Close
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

This post has been ranked 4.00 out of 10 with 3 votes.

makeouts mean nothing? (BS Exposed)

So, skills has mentioned to me a few times that makeouts mean nothing but to be honest (and with all due respect to skills as hes a brilliant poster) thats total bullshit, and I honestly cant believe he can say something like that.

Makeouts are useful in a lot of ways in a nightclub situation:

1. It gives you massive validation that women find you attractive
    2. It can make you hornier and more up for it if your feeling down, it can boost confidence and loosen you up more.
    3. You can play with the girl in the makeout process and enjoy yourself with her this way (e.g fingering pussy, hand in ass crack etc). If the girl isnt available for sex, at least you got some enjoyment out of it, which will help you for next time
    4. You can extract right away sometimes for quick lays, or make her hornier through the makeout so she's ready to leave more quickly (ie also lick her neck, grind against her so she gets aroused)
    5. It can help you get other women who notice you making out with the girl (pre-selection)
    6. It can help a guy if he isnt getting consistent lays yet..he can concentrate on the "mid-step" which is consistent makeouts and then use that as a stepping stone to sex
    7. It can make a guy more comfortable with women in nightclubs in general
    8. It can be good as warmups for the night if the makeout doesnt go anywhere

So, how you can say makeouts mean nothing is pretty scandalous man. Its useful in a lot of situations, it can help guys out, brings validation, can make a chick horny for quick lays and opens more doorways.

True, sometimes a guy might not capitalise on a makeout so it doesnt lead to sex, because he doesnt know what hes doing...but in the bigger picture of things makeouts are useful. So, its BS to talk about makeouts being useless man..it can be useful in a lot of ways

------

Now, dont get me wrong..of course there are many ways to get laid without making out with the chick in the club..thats not what im talking about though. Makeouts with women can still help in a lot of ways

Dance Floor Seduction Skills360's Avatar

This post has been ranked 5.50 out of 10 with 2 votes.

I am definitely going to stop posting in the forum, is getting exhausting... arguing and arguing and arguing... Here is by impulse:

Quote Originally Posted by Impulse View Post

Also going for the makeout right away should be encouraged…think of all the women on the dance floor who are in a physical headspace…going for the makeout then is ideal..plus you actually have MORE options after kissing her, not less. It saves you time and energy.
    ————
    here is by skills, in the context:

^nope, makeouts don't mean shit! i can literally go to a club and make out with 10 women and no get laid... Makeouts is step above "phone numbers"... Impulse you want to discuss stuff lets discuss stuff but this Europea vs America stuff, is getting a bit out of hand, there are many seducers from Europe with same commonalities as what goes down in America... More than half of the forum is from Europe...
    Here is and actual field report with explanation
    Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

Slutboy

This post has been ranked 7.00 out of 10 with 3 votes.

No.
    "I'm the kind of guy you don't want to bring home to mom. Cuz I'd fuck your mom."

"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination"

This post has been ranked 1.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

And another one I forgot to mention:

Sometimes a women wont respond to verbals that well. So many times ive seen guys chatting to girls, you'd think they'd close the deal.....

Only for that chick to make out with some random guy on the dancefloor with no verbal game and go home with him.

So, to say makeouts is useless is massive massive bs man

----------

Hehee, skills it aint arguing man, its just sizing upto you...I saw that post you wrote ages ago..its BS man

Makeouts are useful in a lot of situations

Also, a lot of women dont makeout with anyone. So, if you make out with her, your helping your chances of laying her if you play it correctly

This post has been ranked 8.20 out of 10 with 5 votes.

This is high-school stuff. You have to be 18 to post here.
    Impulse, stop the "player" theorizing, you need a girlfriend.Skills and everyone else is trying to help but this forum is doing you more harm than good.

This post has been ranked 1.00 out of 10 with 2 votes.

Quote Originally Posted by Sase View Post
    This is high-school stuff. You have to be 18 to post here.
    Impulse, stop the "player" theorizing, you need a girlfriend.Skills and everyone else is trying to help but this forum is doing you more harm than good.
    Thanks for the derail - relevant posts to the OP only please

Makeouts might not be useful for you based on your life situation...but its useful in a lot of nightclub situations.

This post has been ranked 7.75 out of 10 with 4 votes.

Attention whoring again impulse?
    wth

Makeouts are kinda irrelevant, it can go either way
    Both views have positives and negatives
    There are areas of grey

Personally, I'd tend not to, because early makeouts give girls validation, letting them be more hyper, which makes it more chaotic

This post has been ranked 1.00 out of 10 with 2 votes.

Quote Originally Posted by thecostofsuccess View Post
    Attention whoring again impulse?
    wth
    Thanks for the derail...constructive posts to the OP only please :P :P :P

This post has been ranked 7.00 out of 10 with 3 votes.

Skills don't stop posting buddy. I know we've exchanged words, but I think at the end of the day you're AOK. Just stop engaging impulse. He is a lost cause. I predict that in a short amount of time he will have a mental breakdown and disappear forever.

However it brings up a good point. Excessive shitposters will drive away good posters. I don't consider myself top notch, but I do take this shit seriously, and there have been a few times when I've signed in to see that 90% of the new posts are just impulse mentally masturbating out loud to the sound of his keyboard, and I thought to myself "fuck this place" and noped out. Although I eventually cool off and come back, I worry there are others who just never return because as Sase pointed out this is bush league rookie bullshit posted by a belligerent hard case. Remember SargeMaximus? Impulse has a similar personality, just less field oriented. Yes I probably should just put him on ignore but I'm not a big fan of "turn the other cheek". I'd rather see some forum hygiene get done and have him dealt with.

This post has been ranked 7.75 out of 10 with 4 votes.

Go get laid, we are rooting for ya!

EDIT: lol who the hell downvotes this? Who doesn't want Impulse getting pussy?