Close
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Quote Originally Posted by Sase View Post
    Either one. Seems you are more comfortable calling and don't like texting much. Texting works best for me. I like it and I hate talking on the phone. (I have an accent which works to my advantage IRL but annoys the hell out of me when I have to repeat myself over the phone.) Good luck!

Yeah texting is awkward AF.

I guess it's kind of like I have my own accent only it shows up in text lol!

Thanks for the GL.

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

Quote Originally Posted by SargeMaximus View Post
    Yeah texting is awkward AF.

I guess it's kind of like I have my own accent only it shows up in text lol!

Thanks for the GL.
    Keep in mind that you call and she doesn't pick up on Wednesday, it has a higher probability of being out with this girl.

This is again because you want to make things as easy and low pressure as possible on her. A phone call is a higher level of commitment that she can easily ignore compared to a text that she can easily reply to. When she ignores you once, even on accident it is that much easier to ignore you again and again after.

It's better to run your own life than to let your incompetencies run your life. The man who you do want to be (probably good at texting) wouldn't compromise the chance at a lay because of fear he is not good enough in one area.

With that being said, in your situation I would probably do both. Funny text in the morning, something along the lines of wishing her a great day. You should get a sign of whether she is interested or not with the response and if not call in the evening, probably at 8pm or 9pm, but actually spend time on the phone making it about her (if she answers). Have a conversation and playfully banter, then at the end of it throw some kind of bait at a meet up and see if she hooks.
    -Supernova

Quote Originally Posted by Supernova View Post
    Keep in mind that you call and she doesn't pick up on Wednesday, it has a higher probability of being out with this girl.

This is again because you want to make things as easy and low pressure as possible on her. A phone call is a higher level of commitment that she can easily ignore compared to a text that she can easily reply to. When she ignores you once, even on accident it is that much easier to ignore you again and again after.

It's better to run your own life than to let your incompetencies run your life. The man who you do want to be (probably good at texting) wouldn't compromise the chance at a lay because of fear he is not good enough in one area.

With that being said, in your situation I would probably do both. Funny text in the morning, something along the lines of wishing her a great day. You should get a sign of whether she is interested or not with the response and if not call in the evening, probably at 8pm or 9pm, but actually spend time on the phone making it about her (if she answers). Have a conversation and playfully banter, then at the end of it throw some kind of bait at a meet up and see if she hooks.

Ok so, I suck at humor, text or otherwise. I can make people laugh but I'm not consciously aware enough to be able to decide on a joke or play at humor. :/

How about this: I try to learn text game as I go, so tomorrow's text will be part of that.

How's this for a text: "My legs are wobbly from the gym yesterday. Hope you have a great day"

:/

EDIT: I'm gonna look over ijjjji's texting thread tomorrow for inspiration.

EDIT 2: So I read ijjjji's topic, not very useful as he doesn't have flirty lines and such. What would be great is a topic to help guys develop flirting skills or something like that. :/
    Last edited by SargeMaximus; 01-04-2017 at 03:46 PM.

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

Ok so I texted her and she got back to me right away!

I replied and then she hasn't read it yet apparently (whatsapp).

Anyhow, I'm just wondering if I should pitch for the meet or just banter back and forth with her till she does as per ijjjji's method.

EDIT:

Here's the convo:

Me: Well I survived another leg day last night,m just thought you should know. Don't work too hard.

Her: I get to do kegs today
    Legs lol

Me: Fun stuff. Keeping to that schedule like a boss

Her: I guess so added yoga back in so yeah

Me: Yep. You're gonna be a beast

Her: I guess

I don't know how to respond and I don't know what I'm doing. Am I supposed to just banter with her and let her ask me out? Or should I cut the crap and ask her out?

This isn't going to end well...

So I sent a text to milf. She got back to me immediately. I must say I'm puzzled by her (but not really). Mostly I'm just hoping against hope that I can still bang her. She prolly knows this. Check out the exchange: