Close
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Dance Floor Seduction Skills360's Avatar

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

Quote Originally Posted by SargeMaximus View Post
    Lol awesome. Did you end up sleeping with her anyways or was that too much for her?

And yeah, keep learning, but I'm going for the lay for sure, if not a kiss goodnight.

I ended up with mrs palm and her 5 sisters aka I fucked it up... did you read were is said "i lick her face" there ain't recovering from that...
    Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

Quote Originally Posted by Skills360 View Post
    I ended up with mrs palm and her 5 sisters aka I fucked it up... did you read were is said "i lick her face" there ain't recovering from that...
    Oh shit...! Yeah I read it but I thought maybe you pulled it out of the fire somehow.

Ok, note to self:

- Do NOT lick woman's face in public... (or ever?)

She's on for it man.

On text game don't be so gamy. No reason to mention the sanity part, which is why she acts weird about it.

Then just lead. Don't say [city] eh? Say, "Meet me at this place. kk see you then"

For the date (you are probably on it right now lol), but I'd still take her a block or two away from my house (to meet), then bounce to your place, even if your brother is there.
    -Supernova

Quote Originally Posted by Supernova View Post
    She's on for it man.

On text game don't be so gamy. No reason to mention the sanity part, which is why she acts weird about it.

Then just lead. Don't say [city] eh? Say, "Meet me at this place. kk see you then"

For the date (you are probably on it right now lol), but I'd still take her a block or two away from my house (to meet), then bounce to your place, even if your brother is there.
    Thanks man. Too late tho lol. Didn't get the lay. Logistics were shit. She had family over and even though I suggested getting a room (which she said she would have been down for) she was worried what her family would think if she was out all night...

I did get my first makeout ever tho.

All thanks to you guys.

In fact, something TTM said resonated with me last night after the makeout. He once told me that you have toi inspire a woman to fuck you... I think I get it now.

Anyhow, she seems keen to meet me again, and I'm sure we'll close the deal.

Here's some juicy bits of a text convo she initiated after the date/makeout.

I only noticed she texted me a half hour after she had, so I replied a half hour late but she responded immediately.

Anyhow, text game is a definite sticking point for me, so I appreciate your insight on that last one and on this one too if you would.

This is a slam dunk. Don't fuck it up!

Dance Floor Seduction Skills360's Avatar

your texting is fine, but i like to flirt and turn them on with text, you missed and opportunity for example:

when she ask have you though about me?

I would have said, yea busted 3.45 times... (but is congruent with my style and personality cocky funny sexual)

what about you have you though of me?

she would say a bit or whatever

then i go... Really! and where were your fingers when you did?

^ this are just samples on how to be fun, memorable and take thinks a bit sexual... here is how i text

p.s. i kind of knew you were not going to get laid due to logistics, but did not want to be negative, but i kind of predicted it...

Check out some of my lay reports is all texting to lay, to get ideas...
    Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

Quote Originally Posted by Skills360 View Post
    your texting is fine, but i like to flirt and turn them on with text, you missed and opportunity for example:

when she ask have you though about me?

I would have said, yea busted 3.45 times... (but is congruent with my style and personality cocky funny sexual)

what about you have you though of me?

she would say a bit or whatever

then i go... Really! and where were your fingers when you did?

^ this are just samples on how to be fun, memorable and take thinks a bit sexual... here is how i text

p.s. i kind of knew you were not going to get laid due to logistics, but did not want to be negative, but i kind of predicted it...

Check out some of my lay reports is all texting to lay, to get ideas...
    Yeah, logistics are very important I'm finding lol.

And thanks, I'll check out your link.

EDIT: Read your post. Pretty interesting, not sure if it's "me" tho. especially since I want to keep texting to a minimum and have all the fireworks happen in person but... I'd still like to have sexy texts just I dunno, not so long?

Quote Originally Posted by SargeMaximus View Post
    Yeah, logistics are very important I'm finding lol.

And thanks, I'll check out your link.

EDIT: Read your post. Pretty interesting, not sure if it's "me" tho. especially since I want to keep texting to a minimum and have all the fireworks happen in person but... I'd still like to have sexy texts just I dunno, not so long?
    Logistics are everything man, just make sure next time they are in your favor. Don't see anything terrible in your text game. Loving that one about the hands by @Skills, but just find your own voice to your text game.
    -Supernova

Quote Originally Posted by Supernova View Post
    Logistics are everything man, just make sure next time they are in your favor. Don't see anything terrible in your text game. Loving that one about the hands by @Skills, but just find your own voice to your text game.
    Ok, thanks.

Odd texting from the girl today guys.

She texted me today with a pic of her doing leg presses. Anyhow, I only noticed it a half hour after she texted again. I replied, she gets back to me immediately.

So, without posting the convo, it was a weird one. I get the feeling she's still unsure about sleeping with me. Whether that's because of my f*ck ups or because of the age thing I don't know.

Anyhow, I started fishing for her logistics. They're still no good, she still has company. but it was odd because she was going along with it until I made a bit of an overt statement, check it out:

She waited to respond for like 20 minutes after I said "unless you can't wait". So maybe she was thinking, I dunno. But the question is: is this a standard shit-test or am I triggering her ASD or do I need to change my approach completely?