the Player lifestyle, which are the on topic subjects.
    The older the violin, the sweeter the music. Augustus McCrae

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 2 votes.

-Many topics are important in the world.
    -However, this is not a health/patient forum. This is certainly not alt.mens-rights.
    -This forum is a direct descendant of alt.seduction.fast. Personally Id like to keep it that way.
    -I wonder how well a heavily moderated purist forum would do in this day and age. I was always a fan of heavy moderating.
    -Especially the keeping of one mega thread for each common subject, vigilantly moving new topics to the threads they belong in.
    Loves: Shy Girl-coding into Starry-eyed Extroversion, spamming Open-loops and Mini-cold-reads and lots of light kino.
    Hates: Putting pressure on others. Things that feel 'brainy'.

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

Instead of saying "hey lets talk it everywhere" why not just talk it in this thread??

My opinion is "why did you touch that guys dick, its his dick, oh religion makes it legal? well why are you using a political body to unconsentingly touch his gear?"
    Its pretty rediculous (no pun intended)

Im circumcised - and as far as I know (and ive done a lot of research), circumcision doesn't affect sensitivity negatively at all.

In fact, there's evidence for both points of view. Many people say circumcised is more sensitive sexually than non-circumcised

I feel non-circumcised is disgusting IMO...dont know how a guy can keep his foreskin and have that cheesy stuff growing and all..yuck...my dick is 100% clean..always