Close
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

This post has been ranked 9.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

Quote Originally Posted by Circulator View Post
    5. She is into you. Just stay persistent and don't fuck it up!
    6. This is the Internet. You can say "fuck".

Really? A guy I know says she isn't into me anymore. Can I get some more opinions guys?

EDIT: Why do you say she's into me? From my perspective, there were more boundaries being set than there were open moments.

However, the guy who said she isn't into me also said it may be because she was just home from yoga and hadn't showered, which is why she didn't fuck me.

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

I think the following might help you adjust some things on the larger scale:
    1) Slow down - use arousal tactics Not just escalation tactics. Give her space for that want to grow in that space. Delayed gratification. read ijs containment post about it http://www.pua-zone.com/showthread.p...69-Containment. you might not get it but it might open some thigns in your head. Read it and keep an open mind with it. let it linger with you for some time to understand the space of seduction and escalation.
    2) Sense her more. try to observe her and see what it does to you. Notice her comfort levels and arousal levels
    3) Check teevs post around mutual escalation http://www.pua-zone.com/showthread.p...even-a-JOKE%29 and consider for some time how that would change what youre doing. THink less than eg sleazys fast club approach, try to make it more soft and just do a few of the things. test this with many girls to get a feel of it.

And give it tiiiiiime. Dont frustrate too much about youre wrong too fast. retry. test, ask about the details of others execution etc. reread posts to get nuances. try to find a less needy motivation for it. in needy i refer to your somewhat insecurity fizzes responses to her doings. yes it could be lost due to your clear lack of sensitivity to her needs. but dont be black or white about it. she def. likes you since meeting up at home. but maybe your insensitivity has killed it. maybe not. If you next move can tap into her the right way - understanding her need for slower escalation and maybe ohter things i would think your option is best.

ps: try to tap into how the posts i recommend tap into the bigger questions. Not just hunting the little questions of " specifics how to". read the to UNDERSTAND. Like really dig into them. reread a few times.
    I like your hair, lets have sex

Glows Log

Victor and Clara scene in Pedro Almodovar's, Live Flesh, movie. Watch it. Then let's talk options. Coming out is high risk but she already knows something is off...

This post has been ranked 1.00 out of 10 with 2 votes.

Thanks glow. I WAS trying to sense her and to help her along, sometimes I seemed to succeed, other times not.

This topic on mutual escalation is good, reading it now.

EDIT: As I'm reading it he's talking about making the girl escalate with you so... I'm following good looking loser escalation guide, where his basic formula is this:

1. Touch hair
    2. Massage neck/shoulders
    3. Kiss
    4. Touch her legs
    5. Touch her breasts and ass
    6. Touch her inner thighs and pussy

Now, my question is, Am I really supposed to make her touch my hair, then massage my neck, then touch my legs,then my chest and ass, then my inner legs and dick??

Or is there a certain exception to the mutual escalation?

Quote Originally Posted by Sase View Post
    Victor and Clara scene in Pedro Almodovar's, Live Flesh, movie. Watch it. Then let's talk options. Coming out is high risk but she already knows something is off...
    I don't have the movie but what options are you talking about? And what "coming out" are you talking about? And what do you mean "she knows something is off"?

[QUOTE=SargeMaximus;180280]I ended up going to her house actually. She texted me inquiring about my call. I called her back, we confirmed the meet, and I went over.

No sex.

I will post the facts. Experienced guys please weigh in.

So, when I got there, she had just come back from yoga.
    Wasn't changed, hadn't showered.
    She came down from her apartment to let me in the building.
    Didn't hug or kiss me hello.
    We went in an elevator and I prolly should have gone for the kiss... but didn't. /QUOTE]

Sometimes women won't make that type of move unless they're an open person with you. Up to you to make the move majority of the time. I don't see any reason why you couldn't hug or kiss her. Its a greeting afterall.

[Quote=When we got into her place she was eating, so I let her eat.
    When she was done, we cuddled up but I was awkward as f*ck with my hands. I didn't want to lay them on her breasts, legs, pussy, stomach, so she grabbed a pillow and I rested them on that./QUOTE]

Well obviously not her pussy or breasts but neutral zone like stomach or hands is fine in my experience. Worst thing she can say is no or kick you out. Just be chill about it.

Just before she grabbed the pillow I joked that I had her in a choke hold and held my arm around her neck. She laughed.

[QUOTE=As we watched I began playing with her hair. She was mentioning it, like it was weird or something but I was only following GLL's escalation guide.

Anyhow, played with her hair a bit (which ended up as me petting her basically lol) then I went to the neck, massaged it, then after that went for the kiss.

This was to be the trend for the entire 2.5 hours. I would kiss her, then she'd laugh or say "ok, watch the show" or something./QUOTE]

Were you making conversation while doing this? Kind of have to drop in sexual topics/inuendo here and there to get her mind on sex.

[QUOTE=At about the 1 hour mark I was getting pretty far. I had kissed her passionately a few times (though, when I matched her intensity, she'd always seem to back off.) and was feeling her legs and even grabbed a breast a couple times, but then I think I went too fast or something cause she was like "uhuh, not tonight" or something.

Then her BL got a bit closed off. She switched from resting on me, to sitting beside me. I continued to play with the hair, massage her neck, and go for the kiss, endless times. We had some good makeouts but mostly it was just 1-2 kisses then "back to the show"./QUOTE]

At this point 2 steps back one step forward. Gotta let off for a few minutes then start again. Could be like guys say,she prob on her period,tired or maybe didnt want to cuz she didnt shower yet. Could be a number of things.

Thats just my 2 cents on the interaction. If I'm wrong well then I am aha

This post has been ranked 4.00 out of 10 with 3 votes.

Quote Originally Posted by Tagz View Post
    Sometimes women won't make that type of move unless they're an open person with you. Up to you to make the move majority of the time. I don't see any reason why you couldn't hug or kiss her. Its a greeting afterall.

Well obviously not her pussy or breasts but neutral zone like stomach or hands is fine in my experience. Worst thing she can say is no or kick you out. Just be chill about it.

Were you making conversation while doing this? Kind of have to drop in sexual topics/inuendo here and there to get her mind on sex.

At this point 2 steps back one step forward. Gotta let off for a few minutes then start again. Could be like guys say,she prob on her period,tired or maybe didnt want to cuz she didnt shower yet. Could be a number of things.

Thats just my 2 cents on the interaction. If I'm wrong well then I am aha

Thanks for stopping by Tagz! As for your points:

I wasn't aware the woman expected the man to initiate the greeting. A lot of this stuff is confusing to me like when to "be the man" and escalate, vs. when to get mutual escalation...

Chilling out is a good idea lol.

As for conversation... not much. She was mostly watching the show and talking about that I was trying to follow it but was also trying to escalate. There were times where she'd get very talkative though and I tried to give her that space because I knew something was up but couldn't figure out what (I thought I was doing mostly everything right lol).

I did make an innuendo actually. At one point she was saying how my massages were bad. Like her grandkid could massage harder. So I started massaging harder and did that for a while. She let me. I asked if it felt good, she said "it doesn't feel bad" and I'm like "well it's gotta feel good, that's the whole point".

Anyhow, eventually I found a knot on her back and she noticed it too saying "wow, that's a knot" I'm like "yeah, gotta rub it out" she laughed. I dunno if it was a good one or not. I actually didn't mean it that way but afterwards I realized it was an innuendo.

She brought up some exes, including a black man she was dating and I was like "is it true what they say? once you go black, you never go back?" she's like "no. He was a big guy, but no... just massive actually" I didn't say anything to that tho :/

Yeah, I did try to give her space, but I also didn't want to lose it entirely (I get bored easy and can lose interest).

I do think with the way things ended (passionate makeout) she was into me, but having no text this morning where she usually texted me immediately after our dates, tells me it's probably lost at this point.

At any rate, I sure am learning a lot. Like how I need to go for mutual escalation more. And pay attention to what she's responding to and do that more.

There was a thing I did, for example, where I'd put my hand on her head and tilt it back which usually ended up as a passionate makeout for 30 secs or so, whereas when I would try to move her face from the side to me, not so much.

Also, giving her space is key, I definitely did that right sometimes, while other times I escalated like a horny retard because I thought that's what I was supposed to be doing (leading, etc).

The whole concept of "mutual escalation" is a new one to me and honestly I thought pick up was about making the girl want to have sex with you. But now, after having experienced things, I'm thinking it's better to help her escalate on me.

EDIT: Would really love to know why I keep getting downvoted. Either you guys give me some constructive criticism or I'm going to assume you're trolls.

Dance Floor Seduction Skills360's Avatar

This post has been ranked 5.50 out of 10 with 2 votes.

^
    haha

WTF, if the guy doesnt like texting, whats wrong with calling her? The texting isnt working for him dude...he can save himself the hassle and just call her. Thats not kj, thats common sense man...better for a guy to stick to his strengths instead of in some area where he's constantly fucking up big time
    Texting or calling does not make a difference, jesus christ...

Seems youve lost your cool here for no reason
    I did not lose my cool, i am tired of you missunderstanding my shit, and constantly strawmaning, I would advice you, to ignore me, my post and my advice, please..
    -------------

IMO, you gave him the wrong advice and cost him the lay. Thats the bottom line. Trying to justify why you fucked up and rationalising why your some great guru isnt doing him any favours.
    here is the advice after, i clearly explain to him, to keep meeting other women, and stop posting about this particular girl:

by skills:

"Ok, so she basically said yes to sex, in this case you needed a bit of pausible deniability, you could have said: "

traslation, she is in, could have said, is a suggestion of what he could have done which is to use pausible deniability, even if the girl is in... I never said do this or do that, i used the words YOU COULD HAVE SAID, as an example of pausible deniability, and gave example such as "lets get together to watch this cool movie" it was NOT A LINE, it was a sample of possible deniability... In a million years i did not know this dude was going to text her that... No where did i advice him to do that...

"i am gonna bring a movie and give you a massage/cuddle" or " i have this amazing wine we can drink and get to know each other" etc... "hang out and relax" is meh could trigger asd if she is not too invested... But anyways, she is down, and she has been down and interested, so this is not complicated at all...
    I said hang out and relax is meh, to me... but i explained she is DOWN and is not complicated at all since he was freaking out about a girl that is super invested in him, the lines don't freaking matter, i was explaining that "pausible deniability" in the future imho is better...

You said use XYZ line, or ABC line - you didnt specifically say NOT to use that for that specific girl..you only made that clear afterwards
    Read the paragrah i said "YOU COULD HAVE SAID" dumb fuck, what does could have said mean.... Where did I instructed him to use those lines, that would be fucking ridiculous after he said "hang out and relax" i would have never advice that, you fucktard... Dude i do not mind owning to my mistakes, my problem is when you said i told the dude to do something i never told him to do Jack ass... Same shit you did with the make out stuff.. Dude fuck you! fuck off! and please ignore me and my posts, keep downvoting me all you want, i will never get to the red... I understand missery loves company clown... Go back to your affirmation posts, and your walking before approaching and your 6 pack as fundamental to pick up crap...

..which is why he used it...

...and cost him the lay.

You fucking aspie shit! do you think even if i gave him the wrong "one word text line" which i clearly did not do, that I COST HIM THE LAY... you fucking virgin...

------

Im not denying you have text game or any other game...but you give him unclear advice here which cost him the lay..that is all

Here is what you said again before you go back and edit it like you normally do:

Again, its not big deal, but obviously is for Sarge because youve cost him the lay

I normally edit when my English or what i say is unclear(i even edit my own blog 100 times), here is not edited and is as clear as the water jack ass....

"could have said" Look in the dictionary what it means...

P.s. Didn't he get to met her...
    Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

Quote Originally Posted by Skills360 View Post
    ^

Texting or calling does not make a difference, jesus christ...

I did not lose my cool, i am tired of you missunderstanding my shit, and constantly strawmaning, I would advice you, to ignore me, my post and my advice, please..
    -------------

here is the advice after, i clearly explain to him, to keep meeting other women, and stop posting about this particular girls:

by skills:

[COLOR=#111111]"Ok, so she basically said yes to sex, in this case you needed a bit of pausible deniability, you could have said: "

traslation, she is in, could have said, is a suggestion of what he could have done which is to use pausible deniability, even if the girl is in... I never said do this or do that, i used the words YOU COULD HAVE SAID, as an example of pausible deniability, and gave example such as "lets get together to watch this cool movie" it was NOT A LINE, it was a sample of possible deniability... In a million years i did not know this dude was going to text her that... No where did i advice him to do that...

I said hang out and relax is meh, to me... but i explained she is DOWN and is not complicated at all since he was freaking out about a girl that is super invested in him, the lines don't freaking matter, i was explaining that "pausible deniability" in the future imho is better...

Read the paragrah i said "YOU COULD HAVE SAID" dumb fuck, what does could have said mean.... Where did I instructed him to use those lines, that would be fucking ridiculous after he said "hang out and relax" i would have never advice that, you fucktard... Dude i do not mind owning to my mistakes, my problem is when you said i told the dude to do something i never told him to do Jack ass... Same shit you did with the make out stuff.. Dude fuck you! fuck off! and please ignore me and my posts, keep downvoting me all you want, i will never get to the red... I understand missery loves company clown... Go back to your affirmation posts, and your walking before approaching and your 6 pack as fundamental to pick up crap...

You fucking aspie shit! do you think even if i gave him the wrong "one word text line" which i clearly did not do, that I COST HIM THE LAY... you fucking vigin...

------

I normallly edit when my english or what i say is unclear(i even edit my own blog 100 times), here is not edited and is as clear as the water jack ass....

"could have said" Look in the dictionary what it means...

P.s. Didn't he get to met her...
    Don't worry about him Skills, he's a troll.

But hey, care to weigh in on what I did wrong/right during the date? I'd appreciate your input.

Dance Floor Seduction Skills360's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SargeMaximus View Post
    EDIT: Would really love to know why I keep getting downvoted. Either you guys give me some constructive criticism or I'm going to assume you're trolls.
    I already told you the downvotes is impulse he does that to everybody... do not worry about that shit!
    Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

Quote Originally Posted by Skills360 View Post
    I already told you the downvotes is impulse he does that to everybody... do not worry about that shit!
    Right, got you. Thanks Skills.