Close
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Dance Floor Seduction Skills360's Avatar

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

Quote Originally Posted by Impulse View Post
    So, skills has mentioned to me a few times that makeouts mean nothing but to be honest (and with all due respect to skills as hes a brilliant poster) thats total bullshit, and I honestly cant believe he can say something like that.

Makeouts are useful in a lot of ways in a nightclub situation:

1. It gives you massive validation that women find you attractive
    2. It can make you hornier and more up for it if your feeling down, it can boost confidence and loosen you up more.
    3. You can play with the girl in the makeout process and enjoy yourself with her this way (e.g fingering pussy, hand in ass crack etc). If the girl isnt available for sex, at least you got some enjoyment out of it, which will help you for next time
    4. You can extract right away sometimes for quick lays, or make her hornier through the makeout so she's ready to leave more quickly (ie also lick her neck, grind against her so she gets aroused)
    5. It can help you get other women who notice you making out with the girl (pre-selection)
    6. It can help a guy if he isnt getting consistent lays yet..he can concentrate on the "mid-step" which is consistent makeouts and then use that as a stepping stone to sex
    7. It can make a guy more comfortable with women in nightclubs in general
    8. It can be good as warmups for the night if the makeout doesnt go anywhere

So, how you can say makeouts mean nothing is pretty scandalous man. Its useful in a lot of situations, it can help guys out, brings validation, can make a chick horny for quick lays and opens more doorways.

True, sometimes a guy might not capitalise on a makeout so it doesnt lead to sex, because he doesnt know what hes doing...but in the bigger picture of things makeouts are useful. So, its BS to talk about makeouts being useless man..it can be useful in a lot of ways

------

Now, dont get me wrong..of course there are many ways to get laid without making out with the chick in the club..thats not what im talking about though. Makeouts with women can still help in a lot of ways
    ^ actually this is good, the thing with make outs is that you have to be careful, cause you can really pump up the buying temperature and then crash, and some girls just make out for validation... though, keeping the sexual tension up, push pull etc... My point is make out do not necessarily=sex..... You see all this infield of guys making out, do not mean they are fucking them... so my point is make out does not equal sex per se... Makeout just like phone numbers without a solid intraction=pupu... That is all! I get a lot of guys complaining about making out and not getting laid... But yes they are a lot of fun...
    Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

Quote Originally Posted by thecostofsuccess View Post
    Attention whoring again impulse?
    wth

Makeouts are kinda irrelevant, it can go either way
    Both views have positives and negatives
    There are areas of grey

Personally, I'd tend not to, because early makeouts give girls validation, letting them be more hyper, which makes it more chaotic
    lol just saw this post as i was typing another response...I talk about the validation.. One time me and ijjji were arguing about this exact topic and he had a great conclusion and explanation in context will se if i can find it...
    Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

Quote Originally Posted by Skills360 View Post
    ^ actually this is good, the thing with make outs is that you have to be careful, cause you can really pump up the buying temperature and then crash, and some girls just make out for validation... though, keeping the sexual tension up, push pull etc... My point is make out do not necessarily=sex..... You see all this infield of guys making out, do not mean they are fucking them... so my point is make out does not equal sex per se... Makeout just like phone numbers without a solid intraction=pupu... That is all! I get a lot of guys complaining about making out and not getting laid... But yes they are a lot of fun...
    Ok this is much better man..before you just seemed to ignore it completely which really made me wonder.

But as I said in the other thread, the guys didnt know what the fuck they were doing which is why they couldnt close the deal. Normally its immediate extraction or going mode one

-----

Lol at the derails....seems I hit a few people's nerves :P :P

There's different types of thread here for different things. Not all threads will be useful for you, in which case you need to concentrate on the threads that are for your life situation.

Case in point: Sase and Cosy - both guys in their late 40s...makeouts probably arent the most constructive use of their time. There's nothing wrong with that, but to then derail a thread about makeouts for guys in a different life stage than them is totally ruining the purpose of the forum.

I dont chase people around here telling them they need to get laid...horrendous horrendous mindset if you ask me.

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 4 votes.

Lol at the derails....seems I hit a few people's nerves :P :P
    Straight up, you have a habit of taking people's words entirely out of context and then arguing with your alternate context. This is what's happening in the OP. This is what got to me earlier on, you'd quote half a sentence of mine and go off, and the other half of the EXACT SAME SENTENCE would say what you just went off on. You selectively choose bits and pieces of people's more complete ideas and go off on semi-related half-true high volume tangents.

Something to be aware of and watch. .

Quote Originally Posted by Circulator View Post
    Skills don't stop posting buddy. I know we've exchanged words, but I think at the end of the day you're AOK. Just stop engaging impulse. He is a lost cause. I predict that in a short amount of time he will have a mental breakdown and disappear forever.

However it brings up a good point. Excessive shitposters will drive away good posters. I don't consider myself top notch, but I do take this shit seriously, and there have been a few times when I've signed in to see that 90% of the new posts are just impulse mentally masturbating out loud to the sound of his keyboard, and I thought to myself "fuck this place" and noped out. Although I eventually cool off and come back, I worry there are others who just never return because as Sase pointed out this is bush league rookie bullshit posted by a belligerent hard case. Remember SargeMaximus? Impulse has a similar personality, just less field oriented. Yes I probably should just put him on ignore but I'm not a big fan of "turn the other cheek". I'd rather see some forum hygiene get done and have him dealt with.

Yeah i am trying to tone down the polirazation as well and the trolling, guilty of that... is just not fun anymore, people take it too serious, and i see other dudes trying to polirize and imitate the style a bit uncalibrated... and yea that is a bad consequence that posters get fed up and leave the forum...

Quote Originally Posted by pureevil View Post
    Straight up, you have a habit of taking people's words entirely out of context and then arguing with your alternate context. This is what's happening in the OP. This is what got to me earlier on, you'd quote half a sentence of mine and go off, and the other half of the EXACT SAME SENTENCE would say what you just went off on. You selectively choose bits and pieces of people's more complete ideas and go off on semi-related half-true high volume tangents.

^ this impulse! just tone it down a bit! and a break on the new topics bro! calibration...

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 2 votes.

Quote Originally Posted by Skills360 View Post
    i see other dudes trying to polirize and imitate the style a bit uncalibrated...
    Yeah someone started a massive thread glorifying polarization here recently. Several posters warned that this would mostly lead to a lot of needless poorly calibrated conflict, but the OP just kept arguing and laughing about how well his polarization was working. .

I think it is important to have both view points on it, so you at least consider the alternate factors
    There is no need to be dogmatic on it imo
    Its just one of those things where you ought to know it has trade offs
    Advantages and disadvantages

Personally I think you can cloud a girls view of you by giving into her (she can then slot you as the guy she thinks you are, and you are stuck there)
    On the other hand, no need to avoid plucking a ripe apple just for the heck of it, maybe you aren't concerned
    Thats ok too

The bs part of this post is impulse pretending to be declaritive or credible
    Its just words, not follow up or know how
    So its pushy and assonine and he ought to tidy that up
    As its totally unnecessary and kinda rude

Dunno why he is so freaking claustrophobic, he can't bear anyone elses viewpoint near him
    That stupid, you gotta be comfortable with topics

Quote Originally Posted by pureevil View Post

Point noted...Theres about 4 derails here though man which is totally uncalled for on a simple thread...completely crazy if you ask me...

Theres no out of context in this thread..skills said he didnt think makeouts are useful...he's now clarified his position and it makes more sense now (before he didnt really explain things properly and just flunged up that blog link)

About a few months ago: I guess posting at work puts me in a totally different headspace and in an arsey kind of mood. Dunno why that happens, normally I just tell people what to do in the office so that mindset was likely rubbing off on here.

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 2 votes.

Point noted...Theres about 4 derails here though man which is totally uncalled for on a simple thread...completely crazy if you ask me...

Theres no out of context in this thread..skills said he didnt think makeouts are useful...he's now clarified his position and it makes more sense now (before he didnt really explain things properly and just flunged up that blog link)

About a few months ago: I guess posting at work puts me in a totally different headspace and in an arsey kind of mood. Dunno why that happens, normally I just tell people what to do in the office so that mindset was likely rubbing off on here.
    Ah that must be it... you hopped up at work... now I see.

Fuckin calm down at work, don't bring that shit here

Be in a focused, clear, and patient headspace posting here
    That way you won't make trashy ass backwards arguements cuz you are all juiced up on something
    If you give any fucks about improving, only post here when you have the time to focus properly and give it your full attention otherwise you are just trolling
    Gotta give respect to get respect
    Don't be a shit