Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 2 votes.

Hi all, please try searching for "faster seduction" in google and clicking the link. I believe I've fixed the issue, and I'm no longer redirected to filestore.

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

The spacebar issue appears to be specific to a recent update of Chrome. Here's a post that describes the error in detail:

Since upgrading to the latest Chrome version, I cannot use the space bar under the following circumstances:

When using Quick Reply, and the cursor is positioned right BELOW the quoted text. The spacebar does not work. If you re-position the spacebar above the quoted text, the spacebar will work. To reproduce the issue, you must use Quick Reply.

Also, if you go to Advanced Mode on the reply, the spacebar works. I have verified this on three computers. It is definitely from the latest Chrome update.

The problem does not exist when using Internet Explorer.
    Use a different browser, or use one of the workaround suggestions.

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 2 votes.

Quote Originally Posted by Tubarao View Post
    Hi all, please try searching for "faster seduction" in google and clicking the link. I believe I've fixed the issue, and I'm no longer redirected to filestore.
    Seems to be fixed. Thanx.
    The spacebar isssue persists. Yes, I am using Chrome. One way around the problem is to type a random character (I typed "m" which you will see at the end of my post.) After typing the character arrow back in front of that character. Now you can type to your heart's content, spacebars and all. m

I use Firefox and when I use quick reply it sometimes "jumps" a few lines above when I try to write, it's kind of annoying but no big deal (just gotta go to advanced). Never had the redirect issue so far but I always enter through fasterseduction.com so perhaps that's better

Jester
    Bunterrichten - Alternativen zum Unter-richten:

I tried viewing this site on my android phone yesterday and got redirected to a bunch of spam sites, works fine on desktop and my ipad though.
    “The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity, and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, and a deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen. ― Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Dance Floor Seduction Skills360's Avatar

problem still continues...
    Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

I am having the same issues.

Tubs, It's still there. It redirected me at first just now when logging in.

-For the space bar I just refresh and then it seems to work.

-And the first click from google always redirects me to filestore so I have to go back and try again until i get to sedfast.

There also seems to be a bug where when you upvote someones post it adds a 0 to the total amount of uppvotes so 1 becomes 10 and so on. Example:

This post has been ranked 10.0 out of 10 with 10 votes. Thank you for rating this post!

I notified Tubarao about your complaints.

Sorry to be slow, but it's Christmas, my kid is home from college, and I have to feed a horde of relatives tomorrow.

I have been busy.
    The older the violin, the sweeter the music. Augustus McCrae