Close
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Dance Floor Seduction Skills360's Avatar

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

Quote Originally Posted by Impulse View Post
    I did man, I chased the guy for months! But still no concrete answer

Are you talking nightclub game here? Im talking specifically nightclub game

To be completely disband makeouts as being useful is BS imo...what about a guy who wants to get more confident and has opportunities to make out with chicks? Surely he should make out then

What about if he's dancing with chicks on the dancefloor and can make out? Surely he should go for it then

What if he's getting like 10 AIs a night (not uncommon with a few things in check) and he wants to have a bit of fun playing with a few girls before going home with one? Surely he should make out then

What if he wants to do quick lays? Making out is fine then

What if the chick comes upto you and wants to make out, should a guy make out then?

Its not just because makeouts dont lead to a concrete lay that a guy should avoid it for some strange reason. Thats total BS man. There's so many cases where a makeout is useful, fun and can still lead to sex. This mindset that its useless is BS
    now you are troll baiting.. pe and chad explained it to you... this is another topic that has been discuss to nausea anyways...
    Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

^The point of me saying that is you made it far too black and white

Theres plenty of situations were making out is not only fine, but desirable

So, it is actually BS to say making out of itself is useless...the contexts you were applying it in werent extensive enough

This post has been ranked 1.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

Cosy, this is totally the wrong mindset if you ask me....
    Decency is the wrong mindset but starting your op with (bullshit exposed) and then ranting like you know it all when in fact you are struggling is the right mindset?

Did I get that right?
    That is your position?

That makes you a lazy asshole

If being at work makes you a lazy asshole, don't post from work, do your job, then when you have time to fully focus and not be a lazy piece of shit maybe post when its relevant, not cuz you need to rant or have an outburst of stupidity for the day

Quote Originally Posted by thecostofsuccess View Post
    Decency is the wrong mindset and starting your op with (bullshit exposed)
    Then ranting like you know it all when in fact you are struggling is the right mindset

Did I get that right?
    That is your position?

That makes you a lazy asshole, not an innovator
    No, thats totally wrong man...maybe the {bullshit exposed} part made it sound like I was trying to be arsey or authoritative, but that wasnt the way I was intending it

I guess it might be a good idea to post less for a few months to slow things down on here a little

Dance Floor Seduction Skills360's Avatar

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

^The point of me saying that is you made it far too black and white

Theres plenty of situations were making out is not only fine, but desirable

So, it is actually BS to say making out of itself is useless...the contexts you were applying it in werent extensive enough
    Impulse since this is sedfast i assumed when i say phone numbers are useless and make outs are useless... In a post were all the dudes had 5- 10 years of experience minimum, i thought they get it! and i did not have to explained it... come on!
    Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

Quote Originally Posted by Skills360 View Post
    Impulse since this is sedfast i assumed when i say phone numbers are useless and make outs are useless... In a post were all the dudes had 5- 10 years of experience minimum, i thought they get it! and i did not have to explained it... come on!
    Ok fair enough dude..but I did quiz you a few times about this and never got any sort of concrete reply..but yeh, if its been put to bed thats fine

Cosy: Ok I see what your saying..most of the regulars on here are experienced enough to kinda look over this stuff..even to me its not even that important..

so yeh I guess ive been posting too much lately and got too sucked in....better to take some time off

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 2 votes.

No derail meant, Impulse. What I meant to say is: All your points in the OP are valid. (And irrelevant to seduction.) Yes, makeouts will raise value, jealousy, hornieness, testosterone levels, confidence, they are fun, etc, etc. (And they can easily cost you the lay.) It's still high=school stuff, though. At 31 women will expect something else from you. But if that's what you're into, then go kiss them, Bud! I'm rooting for you.
    Everything makes sense in context. My experience aligns with Skills'. I rarely make out unless the bed is in sight. At the same time I can tell you that making out while dancing with a woman is the most erotic form of foreplay you can do in public. (Hidden context: A woman that is in love with you and which you are sleeping with regularly.)
    None of this will help you, though. What is your goal? Based on your writings my advice to you still stands: get a girlfriend. It's the fastest way you'll learn about women, and the most sex you'll have in the shortest amount of time.

Ok fair enough dude..but I did quiz you a few times about this and never got any sort of concrete reply..but yeh, if its been put to bed thats fine

Cosy: Ok I see what your saying..most of the regulars on here are experienced enough to kinda look over this stuff..even to me its not even that important..

so yeh I guess ive been posting too much lately and got too sucked in....better to take some time off
    So I'm not a regular and I'm inexperienced?

See what I mean about this rude nonsense?

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 3 votes.

got too sucked in....better to take some time off
    You're in the field man. . your field work sounds like its at least somewhat matching your posting, and honestly its the guys going through the shit fighting things out that drive a lot of good discussion.

The word for you is conscientious: https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/conscientious - "characterized by extreme care and effort." "Do the right thing." (not morally or out of social duty, but do the right thing that needs to be done to accomplish whatever your goal is, so you don't waste your own and everyone else's time on a misfire because you weren't careful or aware.)

Just be a little more self-aware and conscientous man when it comes to starting new threads, put a little more care into them, be a little less "impulsive." (your name is fitting.) Like, this whole sidetrack wouldn't have happened if you had set up the OP just a little differently, and your goal of a clean on-topic discussion would have more likely been possible.

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 2 votes.

Quote Originally Posted by pureevil View Post
    You're in the field man. . your field work sounds like its at least somewhat matching your posting, and honestly its the guys going through the shit fighting things out that drive a lot of good discussion.

The word for you is conscientious: https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/conscientious - "characterized by extreme care and effort." "Do the right thing." (not morally or out of social duty, but do the right thing that needs to be done to accomplish whatever your goal is, so you don't waste your own and everyone else's time on a misfire because you weren't careful or aware.)

Just be a little more self-aware and conscientous man when it comes to starting new threads, put a little more care into them, be a little less "impulsive." (your name is fitting.) Like, this whole sidetrack wouldn't have happened if you had set up the OP just a little differently, and your goal of a clean on-topic discussion would have more likely been possible.
    Yeah, totally agree
    I mean, I'm over it now,
    But you don't wanna turn screws on people like Impulse did in the OP
    Its mega bad form

All it takes is conscientiousness, not submission or quitting seduction, or fleeing in panic insulting everyone you can
    Like, that shit just isn't even necessary in the first place, its all in impulses head

Reason I stop this stuff short, is cuz if I let it go its like a fucking weed, it gets entrenched everywhere in impulses psyche, and it totally shuts him down into that whole in field moaning zone
    And that shit ain't pleasant and leads nowhere, so it is pragmatic on my part to just stop that short of it becoming a major issue
    Its good impulse is thinking
    But, its BETTER not to frame those thoughts in us vs them stuff cuz its unproductive to invoke comparissons where he is losing.

I mean, theoretically impulses idea here is, choose a losing situation (where he feels beat) and try to combat his way to more confidence
    But, its just short sighted because, you actually cannot gain more skill than someone by perception shifts, so all you win is an illusion and then that illusion makes you complacent, and you lose in the long term

So its just tempremental...
    Kinda like a pyhrric victory or what not
    Even if you win you lose

The better strategy is to build upon a competitive framework, like "I will rediscover bits and pieces of meaning"
    Like yes its been covered but it can always do us good to cover it AGAIN
    But you can't start that challenge with insults and "bullshit exposed" clickbait hack nonsense

I mean all it does it make me wanna then shred his biz acumen, cuz I sense DEEP seeded weakness due to the whole attempt to implicate superiority through its "grasp" on pragmatism

I'd argue correctly that pragmatism in seduction is STRONGER and more well developed than in entrepreneurial circles, because we more routinely face life and death risk
    So our pragmatism has to be utterly sharp and smooth, where in entreprenuerial circles you can just side step most accountaility with group think and herd mentalities that you simply cant do as a seducer. A seducer is in the tick of it, the entrepreneur is a secondary observer.

So I mean, for me, I honestly think sed far outweighs biz in terms of mental preparation (more complex, higher stakes)
    So I find the implication of expertise mute and pontificating, as it really is useless to act smug, cuz the field will humble you
    So its all PREMATURE
    And just...

I dunno... flailing?

I'd rather see impulse keep a steady beat, grind it out, work through the gristle
    So I see posts like this as the squeaky wheel asking for grease and constantly attempting to reframe until he gets it
    When in reality he has to respect others space and help himself by grinding it out
    Some understandings take grinding through your mental bullshit until you've experienced enough attrition that you are ready to step up a level
    It isn't anyone elses responsibility
    It is impulses

In this post he just utterly fails to face it cuz hes too hyper??
    I dunno its weird