Close
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Dance Floor Seduction Skills360's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pureevil View Post
    Yeah someone started a massive thread glorifying polarization here recently. Several posters warned that this would mostly lead to a lot of needless poorly calibrated conflict, but the OP just kept arguing and laughing about how well his polarization was working. .

Well i had no idea it was going to get this bad! jesus!
    Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

Quote Originally Posted by Skills360 View Post
    Duh. Very few can pull of effective polarization and those that do still end up with half of everyone hating them. Most will just alienate themselves. My whole concern in that thread was a nation of Trump-wannabe's ineffectively trying to be polarizing because "it works." Imagine this shit on a national scale. Hopefully he won't have that much influence. .

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 2 votes.

Quote Originally Posted by Skills360 View Post
    lmao

Now you see why telling people some stuff at times is a bad idea. They only hear half of it :P

Quote Originally Posted by thecostofsuccess View Post
    Ah that must be it... you hopped up at work... now I see.

Fuckin calm down at work, don't bring that shit here

Be in a focused, clear, and patient headspace posting here
    That way you won't make trashy ass backwards arguements cuz you are all juiced up on something
    If you give any fucks about improving, only post here when you have the time to focus properly and give it your full attention otherwise you are just trolling
    Gotta give respect to get respect
    Don't be a shit
    Im honestly not trying to be a dick man..but yeh i do post a lot of stuff at work where im in a completely different headspace...its forceful and bashful I see to some, and thats probably whats coming across

As for Circulator: LMAO :P :P That guy is hilarious man!! I hope he keeps posting, its funny how detached he is from reality

Quote Originally Posted by skills
    ^ this impulse! just tone it down a bit! and a break on the new topics bro! calibration...
    lol, I had another thread lined up to post (with pics) - guess ill leave that for now then :P :P

I guess a work mentality is coming across when I post here..I do things super quickly, reply quickly and try and be concise...im sure thats whats being interpreted as this "dickish" attitude

I guess i need to post less here

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 4 votes.

Look Impulse, what skills said was a girl may make-out with you but that doesn't necessarily mean she will fuck you. You can go to a club not make out with a girl and fuck her or you can go to a club make out with 10 girls and not get laid.

A girl I've slept with once straight up told me she will make out with everybody but hardly fuck anybody.

Outer game wise I'd say it depends on the situation. Sometimes you want to make out with a girl at the club sometimes it's better not to. Depends on the situation and enviroment but your initial points are legit imo.

However saying that, depending on the level you are at I would say make out is better then nothing. If especially if you want to build confidence pump your own state and stuff like that go for it.

Quote Originally Posted by thecostofsuccess View Post

The bs part of this post is impulse pretending to be declaritive or credible
    Its just words, not follow up or know how
    So its pushy and assonine and he ought to tidy that up
    As its totally unnecessary and kinda rude

Dunno why he is so freaking claustrophobic, he can't bear anyone elses viewpoint near him
    That stupid, you gotta be comfortable with topics
    Cosy, this is totally the wrong mindset if you ask me....anything someone says has to be taken within the context of your own understanding of game.

Then you just give a direct answer to the points raised in the OP.

This is nothing to do with "credible vs uncredible"..thats telling me theres something in your beliefs that is making you less straight forward and more easily swayed in a particular direction

In other words its kinda like you arent speaking from your core. You shouldnt be swayed by what possible assumptions you might think exists in a situation

Assumptions are exactly that - unknowns in a situation which you'd be guessing about, and could be anything.

This is exactly why ive learned to take posts and threads based on what a post is about, instead of assuming all sorts of shit that doesnt exist.

Thats also dissipating your mental energy in my eyes.

-----

I guess Ive learned in business that super directness minus letting emotions get in the way minus possible assumptions is how you make the right decisions.

Of itself this mindset isn't necessarily useful in seduction (like you mentioned in another thread), but it does get the relevant points across..the information that id actually be looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    Look Impulse, what skills said was a girl may make-out with you but that doesn't necessarily mean she will fuck you. You can go to a club not make out with a girl and fuck her or you can go to a club make out with 10 girls and not get laid.

A girl I've slept with once straight up told me she will make out with everybody but hardly fuck anybody.

Outer game wise I'd say it depends on the situation. Sometimes you want to make out with a girl at the club sometimes it's better not to. Depends on the situation and enviroment but your initial points are legit imo.

However saying that, depending on the level you are at I would say make out is better then nothing. If especially if you want to build confidence pump your own state and stuff like that go for it.
    Ive been on his case for months :P :P That's not what he said dude Skills was initially saying MAKEOUTS ARE USELESS!!! Which is BS

But yeh...now he's coming out with the goods

This post has been ranked 5.50 out of 10 with 2 votes.

Quote Originally Posted by Impulse View Post
    Skills was initially saying MAKEOUTS ARE USELESS!!! Which is BS
    This is where some degree of contextual effort on your end would be helpful. You're taking this as a stone cold face value statement, of course there's a more detailed explanation. Why not just ask for it?

When it comes to getting laid, makeouts are pretty useless for the most part. I don't ever kiss a lot of girls I fuck at all, I've had ongoing MLTRs (by that I mean weekend hedonistic indulgence buddies with wet vaginas) for a year without ever kissing them.

Most guys in the field experience a complete and total non-correlation between makeouts and sex. That's why they're largely useless for a pro out to get his sex.

Quote Originally Posted by pureevil View Post
    This is where some degree of contextual effort on your end would be helpful. You're taking this as an absolute statement, of course there's a more detailed explanation. Why not just ask for it?

When it comes to getting laid, makeouts are pretty useless for the most part. I don't ever kiss a lot of girls I fuck at all, I've had ongoing MLTRs (by that I mean weekend hedonistic indulgence buddies with wet vaginas) for a year without ever kissing them.
    I did man, I chased the guy for months! But still no concrete answer

Are you talking nightclub game here? Im talking specifically nightclub game

To be completely disband makeouts as being useful is BS imo...what about a guy who wants to get more confident and has opportunities to make out with chicks? Surely he should make out then

What about if he's dancing with chicks on the dancefloor and can make out? Surely he should go for it then

What if he's getting like 10 AIs a night (not uncommon with a few things in check) and he wants to have a bit of fun playing with a few girls before going home with one? Surely he should make out then

What if he wants to do quick lays? Making out is fine then

What if the chick comes upto you and wants to make out, should a guy make out then?

Its not just because makeouts dont lead to a concrete lay that a guy should avoid it for some strange reason. Thats total BS man. There's so many cases where a makeout is useful, fun and can still lead to sex. This mindset that its useless is BS

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Z View Post
    Go get laid, we are rooting for ya!

EDIT: lol who the hell downvotes this? Who doesn't want Impulse getting pussy?
    Haha...send the pussy my way