Close
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Dance Floor Seduction Skills360's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SargeMaximus View Post
    Would still like some advice on the situation above.

Also, just texted her and confirmed the date. I'm concerned about my text game though, let me know how it looks.

Attachment 1963
    Text is good, tell your bother to go somewhere, that is not your problem, is it your place???
    Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

Quote Originally Posted by Skills360 View Post
    Text is good, tell your bother to go somewhere, that is not your problem, is it your place???
    Thanks skills. The brother issue is a bit tricky. I live in Canada and it's winter right now, more specifically, it's -25C outside. By the time I'm done with this woman to get home, the stores will be closed so there's no where my brother can go.

EDIT: It's not my place, no. We rent the basement suite. 1 bedroom.

Thanks skills. The brother issue is a bit tricky. I live in Canada and it's winter right now, more specifically, it's -25C outside. By the time I'm done with this woman to get home, the stores will be closed so there's no where my brother can go.

EDIT: It's not my place, no. We rent the basement suite. 1 bedroom.
    Geeez... To be honest i will be kj, since i am in South Florida and we do not have winter, you need to find you her logistics, and ask her to invite you over (if she has kids you may be fucked)...The thing is now she is ready to go, and you complicating things may be bad, get her to met somewhere, and bounce is the second option (to her house, motel, hotel etc...)..
    Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

Geeez... To be honest i will be kj, since i am in South Florida and we do not have winter, you need to find you her logistics, and ask her to invite you over (if she has kids you may be fucked)...The thing is now she is ready to go, and you complicating things may be bad, get her to met somewhere, and bounce is the second option (to her house, motel, hotel etc...)..
    As far as I know, her kids are all grown up.

I was thinking I could go out with her to the yogurt place, then go to a bar for a drink, and suggest a movie at her place.

Sound good? Or should I go for the yogurt and go back to her place from there? Should I literally just say "invite me over" after the date? lol

I realize this isn't the ideal situation but it's the best I can do atm.

As far as I know, her kids are all grown up.

I was thinking I could go out with her to the yogurt place, then go to a bar for a drink, and suggest a movie at her place.

Sound good? Or should I go for the yogurt and go back to her place from there? Should I literally just say "invite me over" after the date? lol

I realize this isn't the ideal situation but it's the best I can do atm.

invite me over is to be used in text when arranging meeting... If you are on a date, you do not need to say, invite me over, just based on how the interaction go, go to her place, there does not need to be a line or trick, she is older... Just make sure you get during the date a feel for the logistics, usually kids or hubby is the problem...

invite me over is to be used in text when arranging meeting... If you are on a date, you do not need to say, invite me over, just based on how the interaction go, go to her place, there does not need to be a line or trick, she is older... Just make sure you get during the date a feel for the logistics, usually kids or hubby is the problem...
    Ok,
    I'm new to this so forgive my denseness but, at the end of the date should I just get out of the car and walk with her and see if she lets me inside or... how do I get the feel for her logistics?

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

Ok,
    I'm new to this so forgive my denseness but, at the end of the date should I just get out of the car and walk with her and see if she lets me inside or... how do I get the feel for her logistics?

during the encounter, you should display your attractive personality, and make her invest, and be compliant... You should be also getting her excitement going, aka she wants you hopefully sexually... and then it should flow, invite me over for a cup of coffe "as a joke"... Or whatever in the convo she talks about, "i would love to see your dog" i love animals is he friendly, or whatever, or just go over...

she seems exited to meet you...your job is not to kill the excitement, but keep it or increase it... Finally, you have not even touch this lady, and you are thinking sex, when you never had sex, you should not think last step, but the step after, right now, you should think "get her to meet me", then after she meet you, you should focus on "greeting and getting her to relax" then you should focus on "nice convo were i show my attractive personality" then you should focus on "getting compliance and touching" in other words think next step prior to home run...

during the encounter, you should display your attractive personality, and make her invest, and be compliant... You should be also getting her excitement going, aka she wants you hopefully sexually... and then it should flow, invite me over for a cup of coffe "as a joke"... Or whatever in the convo she talks about, "i would love to see your dog" i love animals is he friendly, or whatever, or just go over...

she seems exited to meet you...your job is not to kill the excitement, but keep it or increase it... Finally, you have not even touch this lady, and you are thinking sex, when you never had sex, you should not think last step, but the step after, right now, you should think "get her to meet me", then after she meet you, you should focus on "greeting and getting her to relax" then you should focus on "nice convo were i show my attractive personality" then you should focus on "getting compliance and touching" in other words think next step prior to home run...
    Ok man, thanks. I'm excited. Whether I lay her or not I'm sure I'll learn much and have a billion more questions for you guys lol.

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

Ok man, thanks. I'm excited. Whether I lay her or not I'm sure I'll learn much and have a billion more questions for you guys lol.

my first milf (no pipi in vagina), met her on the bus from day game, she was really hot, took her to a club... Everybody was looking at us, since such discrepancy...

bought drinks, sat her in the couch and lick her face lol(like a dog).... aka I fucked it up, don't worry about fucking it up as long as you are learning

my first milf (no pipi in vagina), met her on the bus from day game, she was really hot, took her to a club... Everybody was looking at us, since such discrepancy...

bought drinks, sat her in the couch and lick her face lol(like a dog).... aka I fucked it up, don't worry about fucking it up as long as you are learning
    Lol awesome. Did you end up sleeping with her anyways or was that too much for her?

And yeah, keep learning, but I'm going for the lay for sure, if not a kiss goodnight.