Close
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

This post has been ranked 5.50 out of 10 with 2 votes.

Banging 18-21 year olds (night game)

So, now that im 31, I feel almost self-conscious going for much younger girls, but I know thats just all bullshit

I was in a club last night...full of smoking hot 18-21 year olds but they felt to me like they were 12 from my point of view.

It took me about an hour to adjust before I loosened up a bit and got the ball rolling, but it initially kinda threw me off seeing how super young and pretty the girls were...as if they were fragile low hanging fruit 9s and 10s. This was a high end club were everyone was dressed up, the girls were caked with makeup, high heels..the works. So most likely they were closer to the 21 mark than 18, who probably cant afford to go to a club like that

How does anyone else handle super young girls like this? I know its all bullshit and even one of my friends said theres nothing wrong with a guy in his early 30s going for 21 year olds...but honestly, it just felt to me like they were 12 and i was like this creepy older guy going after them (not all, as I did adjust after a while and loosen up, but thats how I felt when I got in).

It's as if I felt I would be taking advantage of them, seeing how clueless and fragile they are.

Granted I wanted to fuck a whole bunch of the club

Weirdly I dont feel this way fucking older women..ive fucked many who are 10-15 years older and never thought twice about it, so maybe its just me. I guess any relationship with a super young girl has to be based purely on sex..there would be nothing else worth pursuing apart from that. But yeh, probably im just full of bullshit. Thoughts?

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 2 votes.

"Granted I wanted to fuck a whole bunch of the club" _Impulse

So, then do it! This is some m-w/ white knight thoughts honestly. Break social norms and provide a ridiculous sexual adventure for some hot 18-21 looking to do that.

That's what comfort is for, and understanding archetypes, sex talk brings out her fantasies. Just because she's a young woman, doesn't mean she isn't a woman in her sexual prime looking for adventure and fun. I'd guess it'd be easier to bring back a group of girls that age and have a great after party.
    In Ictu Oculi

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 2 votes.

I've got an 18 yr old high schooler as my favorite FB at the moment. She's captain of the volleyball team and got her braces taken off a couple weeks ago. She says she's never been fucked like me before (easy to achieve with an 18 yr old tbh) and likes for me to call her my little high school slut as I fuck her with my big 38 year old cock. Hotness and a mutual win/win. Why deny yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by Impulse View Post
    SI guess any relationship with a super young girl has to be based purely on sex..there would be nothing else worth pursuing apart from that. But yeh, probably im just full of bullshit. Thoughts?
    Yep, mostly based on sex (and weed, and ordering delivery during sex breaks). I've opened her up more sexually already and she gets a thrill from the idea of bondange. I'll start lightly tying her up next time, break her in slowly over time so I can enjoy the whole thing unfold more. You can have a good 1-2 yr FB type relationship built solely on sex, ESPECIALLY with a young girl for whom everything is a first. Such a fantastic relationship to have a hot lil thing coming to you for her sexual needs and exploration.

This post has been ranked 1.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

Thanks guys, you're right..this is what I need to hear...shes a woman in her sexual prime, and im just buying into society's bullshit big time...I guess I need to take more of a "red pill" and be outside the social norm here

I guess on some level I didnt feel as if I was attractive to them (which I know is bullshit..I was getting majorly checked out last night by some cracking 9s , blondes who were like 20-21)....

Probably not all younger women will find me attractive, but that goes with any group of women at any age. So...im full of shit basically and need to sort my head a little here...in fact im probably MORE attractive as a guy in my early 30s than if I was their age

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

Thanks guys, you're right..this is what I need to hear...shes a woman in her sexual prime, and im just buying into society's bullshit big time...I guess I need to take more of a "red pill" and be outside the social norm here
    I'm almost always with exceptionally younger girls, recently (as I've crossed the age of 18 x 2) half my age or LESS (18 year olds are 20 years younger). I'll go out in public with them all the time in a "couple" looking way, I like to hit breakfast with girls sometimes when they stay over. No one seems to bat an eye at me being with an 18 year old. I'm not OLD looking though. . I'm a fit health stylish young-looking guy for whom it makes 100% sense that I'm with a hot young girl, there's no "creepy" even from a societal standard place, at least if you don't know our numeric ages (IE we look like we make sense together at a glance). If I looked old or gray or unstylish or flabby it may be different (I try to stay inside the bubble. Let me clarify that its the the Tina Fey definition of "bubble" I often reference, so ijjjji doesn't come yell at me (read first part of the "plot" section): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bubble_(30_Rock))

Not sure this is even a blue pill thing? Or maybe I'm just so far gone by now. . in the red pill corner of the world where everyone is super chill, non judgmental, minds their own happy business with a smile as the cultural norm.

in fact im probably MORE attractive as a guy in my early 30s than if I was their age
    Yes. This is an actual scientific fact too, not just a rhetorical "in fact."

This post has been ranked 5.50 out of 10 with 2 votes.

Quote Originally Posted by pureevil View Post
    I'm almost always with exceptionally younger girls, recently (as I've crossed the age of 18 x 2) half my age or LESS (18 year olds are 20 years younger). I'll go out in public with them all the time in a "couple" looking way, I like to hit breakfast with girls sometimes when they stay over. No one seems to bat an eye at me being with an 18 year old. I'm not OLD looking though. . I'm a fit health stylish young-looking guy for whom it makes 100% sense that I'm with a hot young girl, there's no "creepy" even from a societal standard place, at least if you don't know our numeric ages (IE we look like we make sense together at a glance). If I looked old or gray or unstylish or flabby it may be different (I try to stay inside the bubble. Let me clarify that its the the Tina Fey definition of "bubble" I often reference, so ijjjji doesn't come yell at me: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bubble_(30_Rock))

Not sure this is even a blue pill thing? Or maybe I'm just so far gone by now. . in the red pill corner of the world where everyone is super chill, non judgmental, minds their own happy business with a smile as the cultural norm.
    Yeh personally I dont think anyone around here would care if I was with a young girl..I dont look that old but I do have a little facial hair...If I talk to an 18 year old theyd probably say I was like 24..but if I talk to someone in their 30s, theyd think I was 36 lol...it just depends on who you're with really. Plus ive started taking that vitamin C serum that skills recommended to loosen my skin a little and look younger.

And its also why I think having a 6 pack is such a good idea - with younger girls they wont like the idea of a guy in their 30s with a belly...9s and 10s at her age want a guy who is a 9 and 10 too. And itd be 9s and 10s id be after only (or a super cute 8)

PE: Do you tell girls you're real age, and how do you handle that? Are you having to lie at the start until youve got a relationship going or what?

Yeh personally I dont think anyone around here would care if I was with a young girl..I dont look that old but I do have a little facial hair...If I talk to an 18 year old theyd probably say I was like 24..but if I talk to someone in their 30s, theyd think I was 36 lol...it just depends on who you're with really.
    There's a good 15-25 year period in life, from 20s into 40s, where you can simply maintain a "young adult" look (if you take care of yourself) and its true, your age could be guessed anywhere from mid-20s to late-30s depending on the context. I've found if you fall into this category, no one in "society" will second guess a thing based on how you two look together. If you don't trigger "old" then no one's thinking anything.

PE: Do you tell girls you're real age, and how do you handle that? Are you having to lie at the start until youve got a relationship going or what?
    I have to say age doesn't seem to really come up except for online where its already announced (and on OKCupid I actually play the age difference to my advatange in a screening/polarizing fashion. Online = polarizing screening game for me, that's the only good use of it). Generally my conversations aren't interview style and so nothing I'm saying will lead them to ask the question of "age." A lot of girls I've fucked from day or night game, even ongoing FBs, probably couldn't tell you how old I was.

I own it though when asked. You have less than zero to worry about here at 31, enjoy it man! Plenty of time coming down the road where you're going to actually have to worry about age. I ain't there yet though, and I'm 7 yrs older than you. Do NOT waste your 30s allowing yourself to feel old.

Err, just start with a couple conversations.
    No need to get all bull headed and insecure that you aren't able to have that frame you are used to.
    You shouldn't be more than 51% sold on a girl initially anyway, still plenty to ruminate on and work through in the flirrting process.

btw, be aware that this post of yours screams "I was wildly uncomfortable"
    It isn't cuz of the girls obviously
    Its something in YOU that is making you all pent up

What do you think its source REALLY is or could be?

This post has been ranked 6.00 out of 10 with 2 votes.

Quote Originally Posted by thecostofsuccess View Post
    Err, just start with a couple conversations.
    No need to get all bull headed and insecure that you aren't able to have that frame you are used to.
    You shouldn't be more than 51% sold on a girl initially anyway, still plenty to ruminate on and work through in the flirrting process.

btw, be aware that this post of yours screams "I was wildly uncomfortable"
    It isn't cuz of the girls obviously
    Its something in YOU that is making you all pent up

What do you think its source REALLY is or could be?
    Yeh definitely dude....I was wildly uncomfortable...Im trying to pin it down..but I do feel pretty insecure about my appearance even though I get a lot of women checking me out...I want a 6 pack and believe I should have one, given the number of years ive been working out, I really should have a 6 pack.

Im not fat or anything..you cant see anything when I have a shirt on...

So, im massively improving my diet and trimming down a lot to get that physique. Im tired of having these love handles and jugs and it just makes me look like a slob..im way better than that, and itll give me proof and evidence that I am attractive. I guess I believe on some level that the interest women give me is unfounded, because deep inside Im not accepting of my body with the belly..which I see and loathe every single day

Apart from that, yeh subconsciously on some level I still have a lot of shit floating in my head about women...as Ive said elsewhere I have no problem getting wildly checked out by women..last night I can count a whole bunch of women eyeing me up big time (including a cracking little 9 blonde in a high end club which I would have fucked the shit out of). A lot of the time I just freeze and switch off when I get checked out big time...totally hate that when it happens

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 3 votes.

this reminds me of a sticking point that I conquered returned that I was having.

originally to get really good at game I had to transcend societal conditioning. It was me against the world. Once I conquered it and became elite I got all the accolades that came along with it.
    The props, the respect, the results. My ego snuck back in and I was now 'the cool guy'. I abandoned my 'weirdo' identity that actually helped me be indifferent to other people's societal conditioning bullshit.

crazy how lessons that I thought I internalized slip away under my feet whilst trying to get other parts of my life handled.

I was with an 18 year old last night and yeah it's largely sex based. When I picked her up we barely did any talking and just listened to music till I brought her home. Society cringes at that cause 'women are more than just for sex'. Well if your additional character traits are worth more than just sex, that should be apparent and you shouldn't have to shame us into wanting your 'character'. *eyeroll*

fucking annoying how people think they can actually have an opinion of what men want. I want what I fucking want lol don't tell me what I should want.