Close
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Interested girls that get shy/disappear

Multiple times now I'll be kino'ing girls at clubs, vibing, dancing a bit. They have the sparkley eyes and things seem to be mostly on, but I can tell there's a bit of resistance in letting themselves go. Then *poof* they disappear with friends, "have to go to the bathroom", etc.

What am I doing wrong here?

Not starting a meaningful conversation or similar non-slutty guise for staying with you?
    Loves: Shy Girl-coding into Starry-eyed Extroversion, spamming Open-loops and Mini-cold-reads and lots of light kino.
    Hates: Putting pressure on others. Things that feel 'brainy'.

Quote Originally Posted by ijjjji View Post
    Not starting a meaningful conversation or similar non-slutty guise for staying with you?
    I tend to be really good at deep diving, so I find this unlikely.

The 2nd part of your question is a bit unclear, do you mean:
    "Not starting a non-slutty guise" is a problem, or that having a non-slutty guise is a problem?

Sorry for being unclear. Your post sounded like not much talking going on.
    -Girls want to look posh/princess'y in clubs, especially when friends are around.
    -To allow a guy to quickly swipe them off their feet with grinding/kino, doesnt fit well with that.
    -However, if you provide some sort of context (like a conversation) to make it easier for her to maintain her 'princess' self image, chances are that she will be less jumpy.
    Loves: Shy Girl-coding into Starry-eyed Extroversion, spamming Open-loops and Mini-cold-reads and lots of light kino.
    Hates: Putting pressure on others. Things that feel 'brainy'.

A couple of recent times this happened, I speak to her, and engage her friends. Friends talk me up/leave, and the girl has a "I can't believe this is happening!" excited look, and seem locked in, but then a certain point while escalating with they pull back.

"swipe them off their feet with grinding/kino, doesnt fit well with that"

That's an interesting point. I thought escalating this was a necessary part of night game before taking a girl home. Can I really skip this grinding stuff and just bounce to her place for escalating there? That would certainly save me some time.
    Last edited by sawtoothekg; 12-24-2016 at 12:27 PM. Reason: quote added for reference

Dance Floor Seduction Skills360's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sawtoothekg View Post
    A couple of recent times this happened, I speak to her, and engage her friends. Friends talk me up/leave, and the girl has a "I can't believe this is happening!" excited look, and seem locked in, but then a certain point while escalating with they pull back.

"swipe them off their feet with grinding/kino, doesnt fit well with that"

That's an interesting point. I thought escalating this was a necessary part of night game before taking a girl home. Can I really skip this grinding stuff and just bounce to her place for escalating there? That would certainly save me some time.

Escalating is big part of night game done properly, listen dude, it could be a million things, it could the time of the night you are engaging her, it could be you are unatainalbe and she disqualifies herself, it could be you did not get her exited enough, it could be she was not sexually available, she got bored of you, etc.. etc...
    Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

Maybe you are pushing their BT too fast. That's what I've found to happen in night clubs where a girl will run away despite having just kissed me a second earlier.

Skills, as long as I'm doing things right, I'll be happy with that. I've never pulled a women from a nightclub, so I'm unsure if my issue is simply putting in more numbers, or if I'm doing something else wrong. Hopefully I can predict when a girl might disappear like this (by noticing subtle resistance), figure out what the deal is, and resolve it.

Quote Originally Posted by hey_lover View Post
    Maybe you are pushing their BT too fast. That's what I've found to happen in night clubs where a girl will run away despite having just kissed me a second earlier.
    Do you gauge how she's feeling in anyway and slow down as needed?

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

Not enough data.

She might just be a nice girl?
    Not enough attraction from her?
    Not enough trust built?
    Don't see anything in terms of getting compliance, or trying for isolation?
    No idea about her social reality?
    You're not a good dancer?
    You're a great dancer and she's intimidated?
    Alcohol might be affecting you, her, or both?
    Age groups?
    Developed economy or a developing economy?
    What school of game you follow?

Too vague to break down what the problem is.

A problem well stated is half solved

WIA

Dance Floor Seduction Skills360's Avatar

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

Quote Originally Posted by sawtoothekg View Post
    Skills, as long as I'm doing things right, I'll be happy with that. I've never pulled a women from a nightclub, so I'm unsure if my issue is simply putting in more numbers, or if I'm doing something else wrong. Hopefully I can predict when a girl might disappear like this (by noticing subtle resistance), figure out what the deal is, and resolve it.

Do you gauge how she's feeling in anyway and slow down as needed?
    yes, but again could be a million thing and not enough data, you need to put the numbers, and look for patterns on what are you doing and when you tend to lose the girl...
    Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com