Close
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 3 votes.

Need Help For Day 2!!! :D

Hey guys, long time.I

I've been working on my social skills almost exclusively and am starting to see some progress. I recently had a date with my hair stylist lol. Immediately after the date she texted me saying it was great and that she wanted to introduce me to a frozen yogurt place.

Long story short: We have another date set up for next monday.

Now, I did a few things wrong on my first date:

- Didn't sit beside her
    - Didn't touch her (except for when I took her to our table, and when we hugged after the date)

But her initiating the second date (almost) is a good sign, no?

Now I've been reading some black dragon stuff (I wish he was still a contributor to this forum ) because I want to get myself aligned. Also because this woman is 48 (I think. might be older!) and as I understand it, gaming older women is different.

Also, because I'm learning social skills, as I suspected, a lot of it is "beta" in that you're polite and civil and all that. The problem is: how do you balance that with the right amount of "alpha" to keep her from friendzoning me?

Ideally I'd have this woman as a FB for a few months and if she fits some criteria, upgrade to GF (while still pursuing other girls).

I came her because a lot of you guys have been helpful, especially in suggesting I work on my social skills. That was the best decision ever.

EDIT: One of the things I'm stuck on is the issue of paying for the date.

I paid for our first date no problem, but now we're going to a place she's introducing me to. I don't want to pay, and would rather we just pay seperately, but I'm reading from BD's blog that with women over 33 you might have to pay more. Should I still pay or not?

Also I'm picking her up at her house because I'm going to go for the kiss at the end of the date. Ideally I'd fuck her that nigfht as well, but I don't know how to convert it.

This post has been ranked 1.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

Well well well look what the cat dragged in. Nice job getting a date. My suggestions:

-Forget these "rules" BS, you are plotting, thinking and future projecting, which will backfire.
    -Sorry but you're probably already in the friend zone.
    -If you have a dinner date setup, I would cancel it and set something up at a bar, or a "Netflix and chill" type situation. For me personally dinner dates lead to nothing 99% of the time. You don't want to set a "wine and dine" boyfriend type frame.
    -Whatever you do, just try to clear your mind and have fun with her. Do not try to recall and execute some procedure which you read online. Try to get her alone somewhere where you can fuck and go for a kiss. In order to pull this off, fish for signs of receptivity and strike while the iron is hot.
    -Regardless of the outcome, continue putting yourself out there and meeting new women. Everything is a learning experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Circulator View Post
    Well well well look what the cat dragged in. Nice job getting a date. My suggestions:

-Forget these "rules" BS, you are plotting, thinking and future projecting, which will backfire.
    K...

-Sorry but you're probably already in the friend zone.
    What makes you say that?

-If you have a dinner date setup, I would cancel it and set something up at a bar, or a "Netflix and chill" type situation. For me personally dinner dates lead to nothing 99% of the time. You don't want to set a "wine and dine" boyfriend type frame.
    I don't have a dinner date. We're going to get frozen yogurt... unless that counts as a dinner date?

-Whatever you do, just try to clear your mind and have fun with her. Do not try to recall and execute some procedure which you read online. Try to get her alone somewhere where you can fuck and go for a kiss. In order to pull this off, fish for signs of receptivity and strike while the iron is hot.
    -Regardless of the outcome, continue putting yourself out there and meeting new women. Everything is a learning experience.
    K...

Anyone else?

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 3 votes.

Meet her for the yogurt. Bounce her to a bar near yours after that, have two drinks just enjoying yourself not thinking too hard, then suggest having the next drink at yours. Get to yours, go through the motions of pouring two drinks, cheers her and have a sip, then pull her in from just above the ass (lower back) so that you're face to face and make the big escalation move (for you probably a kiss, for me its usually an ass/pussy grab or I pick them up, walk them to the bed, and throw them on it where they squeal, which you should do very soon after the kiss if she's receptive). I'm guessing no LMR if you've made it to this point with a 48 year old, she's there for sex.

Quote Originally Posted by pureevil View Post
    Meet her for the yogurt. Bounce her to a bar near yours after that, have two drinks just enjoying yourself not thinking too hard, then suggest having the next drink at yours. Get to yours, go through the motions of pouring two drinks, cheers her and have a sip, then pull her in from just above the ass (lower back) so that you're face to face and make the big escalation move (for you probably a kiss, for me its usually an ass/pussy grab or I pick them up, walk them to the bed, and throw them on it where they squeal, which you should do very soon after the kiss if she's receptive). I'm guessing no LMR if you've made it to this point with a 48 year old, she's there for sex.
    Thanks man, I appreciate this. So... no going back to her place then?

Also, the only bar within 5 minutes of my place is in a strip mall. I call these "dive bars"... still a good idea? Or should I go to a better bar? (the one we went to on the first date is about 10 mins away from my house, maybe go there instead?)

Lastly... my bed is so old I literally don't know how old it is. I got it from my grandparents lol. What I'm saying is: I don't think throwing her on it is a good idea... can I just take her by the hand and go into my room?

Thanks again man!

Dance Floor Seduction Skills360's Avatar

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

Quote Originally Posted by SargeMaximus View Post
    Hey guys, long time.I

I've been working on my social skills almost exclusively and am starting to see some progress. I recently had a date with my hair stylist lol. Immediately after the date she texted me saying it was great and that she wanted to introduce me to a frozen yogurt place.

Long story short: We have another date set up for next monday.

Now, I did a few things wrong on my first date:

- Didn't sit beside her
    - Didn't touch her (except for when I took her to our table, and when we hugged after the date)

But her initiating the second date (almost) is a good sign, no?

Now I've been reading some black dragon stuff (I wish he was still a contributor to this forum ) because I want to get myself aligned. Also because this woman is 48 (I think. might be older!) and as I understand it, gaming older women is different.

Also, because I'm learning social skills, as I suspected, a lot of it is "beta" in that you're polite and civil and all that. The problem is: how do you balance that with the right amount of "alpha" to keep her from friendzoning me?

Ideally I'd have this woman as a FB for a few months and if she fits some criteria, upgrade to GF (while still pursuing other girls).

I came her because a lot of you guys have been helpful, especially in suggesting I work on my social skills. That was the best decision ever.

EDIT: One of the things I'm stuck on is the issue of paying for the date.

I paid for our first date no problem, but now we're going to a place she's introducing me to. I don't want to pay, and would rather we just pay seperately, but I'm reading from BD's blog that with women over 33 you might have to pay more. Should I still pay or not?

Also I'm picking her up at her house because I'm going to go for the kiss at the end of the date. Ideally I'd fuck her that nigfht as well, but I don't know how to convert it.
    Actually with over 33 women, bd will do more harm than good in some cases, if you want look at guys like uncle walker or thin man here is a mega post of over 33:

http://www.pua-zone.com/showthread.p...chnique-Thread
    Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

Quote Originally Posted by Skills360 View Post
    Actually with over 33 women, bd will do more harm than good in some cases, if you want look at guys like uncle walker or thin man here is a mega post of over 33:

http://www.pua-zone.com/showthread.p...chnique-Thread
    I'm only 28 tho... this post is directed at guys over 35... :/

Dance Floor Seduction Skills360's Avatar

I'm only 28 tho... this post is directed at guys over 35... :/

no! is directed to everybody... she is 48 and you are 28 a bit of polarization, so if you do get her, she is looking at you for fun, i am speculating, so you got a be a bit of aggressive... massive polarization with the age gap... and she is hairstylist does girls are down but also a bit in the Crazy side as well...

P.s. take a look at my post on dates when you get a chance
    Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

Quote Originally Posted by Skills360 View Post
    no! is directed to everybody... she is 48 and you are 28 a bit of polarization, so if you do get her, she is looking at you for fun, i am speculating, so you got a be a bit of aggressive... massive polarization with the age gap... and she is hairstylist does girls are down but also a bit in the Crazy side as well...
    She's definitely a good timer (told me about her "party" days when she worked on a cruise ship) but she's very controlled (i.e. didn't get drunk and followed my lead when I wanted to leave last date).

I'm reading that thread btw so thank you for that.

Personally, I think she's looking to feel youthful or at least desired by a hot young stud (me ). She's given me crazy ioi's when doing my hair and is why I asked her out. We've been able to be pretty "real" with each other thus far which is cool, but like I said, I don't wanna end up FZ'd at the same time, I don't wanna push her away. So far, letting her do the talking has been the best way to go. :P

Anyhow, reading that topic and your guys' comments as they come but I'm playing catch up so thank you and don't hesitate to keep the info coming.

Thanks man, I appreciate this. So... no going back to her place then?

Also, the only bar within 5 minutes of my place is in a strip mall. I call these "dive bars"... still a good idea? Or should I go to a better bar? (the one we went to on the first date is about 10 mins away from my house, maybe go there instead?)

Lastly... my bed is so old I literally don't know how old it is. I got it from my grandparents lol. What I'm saying is: I don't think throwing her on it is a good idea... can I just take her by the hand and go into my room?

Thanks again man!
    Her place is fine too. Dive bars can be fine, depends on how YOU feel about them, they can be a lot of fun even for a prissy girl if you're leading the vibe correctly, but maybe don't worry about that yet and go to the place that most naturally feels best to you. If your bed is going to break you'll have to improvise there. A good bed frame and box spring aren't expensive at all, probably something you'll want to look into for the future. You spend more hours in your bed than anywhere else on earth, I like mine to be super comfortable. Good for sleep and sex, a good bed is a priority for me.