Close
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

I figure I can weigh in on this...

I had a makeout with a girl last monday and she said she was interested in seeing me again. We were going for tonight. And now? She hasn't answered my text... coincidence?

This post has been ranked 8.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

Quote Originally Posted by SargeMaximus View Post
    I figure I can weigh in on this... I had a makeout with a girl last monday and she said she was interested in seeing me again. We were going for tonight. And now? She hasn't answered my text... coincidence?
    -Flake happened due to your other mistake. (go read the meet girl guide)
    -I find negative effects of makeouts to be more short lived, making it harder to bring girls home on the same day.
    Loves: Shy Girl-coding into Starry-eyed Extroversion, spamming Open-loops and Mini-cold-reads and lots of light kino.
    Hates: Putting pressure on others. Things that feel 'brainy'.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigslick2 View Post

I think make-outs are probably counter-productive, or maybe meaningless, towards the lay. I highly doubt they help matters.
    i honestly cant believe I keep hearing this...maybe you mean something different when you say makeout than I do?

In europe, generally if you kiss a girl properly (which is what I call makeout), then theres a 50/50 chance she will go home with you

Ive seen and done it many times - you kiss the girl and then its just a short step to have her leaving with you

Also you or someone else could be talking to a girl, another guy takes her and makes out right away and she leaves with him....have seen this so many times

-------

Kissing a girl is a ITS ON MOMENT, when you then have a lot of options

Especially on NEW YEARS EVE BOY! ie tonight!!

I honestly think this must be an american thing - a lot of women go out to hook up but nothing happens..so when they make out with a guy, its an ON moment, and then its just a short step to extraction

Im not talking about making out for 5 minutes or anything like that - that is indeed highly counter productive - you should keep it fairly short (30 seconds max, and on and off several times), and then go for extraction.

Maybe you guys are talking about the longish makeouts which are indeed counter productive

Most guys against "kissing" seem to think it means sloppy makeouts.

There are different kinds of kisses. If done right it can, IME, work as a hook that makes you go from fun flirting to "it's you and me tonight". The kiss has to be really good for this to work though. If I just casually go for a makeout session I also get bad results.

Quote Originally Posted by Stargazer View Post
    Most guys against "kissing" seem to think it means sloppy makeouts.

There are different kinds of kisses. If done right it can, IME, work as a hook that makes you go from fun flirting to "it's you and me tonight". The kiss has to be really good for this to work though. If I just casually go for a makeout session I also get bad results.
    I honestly now think this is a UK thing then

If you kiss a girl (as in proper kiss, not sloppy or just a peck) then theres a 50/50 chance you can extract her and sleep with her....chicks here know the score

After you kiss her, a lot of the time you can extract right away..they know sex is going down..its what theyre looking for after all

-----

As for the kiss being good, normal kissing is fine - so long as its not sloppy your fine

A lot of the time when you kiss, you will know the score if they rub their groin up against yours too (means sex is on the cards, or its her autopilot response)

Chicks want sex and are horny...kissing her will make her more horny and help put you in a bubble together

Quote Originally Posted by ijjjji View Post
    -Flake happened due to your other mistake. (go read the meet girl guide)
    -I find negative effects of makeouts to be more short lived, making it harder to bring girls home on the same day.
    I'm looking for that guide but can't find it. Do you have a link?