Close
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Dance Floor Seduction Skills360's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SargeMaximus View Post
    Personally, I think she's looking to feel youthful or at least desired by a hot young stud (me ). She's given me crazy ioi's when doing my hair and is why I asked her out. We've been able to be pretty "real" with each other thus far which is cool, but like I said, I don't wanna end up FZ'd at the same time, I don't wanna push her away. So far, letting her do the talking has been the best way to go. :P

well, i had a lawyer neighboor, that i was kind of coaching (If you look beta in the dictionary his picture will pop right away)... Anyways he dated a crazy and i mean nut jub hairstylist but she was a crazy nympho, just lolol, i mean drama up the wazzzzzu... Ended up in restraining order...

but dude i hate generalizing but those hairstylist are dtf.....
    Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

p.s on the bed topic....- since my break up i have been fucking women on an AIR MATTRESS, true story, excuses are excuses when the girls want dick they can't care less... I finally after my main bitching and bitching will finally get TODAY a real bed...
    Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

Quote Originally Posted by pureevil View Post
    Her place is fine too. Dive bars can be fine, depends on how YOU feel about them, they can be a lot of fun even for a prissy girl if you're leading the vibe correctly, but maybe not worry about that yet and go to the place that most naturally feels best to you. If your bed is going to break you'll have to improvise there. A good bed frame and box spring aren't expensive at all, probably something you'll want to look into for the future. You spend more hours in your bed than anywhere else on earth, I like mine to be super comfortable.
    I don't like dive bars but, if she did I honestly wouldn't care. At this point I'd rather snipe a lay, lose my V card, THEN go into what I personally want and etc. I'm far too picky otherwise.

I intend to get a good bed once I start making some coin lol. Story of my life. But I can't think about that right now.

Honestly (this is just a newbie hunch, but) I think she expects me to go to her place afterwards. I looked at google maps and the place for frozen yogurt is near her house. No bars that I know of near there tho.

Should I just ask her if there are any good bars around and then go there after the yogurt? And then, how do I transition to her house after the bar?

Quote Originally Posted by Skills360 View Post
    p.s on the bed topic....- since my break up i have been fucking women on an AIR MATTRESS, true story, excuses are excuses when the girls want dick they can't care less... I finally after my main bitching and bitching will finally get TODAY a real bed...
    Lol, that's awesome.

I'm not worried about what she'll think, I'm worried she'll get hurt. I've worried I might hurt myself on it before too so yeah lol.

well, i had a lawyer neighboor, that i was kind of coaching (If you look beta in the dictionary his picture will pop right away)... Anyways he dated a crazy and i mean nut jub hairstylist but she was a crazy nympho, just lolol, i mean drama up the wazzzzzu... Ended up in restraining order...

but dude i hate generalizing but those hairstylist are dtf.....
    Yeah I think you're right.

I don't mind crazy. And restraining orders can lead to good convos. I'll be careful tho.

So far she's been pleasant enough, but aside from enjoying her company mildly, I really just want to fuck her. Like I said, FWB till she proves better.

I don't like dive bars but, if she did I honestly wouldn't care. At this point I'd rather snipe a lay, lose my V card, THEN go into what I personally want and etc. I'm far too picky otherwise.

I intend to get a good bed once I start making some coin lol. Story of my life. But I can't think about that right now.

Honestly (this is just a newbie hunch, but) I think she expects me to go to her place afterwards. I looked at google maps and the place for frozen yogurt is near her house. No bars that I know of near there tho.

Should I just ask her if there are any good bars around and then go there after the yogurt? And then, how do I transition to her house after the bar?

Sarge look into this when it comes to bed....That is what i am getting...

.https://www.amazon.com/Zinus-Memory-...keywords=zinus

I think you're right that she's out for the kill. I would have a bar in mind that you can suggest, but if she suggests anything at all go with that (in this particular case, since she's 48 and you're a virgin. This is not typical advice.)

So basically the above, but instead of asking if there are any good bars suggest something "hey lets hit bar XYZ next." It could be as easy as her replying "why don't we just have a drink at my place?" Have YOUR whole thing planned, all the way down to bringing her back to your place (in case that happens.) But be ready to go with where she takes things.

Sarge look into this when it comes to bed....That is what i am getting...

.https://www.amazon.com/Zinus-Memory-...keywords=zinus

Thanks man, it's a shame they're not in stock anymore. :/ Any ideas where I can get one in a store? How much are they btw?

Quote Originally Posted by pureevil View Post
    I think you're right that she's out for the kill. I would have a bar in mind that you can suggest, but if she suggests anything at all go with that (in this particular case, since she's 48 and you're a virgin. This is not typical advice.)

So basically the above, but instead of asking if there are any good bars suggest something "hey lets hit bar XYZ next." It could be as easy as her replying "why don't we just have a drink at my place?" Have YOUR whole thing planned, all the way down to bringing her back to your place (in case that happens.) But be ready to go with where she takes things.

Sweet. Disregard my last post then lol!

Yeah this makes szense to me, I'll do it.

I don't mind telling you I'd like something to become of us, but I'll leave that on the backburner because sex is the #1 poriority right now.

Thanks guys! Also, there's still lots of time between now and then so I'm still listening to advice. It never gets old.

EDIT: Oh, I should have my whole thing planned then eh?

So:

- Pick her up
    - Go for frozen yogurt
    - Bounce to bar we went to on sunday
    - Bounce to my place for more drinks
    - Pour drinks, sit on couch, cheers, pull her closer via waist and go for kiss
    - If she responds well (how do I know??) take her into bedroom and ... what? Take off clothes? Kiss more?

EDIT: Oh and btw, do I pay for everything or what? Should I text her the morning of the date to say I'll only pay for my half of stuff?

Thanks man, it's a shame they're not in stock anymore. :/ Any ideas where I can get one in a store? How much are they btw?

no you order from amazon, mine is king though, you open the box and then wait, and you have a new bed...