Close
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Logical date

Kit: Good point!

Hey, guys,
    Now that xmas and new year is over.
    I need some hookup openers.

Do the 36 questions . There is a app for that too.

Ok. Found the 36 questions. I will put it here for whoever wants to use it:

1. Given the choice of anyone in the world, whom would you want as a dinner guest?
    2. Would you like to be famous? In what way?
    3. Before making a phone call, do you ever rehearse what you're going to say? Why?
    4. What would constitute a perfect day for you?
    5. When did you last sing to yourself? To someone else?
    6. If you were able to live to the age of 90 and retain either the mind or body of a 30-year old for the last 60 years of your life, which would you choose?
    7. Do you have a secret hunch about how you will die?
    8. Name three things you and your partner appear to have in common.
    9. For what in your life do you feel most grateful?

10. If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be?
    11. Take four minutes and tell you partner your life story in as much detail as possible.
    12. If you could wake up tomorrow having gained one quality or ability, what would it be?
    13. If a crystal ball could tell you the truth about yourself, your life, the future or anything else, what would you want to know?
    14. Is there something that you've dreamt of doing for a long time? Why haven't you done it?
    15. What is the greatest accomplishment of your life?

16. What do you value most in a friendship?
    17. What is your most treasured memory?
    18. What is your most terrible memory?
    19. If you knew that in one year you would die suddenly, would you change anything about the way you are now living? Why?
    20. What does friendship mean to you?
    21. What roles do love and affection play in your life?
    22. Alternate sharing something you consider a positive characteristic of your partner. Share a total of five items.
    23. How close and warm is your family? Do you feel your childhood was happier than most other people's?
    24. How do you feel about your relationship with your mother?
    25. Make three true "we" statements each. For instance, "we are both in this room feeling..."
    26. Complete this sentence "I wish I had someone with whom I could share..."
    27. If you were going to become a close friend with your partner, please share what would be important for him or her to know.
    28. Tell your partner what you like about them: be honest this time, saying things that you might not say to someone you've just met.
    29. Share with your partner an embarrassing moment in your life.
    30. When did you last cry in front of another person? By yourself?
    31. Tell your partner something that you like about them already.
    32. What, if anything, is too serious to be joked about?
    33. If you were to die this evening with no opportunity to communicate with anyone, what would you most regret not having told someone? Why haven't you told them yet?
    34. Your house, containing everything you own, catches fire. After saving your loved ones and pets, you have time to safely make a final dash to save any one item. What would it be? Why?
    35. Of all the people in your family, whose death would you find most disturbing? Why
    36. Share a personal problem and ask your partner's advice on how he or she might handle it. Also, ask your partner to reflect back to you how you seem to be feeling about the problem you have chosen.

Thanks guys for the input.

Another question for the "Attraction masters":
    I'm able to create instant attraction when I first talk to her. However attraction dissipates after 10 seconds.

I tried the following to keep the attraction going:
    * Silent and eye contact
    * Escalate Touching
    * Talk anything that comes to my mind

None of those three worked. Need help to keep attraction going. Thanks

I'm able to create instant attraction when I first talk to her. However attraction dissipates after 10 seconds.

* Silent and eye contact
    * Escalate Touching

Quote Originally Posted by Trestristestigres View Post

* Silent and eye contact
    * Escalate Touching

From your writing I'd say you're on some extrinsic level of doing, hoping to attain some goal. The probability is high that you're planning what you do before acting on your plan and you'll have the idea in your mind that any deviation from your expected results will mean something bad and you'll have to compensate. This creates a lot of tension in you and especially women are very sensible about this stuff.

In the Tao Te King (you can look it up for free on the internet) there's a phrase called "doing without doing" and it's basically about allowing your body to do what is necessary on its own instead of trying to micro-control it to attain a certain goal. So if the situation demands silence, you don't "do" silence as a technique, you allow your body to withstand silence as long as your body deems it necessary. If done right, you can create this sense of curiosity inside of yourself and have fun with what happens, you might be quite surprised what suddenly becomes possible once you leave the mental trap of "I planned it this way and now it's going another, I got to course correct".

Jester
    Bunterrichten - Alternativen zum Unter-richten:

Jester: What???

Jester: What???

Have you ever watched Star Wars? There's a scene where Luke Skywalker is taught how to "feel" his enemy and he is told he must stop trying. At the moment you're still trying out different attempts, which keeps your consciousness on figuring out a plan to overcome obstacles (if there were no perceived obstacles you wouldn't have to try, you'd just do). Thing is, if you get your mind into the state of planning to overcome obstacles, if it finds none it will (unconsciously) invent them just so it can justify being in that special state of planning. Plus you'll be very focused on what your mind is planning and less focused on opportunities that arise in the moment.

I guess this is hard to explain if you don't share the same experience (yet) :/

Jester
    Bunterrichten - Alternativen zum Unter-richten:

* Silent and eye contact
    * Escalate Touching

What about asking her some question while keeping eyecontact.
    you don't want to engage yourself, you want to engage her,
    hence you would need to change to having her think on anything
    instead of making the energy settle on you, that you can't handle just yet, because you don't know what she wants out of it (I think)