Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This seems to be my problem also, I approach single or small group girls with confident, but a big, closed group or 3 male 1 female group always feel very intimidating and unbreakable, unless I observe that they (or the girls) are a bit bored somehow.

It happens mostly in bar/club where every group tend to stay and dance around their booked table, forming a closed circle. Assuming that you haven't pump up your energy to open any group confidently, what can you do?

Do you know of any movie/youtube clip where the PUA opens a big/closed group successfully?

This post has been ranked 9.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

Quote Originally Posted by SoFasttt View Post
    This seems to be my problem also, I approach single or small group girls with confident, but a big, closed group or 3 male 1 female group always feel very intimidating and unbreakable, unless I observe that they (or the girls) are a bit bored somehow.

It happens mostly in bar/club where every group tend to stay and dance around their booked table, forming a closed circle. Assuming that you haven't pump up your energy to open any group confidently, what can you do?

Do you know of any movie/youtube clip where the PUA opens a big/closed group successfully?
    A big closed group usually means you need to find 1 person to give you an in, the others to accept you and then to do your thing later on by making contact with the person you want..

it's harder, sure. But often it's all about attention. You cant bulldoze in and catch all of their attention at once( well you can but thats even more hard), you have to ease into their consciousness like you are part of the group experience / of their style..

Most people are used to some kind of variety in their group. e.g. an old friend of someone that tags on, a little/older brother/sister, a 'new' person that seems interesting. And then usually people are drinking so less judgy..

meaning you just need to claim that new person spot, before trying to connect fully... imo

dunno, there used to be this one bar/club I had to do that every time. Fridaynight i always went solo to party...
    its tough, but doable (mainly about reading people, not about changing them)

oh the easiest is usually to just say hi ag bathroom queus and get to know each other, talk some, let the person invite you when you tell them for once you are alone or smth

You cantbulldoze in
    That's a nice comment. At least in my case, it's that I wrongly thought a pua should be able to handle that. A real pua could go in and befriend the hole group. Meanwhile for me it looks like that is totally over the top. Too high expection on yourself. Talking to lonewolfs and at the ashtry or the guy/girl next to you is totally fine. You dont need to be able to approach every imaginative situation. There is also a instinctive intuition if something it's doable (or calibrated) or not.