Close
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Does this site have some kind of virus/ redirect to some site fileupload.com or so? or Just me?

Hey not a huge concern but I seem to be redirected to some randomy virusy site when going to pua-zone.com from Googling 'faster seduction' and clicking the link to this site.

My first thought would be it's my computer, but it only seems to happen when I go to this specific website. Just wondering if anyone else had the same thing. If no one else does, then I guess it's some random synergy between my computer/ this website.

Dance Floor Seduction Skills360's Avatar

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigslick2 View Post
    Hey not a huge concern but I seem to be redirected to some randomy virusy site when going to pua-zone.com from Googling 'faster seduction' and clicking the link to this site.

My first thought would be it's my computer, but it only seems to happen when I go to this specific website. Just wondering if anyone else had the same thing. If no one else does, then I guess it's some random synergy between my computer/ this website.

Yes and I have to go to a word document to type my posts then copy and paste here, since when I write does not let me do spaces most of the times…
    It seems couple of viruses going on..
    Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 2 votes.

Yes, I cant do spaces either these days!

I have to click "Go Advanced" to put a space in, and sometimes I dont get that option either. So then I log out and back in again, or hit refresh

Quote Originally Posted by Impulse View Post
    Yes, I cant do spaces either these days!

I have to click "Go Advanced" to put a space in, and sometimes I dont get that option either. So then I log out and back in again, or hit refresh
    so going advance did the trick awesome!(testing lol)
    Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

I never get redirected when I use a bookmark. I tried the Google path, and it did happen once, but not the next few times. I don't think that's us, I think that's Google. I suggest using a bookmark.

I'm not having any trouble putting spaces in my post right now. No one has complained to me about that.
    The older the violin, the sweeter the music. Augustus McCrae

I never get redirected when I use a bookmark. I tried the Google path, and it did happen once, but not the next few times. I don't think that's us, I think that's Google. I suggest using a bookmark.
    It is happening a lot, i have couple of virtual computers and my own computer and is doing it a lot, i would say started happening about 1-2 weeks ago

I'm not having any trouble putting spaces in my post right now. No one has complained to me about that.
    In this buried post, you have already 3 people not complaining but bringing it up to the attention... The space problem is intermittent... Sometimes it happens, sometimes it does not...(multiple computer different networks)

-Ive only seen the space bug when using chrome. first time 2 weeks ago (Just go up one line, and it will fix)
    -I just had a weird bug where text appeared at start of the post I was writing, so I had to use notepad.
    -Ive never been redirected though.
    Loves: Shy Girl-coding into Starry-eyed Extroversion, spamming Open-loops and Mini-cold-reads and lots of light kino.
    Hates: Putting pressure on others. Things that feel 'brainy'.

Hahay yeah thought my space bar was broken once
    Then copy pasted the space once and it worked again

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

I forwarded this thread to Tubarao, who handles technical stuff, because he knows the most of any of us. I'll let you know when he tells me something.

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 3 votes.

Update: Tubarao is working on it. Yes, we were hacked. He has to work on it from work to get into more detail and fix things.

What he has said so far...

That filestore72 site also hacks people's browsers. Folks should clear their browsing histories to remove any hacked cookies.

I have my browser set to clear the history and cache every time I close it for security and privacy reasons. Highly recommended.

I use Linux now, which is immune from most problems. I love it. It just works better.