Close

Need some inputs (Daygame only)

Hi,
    I'm back to square one since I broke up with my last gf in September. Been going out and approached maybe 1000 girls already. Get a bunch a numbers. Go on dates not as often as I used to (3/week). Still unable to fclose. It's been 3 months..I have good and bad days when I'm out. Some days I get 0 numbers, some days I get 6 numbers. Going out 4/week. Maybe investing 12h/week in this.

Need some inputs or reassurance from the professional daygamers.

First, I don't think your problem is related just to daygame, since if you are getting dates but are unable to fclose, you have sticking point not related to the way you meet women, but to your seduction skill in general. How are your escalation skills ?

Second, it seems you only go for the numbers. Try to to instant date

Not a professional day gamer here

I am surprised however you expect input from others while only bringing very little information to the table

- No one knows how you game girls... yeah day game is too broad
    - because of that no one can find the point where you lose those girls

Field reports are always a good source for others to find some alternative methods for you

If you get dates you do seemingly well, but in the reports you should include also how you got to the point of the date. Everything from start sets a frame for later

Dont be lazy with your posts and just expect people to give you answers (surprised SH already decided to help )

Quote Originally Posted by bazoom View Post
    Not a professional day gamer here

I am surprised however you expect input from others while only bringing very little information to the table

- No one knows how you game girls... yeah day game is too broad
    - because of that no one can find the point where you lose those girls

Field reports are always a good source for others to find some alternative methods for you

If you get dates you do seemingly well, but in the reports you should include also how you got to the point of the date. Everything from start sets a frame for later

Dont be lazy with your posts and just expect people to give you answers (surprised SH already decided to help )
    I agree we need more info, but it stuck out to me that it seems he is getting dates consistently, which means it doesn't really matter that he is doing daygame, what ever sticking point he has preventing him from getting laid, its not related to how he meets girls, or he wouldn't be getting dates in first place