Close
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 37 of 37
  1. #31
    Moderator DNYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    NYC
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,517


    This post has been ranked 5.50 out of 10 with 2 votes.

    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Z View Post
    Is anybody not getting laid due to this? If not, maybe that's why it's banned. Too much politics, philosophy and bs, not enough seduction.
    Yep. What does one hope to gain from such a discussion? Either you're circumcised or your're not, it's not like you can do anything about it*. Until you have a son of your own, this is a moot point.

    * Don't be a fucking idiot. YOU CAN'T RE-GROW YOUR FORESKIN any more than you can re-grow your tonsils or your appendix or your adenoids. "DNYC, you've obviously never hear of the miraculous technique that..." NO! DON'T BE A FUCKING IDIOT!

  2. #32
    Member chessmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Detroit area
    Age
    27
    Posts
    201


    This post has been ranked 1.00 out of 10 with 2 votes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Impulse View Post
    See here, circumcision helps prevent HIV:

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circumcision_and_HIV

    It also helps protect against most STD's , other infections, and lots of other diseases

    30% reduction in herpes and HPV, protects against loads of stuff

    See here for a brief overview:

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circumcision

    Show me that non circumcision helps prevent HIV or STDs and then youve got a real case...

    From a seduction point of view, its better to be cut...if your fucking a lot of women, chances of STDs is way way higher and if your uncut your playing massively with your health

    No chick wants to feel your dick if youve got that cheesy smegma crap on it..thats disgusting

    And plus if you touch your dick all day (like I do..I touch my dick all the time, whether im with a woman or not), it helps to be super clean..with a circumcised dick I never have to worry about my dick getting dirty - its so much cleaner than worrying about cheesy shit building up and constantly have to clean things

    Nearly every country in Europe has both a vastly lower rate of circumcision and a vastly lower rate of STD prevalence

    The US has both the highest rate of HIV and the highest rate of infant circumcision in the industrialized world with the exception of South Africa for HIV and South Korea for circumcision.

    Not only does the removal of healthy body parts without consent as a means of disease prevention violate the basic tenants of medicine, the Hippocratic Oath, ethics and common sense... it also doesn't work.

    The only reason you think it prevents HIV is because the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation funded 3 highly flawed trials in Africa that no real medical organization takes seriously today. Those who desperately needed an excuse for circumcision latched on to it and here you are regurgitating it. It was a time when an answer to the African HIV problem was desperately needed and circumcision was all they had to put their hope into because nothing else was working.

    Just so you know, the idea that circumcision prevented HIV didn't even exist until 1986 and wasn't tested until 2004.

    It is extraordinary to think that this victorian era punishment for masturbation just so happens to prevent HIV and other diseases... After it's already been forced upon countless millions. It's the equivalent of punching somebody in the face then desperately searching for benefits from breaking one's nose.

    Most of your stated benefits are so comical and untrue that it would be hilarious if it weren't so tragic.
    Last edited by chessmaster; 12-27-2016 at 06:24 AM.
    "The further a society drifts from truth, the more they will hate those who speak it" -- George Orwell

  3. #33
    Member DJ_Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    910


    This post has been ranked 5.50 out of 10 with 2 votes.

    First off, go have sex you seem stressed out. Second, correlation is not causation, so please provide better evidence.

  4. #34
    Member chessmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Detroit area
    Age
    27
    Posts
    201


    This post has been ranked 1.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Z View Post
    First off, go have sex you seem stressed out. Second, correlation is not causation, so please provide better evidence.
    At this point you're just projecting yourself onto me because you have nothing to say. You don't want more evidence, you wouldn't look at it if I did.
    "The further a society drifts from truth, the more they will hate those who speak it" -- George Orwell

  5. #35
    Member hangman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Malgudi
    Age
    37
    Posts
    2,869


    This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

    Quote Originally Posted by chessmaster View Post
    At this point you're just projecting yourself onto me because you have nothing to say. If you wanted to, and you don't, you could find the trials showing increases in HIV transmission with circumcision.
    It probaly does decrease STD transmission chances. More surface area, more stimulation, more chances of micro-cuts.

    But why does that matter? u better use condoms either way.

    But yeah, you are using this whole thing to feed your persecution mania.

  6. #36
    Member DJ_Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    910


    This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

    Quote Originally Posted by chessmaster View Post
    At this point you're just projecting yourself onto me because you have nothing to say. You don't want more evidence, you wouldn't look at it if I did.
    Lolz bruh do you even projecting?

    Legitimately, though, I'm not sure what I could be projecting. You are fixating on this to a degree that, from the outside, does not look healthy. If it is that big of a deal, tell your parents how they ruined your life. I am not even commenting on the morality of circumcision because this is a seduction forum, and I prefer to focus on that when I log in. My comment was a legitimate one when it comes to statistics and research. Just because you find two variables to have a correlation, positive or negative, does not guarantee that one causes the other. It is intellectually dishonest to suggest otherwise, or at least really lazy. And that applies to any subject, as opposed to your assumption that I am just so deeply biased I would refuse to see "the truth."

    I do wish I had an uncut dick and the freedom to have made that choice myself. I also think it is fairly low on the list of things that will affect my life. Ergo, don't really care.

  7. #37
    Member chessmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Detroit area
    Age
    27
    Posts
    201


    This post has been ranked 1.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

    Since you wanted clarification, the part that you were projecting is your inability to provide any evidence for your claims.

    At one end you are claiming that anyone who isn't cut is at high-risk of contracting STDs based on flawed trials that try to correlate HIV contraction with circumcision status in recently cut men in Africa in the Wikipedia articles you linked to. I counter that by showing that there's not even any correlation on a worldwide level of any kind, infact the opposite is true... and you hit me with "correlation is not causation" -- A backwards argument that negates the whole premise that circumcision prevents STDs in the first place and undermines your own argument.

    For the record, correlation may not always imply causation, but when you have both the highest rates of circumcision and HIV in the industrialized world... Its probably best not to promote circumcision as an effective means of disease prevention.

    You are fixating on this to a degree that, from the outside, does not look healthy
    That's fine, I don't mind if you think that, it's your opinion and you're entitled to it.

    But I couldn't help but notice that your argument has switched from one centered on disease prevention to suddenly it's no big deal however you wish you had been given a choice. I wish I had been given a choice as well, so at least we can agree on that.
    "The further a society drifts from truth, the more they will hate those who speak it" -- George Orwell

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •