Close
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Roosh v forum? Bullshit or what?

So, im just on the rooshv forum and is it bullshit or what?

It seems to have a lot of information but there's literally nothing to do with real seduction here. Its kinda a place for naturals or your average guy that cant explain the technicalities of game, or for guys travelling about who rack up notches with low hanging fruit/DTF abroad.

I know there's a lot of blogs out there..IMO nothing beats this forum for level of information and straight forwardness when it comes to learning seduction, and ive been on a lot over the years

If you want to learn seduction, and no matter what level you want to get at, this is by far the best place in the world to do it. GLL would come in 2nd place for me, simply because its straight forward and has a lot of good practical advice. RSD is bullshit.

Nothing beats sedfast man...absolutely nothing Its where the community was founded, and its where its roots lie..and its here where real seducers are created.

EDIT: I mean, just to add to that, a few pointers from someone like Gunwitch or Teevster is FIRE for your game man, like nuclear fire being dropped on dynamite

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 4 votes.

Well, let's keep the quality here then.
    This belongs to Off-Topic or something.

This post has been ranked 1.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

Quote Originally Posted by bazoom View Post
    Well, let's keep the quality here then.
    Oh yeh...sorry about that..I wasnt trying to promote someone else

But rooshv is bullshit man

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 3 votes.

Nah I mean to say this to somehow keep the boards from cluttering up with topics too far related from a real life seduction that can teach a guy practical stuff. Let's just preach the right things here and people will choose for themselves if they wanna practice what we preach
    Im a huge fan of just focusing on your own norms and the creating the right atmosphere and culture... then new people coming here will follow and actually get out in field. It's not so useful for us to discuss other forums
    Same with a lot of other mental masturbation topics: it doesnt set the tone of practice but instead that its okay to bullshit endlessly and not take action, own responsibility and so on

Forums aren't really a great way to LEARN anything. They are places to share experiences once you have learned something already. For example, someone who has no clue about pick-up will have a hard time learning that on this forum (unless he has massive amount of free time to sift through all the bullshit and find the good posts). On the other hand, guys who have some understanding of game will like it here because they can quickly see what is of value and what's not.

I once checked the Rooshv forum many months ago and all I saw were a lot of pseudo-intellectuals talking politics and not much about pick-up. Needless to say, guys like that don't get laid much.

Quote Originally Posted by Impulse View Post
    RSD is bullshit.
    I don't know about their forum but Tyler is one of a handful guys who has truly original ideas when it comes to pick-up (no wonder the massive amount of experience he gained over the last decade and the brain he has that is necessary for drawing useful ideas from the experiences). A few times a month I click on his profile and read his comments in the forum (http://www.rsdnation.com/user/60035/activity/comments)
    "There is a fundamental difference between men and women. To ignore it means to suffer, to experience it means to love. To understand it means seduction."

@Bazoom:
    Agreed.

Yes, this is a great place. We should be above trash talking other forums.
    The older the violin, the sweeter the music. Augustus McCrae

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 2 votes.

RooshV is a nutjob who makes pick up and people pracitcing it look like shit. NEVER have I kept my pua personality more secret than now. Back in the days we were associated with guys like Style and Mystery - and although those guys where weirdos they did not put us in a bad light. Now, we are associated with guys like Julien Blanc and Roosh.... one is touching upon the grey zone between seduction and harrasement, the other is a rape apologist...

-Teevster
    Teevster (TVA_Oslo) AKA. Alek Rolstad

Projects 2016:

- Liminal spaces and bubbles
    - Sexual value Elicitation
    - Sexual framing: Contrasting

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

Quote Originally Posted by animal View Post
    Forums aren't really a great way to LEARN anything. They are places to share experiences once you have learned something already. For example, someone who has no clue about pick-up will have a hard time learning that on this forum (unless he has massive amount of free time to sift through all the bullshit and find the good posts). On the other hand, guys who have some understanding of game will like it here because they can quickly see what is of value and what's not.
    I think this forum is brilliant for learning pickup - ive learned a lot from just listening to Teevster, Bacchus, Cosy, Skills, PE, Gunwitch and so many other regulars who post here too numerous to mention....so long as a guy does his research and a lot of reading here, he'll get the "right picture" of how seduction works

If a guy comes on here and just picks and chooses things, everything will still too haphazard in his mind and itll take years to figure stuff out

Thats a mistake I made..thinking I knew everything when actually I didnt know that much after doing more research here

Quote Originally Posted by Impulse View Post
    I think this forum is brilliant for learning pickup - ive learned a lot from just listening to Teevster, Bacchus, Cosy, Skills, PE, Gunwitch and so many other regulars who post here too numerous to mention....so long as a guy does his research and a lot of reading here, he'll get the "right picture" of how seduction works

If a guy comes on here and just picks and chooses things, everything will still too haphazard in his mind and itll take years to figure stuff out

Thats a mistake I made..thinking I knew everything when actually I didnt know that much after doing more research here
    Thank you, your appreciation is much appreciated. The intention is that one day we will learn from you (or whoever becomes good and comes up with new techniques, concepts and ideas).

-Teev
    Teevster (TVA_Oslo) AKA. Alek Rolstad

Projects 2016:

- Liminal spaces and bubbles
    - Sexual value Elicitation
    - Sexual framing: Contrasting

From a SedFast perspective, the best thing is the travel forum. But 85% of the success is SMV arbitrage - like an Aussie or a Brit coming to America and pulling chicks on accent. the other 15% is learning the culture and dating nuances. The 15% basically tell the rest of the travelers that top end girls require game, they can't just show up to a new country in cargo shorts and flip flops and sleep with supermodels.

#2 might be the fitness forum.

The have forums are anti pua, mostly about self improvement.

You need a supreme amount of patience to come across anything good.

Last valuable thing I learned was that Cialdini put out a new book.