Close
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

This post has been ranked 1.00 out of 10 with 5 votes.

Women aren't equal to men?

Deleted as too controversial

Sorry for the guys who missed it, its too down the rabbit hole and "red pill" for this forum.
    Last edited by Impulse; 01-03-2017 at 04:27 PM.

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 3 votes.

No, I don't agree with the premise that women are not equal to men. Different? Sure. Equal? Absolutely.

There are a lot of logical fallacies in the OP but honestly, I just don't care enough to get into a debate. There's more than enough pseudo philosophical discussions here already.

It boils down to this:

So, next time a woman starts to give you any shit, dont fall into her trap. They are inferior to men and you shouldnt take their shit if they give you it. You could simply say your a man and you wont take any orders from a woman.
    To quote Game of Thrones, "Any man who must say, I am the king, is no true king". Or, to paraphrase this, if you're in a situation where you need to pull the "but I'm the man!" card (even if its not verbal, but just a self-affirmation), you already lost and you're not superior to anyone.
    Get the FREE ebook "What Killed Your Sex Appeal? 5 Awful Mistakes That Men Make With Their Image" and remove cockblocks from your wardrobe.

This post has been ranked 1.00 out of 10 with 3 votes.

huh? can you summarise that video please?
    Last edited by Impulse; 01-04-2017 at 11:03 AM.

This post has been ranked 1.00 out of 10 with 3 votes.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidK View Post

To quote Game of Thrones, "Any man who must say, I am the king, is no true king". Or, to paraphrase this, if you're in a situation where you need to pull the "but I'm the man!" card (even if its not verbal, but just a self-affirmation), you already lost and you're not superior to anyone.
    Interesting points..ive replied to them already

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 3 votes.

Quote Originally Posted by Impulse View Post
    A western women doesnt know her true role....
    Originally, I planned on answering by asking you "what is a woman's true role?" and on what are you basing it.

But then I realized that you'll just go back to the historical/naturalist argument (it's been done this way for thousands of years and shit like that).

To that, I would retort that as a society we did a lot of ridiculous, batshit crazy stuff for thousands of years (like slavery), until we got smart enough to realize that we're being dumbasses (as a society) and moved on from those outdated concepts. Claiming that women (or men for that matter) have some pre-defined role is another example of stupid shit that we really need to move beyond now.

Then you'd comeback with how brainwashed, white knight-ish, or whatever I'm being and this will lead to nowhere.

So, let's just cut it short and I'll just say that no, I don't believe that having certain genital parts automatically qualifies a person to a certain "role" in a society. In turn, we have to compare people on merit and not how we want them to be (or what role they are supposed to play). By that, as far as I'm aware, women are very much equal to men.

In other words, we'll have to agree to disagree because we're both very obviously under-qualified to have a reasonable, fact-based discussion on the topic.
    Get the FREE ebook "What Killed Your Sex Appeal? 5 Awful Mistakes That Men Make With Their Image" and remove cockblocks from your wardrobe.

^lol, solid reply dude! Much appreciated, I liked the way you wrote that, though yeh obviously we can agree to disagree on certain things

Hmmm... I think it's wise to know which way the wind is blowing... PC exists for a reason.

The video talked a lot about how the social contract, where we as men agree not to use our natural advantage in size and strength to seize control straight caveman style over women, but that's the main difference I see. It's also just a funny clip Patrice O'Neal is hilarious. I don't think women are worse or better, just different. And once again, you're trying to show us how fuckin ahead of the curve you are by spouting nonsense. For instance, the talk about WW2 was all total bullshit. Like Rev said it is fuzzy logic where yeah, the chain of reasoning makes sense but it requires you to make a couple of wild assumptions.

Quote Originally Posted by dj
    The video talked a lot about how the social contract, where we as men agree not to use our natural advantage in size and strength to seize control straight caveman style over women, but that's the main difference I see.
    Cool..thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dj
    For instance, the talk about WW2 was all total bullshit.

huh? Of course its not the full story, but its a contributing factor for social change.
    Last edited by Impulse; 01-04-2017 at 11:04 AM.