Close
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Dance Floor Seduction Skills360's Avatar

This post has been ranked 8.50 out of 10 with 6 votes.

i encourage you to stop a bit talking about this girl, and keep gaming and pursuing other women, till she either fucks you or send you to hell...
    Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

Quote Originally Posted by Skills360 View Post
    i encourage you to stop a bit talking about this girl, and keep gaming and pursuing other women, till she either fucks you or send you to hell...
    I'm trying man but I got another issue...

I texted her today about logistics. They're good. So I'm like "how bout I come over at 830?" and she says: "What would you like ta do"

and I replied: "hang out and relax" cause I wasn't expecting it and had no idea what to say!

Jesus this shit is complicated.

This post has been ranked 4.00 out of 10 with 3 votes.

Quote Originally Posted by SargeMaximus View Post
    I'm trying man but I got another issue...

I texted her today about logistics. They're good. So I'm like "how bout I come over at 830?" and she says: "What would you like ta do"

and I replied: "hang out and relax" cause I wasn't expecting it and had no idea what to say!

Jesus this shit is complicated.

Ok, so she basically said yes to sex, in this case you needed a bit of pausible deniability, you could have said: "i am gonna bring a movie and give you a massage/cuddle" or " i have this amazing wine we can drink and get to know each other" etc... "hang out and relax" is meh could trigger asd if she is not too invested... But anyways, she is down, and she has been down and interested, so this is not complicated at all...
    Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

Ok, so she basically said yes to sex, in this case you needed a bit of pausible deniability, you could have said: "i am gonna bring a movie and give you a massage/cuddle" or " i have this amazing wine we can drink and get to know each other" etc... "hang out and relax" is meh could trigger asd if she is not too invested... But anyways, she is down, and she has been down and interested, so this is not complicated at all...

Thanks man. The texting seems complicated to me.

But good/bad news: my text message didn't send so I just sent the one you suggested. Fingers crossed!

This post has been ranked 4.00 out of 10 with 3 votes.

Still no reply to my texts... ASD?

Should I phone her later just in case she hasn't been getting my texts?

EDIT: Thanks for the downvotes. Care to explain?

I assume it has something to do with calling her to see if she got my texts. Well, you should know that my phone randomly doesn't send texts, sometimes it also doesn't receive texts so, I'd hate to lose out on a lay simply because of technical issues.

Also, why would she go this far if she was just going to go silent on me? Give me some CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM!! Where did I go wrong,m what happened, etc.

Still no reply to my texts... ASD?

Should I phone her later just in case she hasn't been getting my texts?
    Dude, your first text was fine ie "chill and hangout" - no need to over complicate it with a big skills line...

what exactly did you text her?

She will have got your text but what did you text exactly? If its not congruent with the way youve been texting she might notice something being off (which will put pressure on it)

Also see this for how ijji does it:

http://www.pua-zone.com/showthread.p...-up-with-Girls

How long have you been in this community btw? Text her the way you text your friends when you meet up

I suggest getting a social circle to understand how texting works as that will help you improve faster

This post has been ranked 1.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

Quote Originally Posted by Impulse View Post
    Dude, your first text was fine ie "chill and hangout" - no need to over complicate it with a big skills line...
    Well I did so... did I f*ck it up?

[QUOTE=Impulse;180258]
    what exactly did you text her?

This:

https://s19.postimg.org/ajlxllhxf/Sc...0_16_17_41.png

my phone said it didn't send the second last message

She will have got your text but what did you text exactly? If its not congruent with the way youve been texting she might notice something being off (which will put pressure on it)
    Well it WILL be different because I came on here for advice...

Also see this for how ijji does it:

http://www.pua-zone.com/showthread.p...-up-with-Girls

How long have you been in this community btw? Text her the way you text your friends when you meet up

I suggest getting a social circle to understand how texting works as that will help you improve faster
    >< This is so unhelpful, I'm sorry, but normally I'm very direct. So, in this situation I would have said "fuck you" or something like that.

BUT, because women don't respond well to that stuff, I'm trying to learn new ways.

Very confusing to me.

EDIT: Btw, ijjji says that you should never plan first meets, but this will be our third meet up...

This post has been ranked 7.00 out of 10 with 3 votes.

Thanks man. The texting seems complicated to me.

But good/bad news: my text message didn't send so I just sent the one you suggested. Fingers crossed!

I did not SUGGEST for you to text that dude WITH THIS GIRL, geeeez, i said your text was fine since she was invested... But in the FUTURe, is better to give plausible deniability... goooosh!

You over sold, that is why she is not responding:

You went with "hang out and relax" , that should have been it... I was giving you explanations on plausible deniability in the future with other women...

Do not worry about downvotes, is impulse, has been called out multiple times for that shit!

In before he denies it...

This post has been ranked 1.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

I did not SUGGEST for you to text that dude WITH THIS GIRL, geeeez, i said your text was fine since she was invested... But in the FUTURe, is better to give plausible deniability... goooosh!

You over sold, that is why she is not responding:

You went with "hang out and relax" , that should have been it... I was giving you explanations on plausible deniability in the future with other women...

Do not worry about downvotes, is impulse, has been called out multiple times for that shit!

In before he denies it...
    Good... fucking... god... I can't believe this... everything was going fine till this... man alive.

So I over sold, ok. How can I salvage this, if at all?

-----
    Ok I read your picture - hhhhm, i wouldnt have said "chill and relax" if your inviting yourself over at hers....

In fact I wouldnt have even invited myself over like that

You could have used ijjis line modified which would be better-

That leaves a bit of BAIT for her to hook on...

Also WTF happened on your other dates? Why didnt you take her home last time you met her?

-----

Sorry, cant help you if its fucked up..will let other guys chime in now....