Close
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

The "unless you cant wait that long" is what caused the issue - IMO she interpreted that differently from how you expected - its a schoolboy error but not a huge one..

Also look at ijjis text game, he's a pro at this stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Impulse View Post
    The "unless you cant wait that long" is what caused the issue - IMO she interpreted that differently from how you expected - its a schoolboy error but not a huge one..
    Ok. Why did it cause the issue? Too forward? Triggering her ASD? Too passive i.e. almost looking to her for permission?

Quote Originally Posted by Impulse View Post
    Also look at ijjis text game, he's a pro at this stuff
    I will, thank you.

EDIT: I can't find it... do you have a link?

Kind of interested to see what happened before this.

Her sending pics at the gym is usually pretty good interest, but I am not sure what led to this convo. My initial thoughts are that it looks like you are pushing for something, whether that is good logistics or a date on Friday, as seen in the last message. I feel that slowing that down and having her push more for the meet is better and Friday is a prime night, one for meeting new women, or two for being with someone important to you, generally not someone you haven't even hooked up with.

Don't get me wrong though, if we hadn't hooked up and she was dying to see me on Friday night then I'm in.
    -Supernova

Quote Originally Posted by Supernova View Post
    Kind of interested to see what happened before this.
    What do you mean? The text? Do you want the full thing?

Her sending pics at the gym is usually pretty good interest, but I am not sure what led to this convo.
    Nothing led to it. She just texted me out of nowhere.
    Although... I had a date with her on monday (details in this very thread if you care to look). We made out (that was day #2) I'm now trying to get her for a lay. We've pretty much verbalized it, she's expressed she wouldn't be opposed to it but wants her house guests gone before doing it (which makes sense).

My initial thoughts are that it looks like you are pushing for something, whether that is good logistics or a date on Friday, as seen in the last message. I feel that slowing that down and having her push more for the meet is better and Friday is a prime night, one for meeting new women, or two for being with someone important to you, generally not someone you haven't even hooked up with.
    So... don't go for it? I'm confused now... :/

Don't get me wrong though, if we hadn't hooked up and she was dying to see me on Friday night then I'm in.
    Ok I'll post the rest of the text. It seems like she's interested but you tell me. On our date after the makeout (monday night) she asked me when I was free so I assumed I should make a push for it. Plus you're confusing me now because I thought I was supposed to take the lead and go for what I want... :/

https://s19.postimg.org/5mqa02sjn/Sc...8_19_09_21.png

Haha yeah go for it. Just a common thing is that others try to push for the lay too much, this is only a problem when she is not ready, but you look all good to go here.
    -Supernova

Haha yeah go for it. Just a common thing is that others try to push for the lay too much, this is only a problem when she is not ready, but you look all good to go here.

Cool man, I'm excited.

any advice for a virgin on what to do? So far I've been mostly "matching and mirroring" her, even in the kiss.

Quote Originally Posted by SargeMaximus View Post
    Cool man, I'm excited.

any advice for a virgin on what to do? So far I've been mostly "matching and mirroring" her, even in the kiss.
    just my 2 cents..there's always an option to tell her you're a virgin. She may see it as endearing, some women love to teach guys how to be passionate haha I've pulled that card even when I wasn't. That way some women will give 100 in the sack in hopes to keep ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Tagz View Post
    just my 2 cents..there's always an option to tell her you're a virgin. She may see it as endearing, some women love to teach guys how to be passionate haha I've pulled that card even when I wasn't. That way some women will give 100 in the sack in hopes to keep ya.
    Hmm, I dunno. If she asks I'll tell her I guess. I just want it to be casual, fun, and hot. I don't want it to be too serious but I also don't want to f*ck it up lol.

Quote Originally Posted by SargeMaximus View Post
    Hmm, I dunno. If she asks I'll tell her I guess. I just want it to be casual, fun, and hot. I don't want it to be too serious but I also don't want to f*ck it up lol.
    Understandable Sarge and hey you got this you doing alright so far just keep it up (no pun intended aha)

Quote Originally Posted by Tagz View Post
    Understandable Sarge and hey you got this you doing alright so far just keep it up (no pun intended aha)
    Lol, thanks man!