Close
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by pureevil View Post
    You don't necessarily need to immerse yourself in the club environment (some guys do very very well this way, the club environment does set up guys and girls to fuck if you play it right. If this is your game, immersion is key). You can totally operate outside the feel of the venue, hell i'd wager close to half the people at the typical club aren't even feeling it all that much, so a "ehh this is ok" attitude can even align you with some of the people there and make a bounce happen more quickly.

It sounds like you're wanting the ballsack to just fucking go up to the hot girl and make the damn attempt. Whenever you want, wherever you want, despite how you feel in the moment.

If the other more vibe-related suggestions aren't working. . when you find yourself standing there like a puss puss for no good reason tonight, try thinking "dude really? Just go fucking do it man." And then just go fucking do it, for fuck's sake. See if that type of thought process doesn't work. Thats more my approach to this stuff, the "sports coach" motivation method lol.
    This is interesting. I find myself completely out of sync with most people if I am not immersed in the club with a little drink and dancing, and feel it's necessary to connect with most chicks. Yet, one of the times I pulled was with that attitude. I was sober, she was sober, spoke plenty with her and friends but nothing out of hand, no BT spikes, smoked some weed, dropped her friends off and ended up fucking in the back of the car.

Quote Originally Posted by Skills360 View Post
    late to the post but, majority of women have a 10 year gap rule, and 50/50, 15 year gap rule...
    10 year gap is that serious? I thought women would prefer a guy just a few years older..like 5-6..didnt know the norm was 10-15..thought that was just a niche of women

Do you have any evidence or references to back that up? (not saying your wrong, im just interested to know more, especially if its a majority rather than a niche thing).

my parents is like a 10-11 year gap, but thats normal in third world countries..in Uk/US I would think the normal age gaps between couples is less

For ONS/SNL obviously situation is different..

--------

For 3 second rule stuff...ive found I can still approach even if she checks me out..the times I freeze is when my fundamentals are shit (e.g im getting up late all week) - the biggest difference on its own is the early rise + power walk..it just gives you a momentum to actually go do it instead of bailing..but as I said I need to explore this more and make it more concrete

Dance Floor Seduction Skills360's Avatar

10 year gap is that serious? I thought women would prefer a guy just a few years older..like 5-6..didnt know the norm was 10-15..thought that was just a niche of women
    Yes and the beautiful thing is that the 10 year is "looks age" vs "real age"...

Do you have any evidence or references to back that up? (not saying your wrong, im just interested to know more, especially if its a majority rather than a niche thing).
    the girls i put my pipi in, what you want me to post their drivers license???

my parents is like a 10-11 year gap, but thats normal in third world countries..in Uk/US I would think the normal age gaps between couples is less

For ONS/SNL obviously situation is different..

--------
    No difference...
    Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

Quote Originally Posted by Impulse View Post
    In my experience, the women's age matters as well. A 30 year old women is more likely to accept 10 year age gap than a 20 year old. Of course a lot of 20 year olds will still fuck or date a guy in his early 30s. The key is to look about 28 (or younger). The real decline with young women happens when you can no longer pass yourself off as a 20 something.

You're right that large age gaps are much more the norm in places outside 1st world English speaking countries. I wonder whether that is due to the celebration of youth that you get in a lot of mainstream Western music videos, Hollywood films etc. If that were true then I guess the trend would have emerged fairly recently (last few decades).

And as a general rule, a large cosmopolitan city is going to be easier for an older guy than a small backwater town.

Those are the general rules of thumb I use when thinking about success rates.

Same age as you Impulse. I look 25 though.
    I was hitting up some 18-20 year olds and one girl was telling me about pub crawls and how she loved them. I told her I don't like them, but its cool.
    She looks at me in genuine, sincere disbelief (she was pretty drunk -- hate girls that drunk) goes 'don't you know how cheap drinks are on crawls?'

Made me feel soooo old. I can't remember the last time I prioritized getting drunk / $ spent, especially since it only takes me like 5 drinks to get a really strong buzz going.
    "A human life gains luster and strength only when it is polished and tempered."

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 5 votes.

All you guys that are so worried about "OMG I'm 30 and she's 19." STFU. Just do it. My ex-wife was barely 18 and I was 34. I am so tired of seeing these posts where guys are SCARED OF YOUNGER WOMEN. Go for them bro! There are a lot of them that want to fuck an older guy. Here's a blast from the past https://youtu.be/6y8lU7N3Jdg

This post has been ranked 5.50 out of 10 with 2 votes.

One of the reasons i get annoyed with Bachaus (and there are many)... Is that gaming this girls is extremely easy vs other demographics (again as long as you are around their age)
    Is it that time of the month... or is this just some more of your polarizing delivery? Either way this is borderline irrelevant to the discussion.

At NO point in this thread did I mention anything about MY experiences with chicks in this age-range, because I knew it would have little value. All I did was share a infield-state-control tactic when the discussion moved in that direction. A tactic I might add, that can be used REGARDLESS of your age.

Can I put myself in the shoes of guys 10+ my age and whatever personal struggles come with that? Nope.

But what I can do is share tips, tactics and ideas that may help with their PU journey. Which I've done in this thread, and countless others and since I showed up here, and if YOU find that "annoying" well that's obviously a personal problem of yours man... can't help you there.

This post has been ranked 4.00 out of 10 with 3 votes.

Quote Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post

Can I put myself in the shoes of guys 10+ my age and whatever personal struggles come with that? Nope. ...
    Actually I think you can.

Age is relevant in some, not all, situations.

Dont let people talk down to you just because you're younger than them.

One of the most debilitating aspects of growing older is becoming set in your ways and thinking you have it all figured out. There's a trade off between wisdom from experience and being blind with assumptions.

Dance Floor Seduction Skills360's Avatar

This post has been ranked 3.25 out of 10 with 4 votes.

Quote Originally Posted by Circulator View Post
    Actually I think you can.

Age is relevant in some, not all, situations.

Dont let people talk down to you just because you're younger than them.

One of the most debilitating aspects of growing older is becoming set in your ways and thinking you have it all figured out. There's a trade off between wisdom from experience and being blind with assumptions.
    White night game is legit! Age is very relevant a 19 year jumping in one of my posts that i created to Blue(who is close to 40, talking about some bubble, kind of pissed me off), so yes i apologize bachaus for the troll, back to you circulater I am still waiting for a post circulator, just one, I am rooting for you... I believe in you... Lets review:

- got thrown out of the forum

-came back under different name

- nitpick posts, specially mine

-after i make my post on Donald Trump in the context of polirization, you write a post on "usa election" how original, within days

- then you make a grandiose announcement of some post, of course in one my posts, that is buried somewhere in the forum repeating same shit i already have said in couple of posts but in convoluted way...

I know you are mad... I get it! :-)
    Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

This post has been ranked 5.50 out of 10 with 2 votes.

White night game is legit! Age is very relevant a 19 year jumping in one of my posts that i created to Blue(who is close to 40, talking about some bubble, kind of pissed me off), so yes i apologize bachaus for the troll, back to you circulater I am still waiting for a post circulator, just one, I am rooting for you... I believe in you... Lets review:

- got thrown out of the forum

-came back under different name

- nitpick posts, specially mine

-after i make my post on Donald Trump in the context of polirization, you write a post on "usa election" how original, within days

- then you make a grandiose announcement of some post, of course in one my posts, that is buried somewhere in the forum repeating same shit i already have said in couple of posts but in convoluted way...

I know you are mad... I get it! :-)
    Whos mad?

skills you need to get a life bro.