Close

How to shop clothes online

Im curious if people have discovered any 'hacks' in regard to buying clothes online.
    And what are you guys primarily looking for, when shopping online?

Here are some of mine:
    -Bookmark items instead of buying. Sleep on it. Go over all the bookmarked items and decide.
    -Stretchy materials will ensure wear'ability.
    -Jeans in particular, can be a LOT cheaper online.
    -Online can be a treasure trove when it comes to accessories.
    Loves: Shy Girl-coding into Starry-eyed Extroversion, spamming Open-loops and Mini-cold-reads and lots of light kino.
    Hates: Putting pressure on others. Things that feel 'brainy'.

USE THE SIZE GUIDE - Many sites offers that - which gives you exact numbers so that you an measure yourself and see if the clothes fits. This way you avoid returns. Also my experience is that the most risky thing to buy online are T-shirts due to the fit - I usually prefer Asos but I feel more comfortable buying T-shits on Zalando due to easy returns. I usually buy jackets, shoes and accessories.

-Teev
    Teevster (TVA_Oslo) AKA. Alek Rolstad

Projects 2016:

- Liminal spaces and bubbles
    - Sexual value Elicitation
    - Sexual framing: Contrasting

Dance Floor Seduction Skills360's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ijjjji View Post
    Im curious if people have discovered any 'hacks' in regard to buying clothes online.
    And what are you guys primarily looking for, when shopping online?

Here are some of mine:
    -Bookmark items instead of buying. Sleep on it. Go over all the bookmarked items and decide.
    -Stretchy materials will ensure wear'ability.
    -Jeans in particular, can be a LOT cheaper online.
    -Online can be a treasure trove when it comes to accessories.
    I would not buy JEANS, online unless i try them on the store first and knew 100% the size and model of the jeans....
    Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

https://www.reddit.com/r/frugalmalefashion/

*(Has some really quality sales on the extremely cheap)

http://www.dhgate.com/product/ray-bl...srp|1039292198

*(I use DHgate for fake Raybans when I feel the need. I think sunglasses are summers most important thing. I own six or seven pairs of sunglasses. The real ones have no difference between the fakes except my real ones are mostly prescription) Make sure to get that coupon code.

Accessory wise, Cheap watch's I'll also buy from DHGate most of the time. If you have the proper apps, *(Last minute bidder for Iphone/Android) you can usually score a watch for around $2.00. Have yet to find cheap but good looking bracelets online. In fact I don't think I've ever seen any good looking bracelet online.

Jean wise I'd have to take a look. Depends on what sort of jeans you are talking about? Is there a new popular jean or something? *(I like Scotch and Soda for my Khaki's. Perhaps you meant Khaki's?)
    Is this all in my head? You don't
    move like a normal girl - Normal girls
    don't look like that, not in their eyes
    or the way you orchestrate my butterflies

Brett McGibbon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TahFeqo1iiU

-Sizes tend to vary from brand to brand. Be careful with new brands, and less careful with brands you have good experience with.
    -Watch out for premium brand 'whacky' clothes (nice for nightclubbing) that end up on large discount sometimes..
    Loves: Shy Girl-coding into Starry-eyed Extroversion, spamming Open-loops and Mini-cold-reads and lots of light kino.
    Hates: Putting pressure on others. Things that feel 'brainy'.