Close
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

Quote Originally Posted by Impulse View Post
    Lol, its all in your head dude!

Your too attached to what your reading in text.... that you're not able to see that you're reacting to your own thoughts

Which tells me there's something in your own subconscious programs that's being amplified

But oh well...say what you will....

--------

This is actually a brilliant lesson on how the imagination and mind works, but I think its way too deep for this type of forum

Maybe some other time
    Meanwhile I feel there is something totally wrong in telling someone how their psychology works. Or Giving feedback on a psychological lvl.
    Discussing on this lvl is 100 % imagination. You dont know anything abouth how for example cosy's mind is working.

It is one thing to tell someone how he makes you feel. Another thing is to telling them what they do wrong in their mind that they feel this way.

This post has been ranked 1.00 out of 10 with 2 votes.

Quote Originally Posted by Beckstar101 View Post
    Meanwhile I feel there is something totally wrong in telling someone how their psychology works. Or Giving feedback on a psychological lvl.
    Discussing on this lvl is 100 % imagination. You dont know anything abouth how for example cosy's mind is working.

It is one thing to tell someone how he makes you feel. Another thing is to telling them what they do wrong in their mind that they feel this way.
    Nice post, its totally wrong though and misleading.

I've given actionable advice that will help cosy to stop getting offended by basic things - TRE, EFT and ADT to name a few will nail it pretty quickly. So, that should nip it in the bud and we'll all be a happy family again

If he isnt willing to put in the actions to sort himself out, then that's his issue. To modify myself because someone got offended for being too sensitive isnt the way the world works.

Next, cosy has always been telling me about MY psychology, and ive listened as any listener would and been receptive to learn something new. Don't forget I do this for a living, so I am qualified to talk about it, even though most of the time I dont.

Its only recently actually im talking more in the open about psychology when Ive started to realise the kj filtering on this forum. If he wants to talk about my psychology, that's fine and i'll listen, because thats what experts do. But dont feel shy that I also talk about his, or respond on someone elses psychology if they are posting insights into psychology themselves....

Second, you can tell a lot about someone's mind based on the words they use - emotionally charged phrases like "your being a dick", losing their cool etc etc speak volumes about someone's self conception

Third, this thread is nothing to do with psychology - thanks for the derail Not sure why your points even matter, im just answering for completeness sake LMAO :P :P

I know a lot about cosy's mind - he's reactive to his own thoughts and basing his judgements on thoughts he's having in the moment - thats also an accurate definition of mental masturbation too. Its typical thinking that rests slightly more on the right brain to create fluidity in the thoughts, but which doesn't actually lead to discovering the true brain programs that are underpinning his true physical behavior.

Another explanation could be that he's so lost in a sort of "vibe" that he's unable to see the reasons why its created

Ive listened and used his advice and its kj - it doesnt fit with any model of how the brain works, what all the scientists say how the brain works, where the clinical research is, what the case studies say etc etc....on how to go about creating real changes or where the emphasis needs to be. Yes, he can talk about creating the right vibe/abundance "state" when immersing in an experience with a woman, but that happens from certain brain programs being in place to begin with

So, lets just leave it at that

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

Quote Originally Posted by Impulse View Post
    Nice post, its totally wrong though and misleading.
    No it's not. I've seen this situation often enough in real life conflicts.
    When people start to arguing like "man it's your psychology that's the problem. Do some eft and tre."

That's just a mean way to pass the buck to another one.

This post has been ranked 1.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

Quote Originally Posted by Beckstar101 View Post
    No it's not. I've seen this situation often enough in real life conflicts.
    When people start to arguing like "man it's your psychology that's the problem. Do some eft and tre."

That's just a mean way to pass the buck to another one.
    Thanks, this is a level headed post actually - I get what you're saying - someone feels hurt so they're less inclined to see "my take", because its almost like a "rub in" and will actually amplify the hurt and lower their self esteem

So, they are inclined to ignore and "try to not dwell" which actually seems to be some sort of survival mechanism...funny how that works. That would tell me that when it comes to a survival situation where intrinsic worth is at threat or someone is trying to "rub off" a negative emotion, the brain is actually able to respond innately and do the right thing by shifting focus elsewhere...that's clever...

But yeh, some EFT and TRE will nip it in the bud..plenty of guys doing that on this forum and I dont see them getting emotionally worked up - proof it works

Or easy way is just to ignore each other...think it would be wise to let this rest beckstar..its quite a big derail on the OP which no longer exists :P :P

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 2 votes.

You know, its weird

Your third last post, utter gobblety gook, trying to get across a certain message (which I did pick up on)
    Second last post confirmed for me what you were trying to say.
    Last post tells me, why you think you "know" my psychology

So I'll state this in three steps
    a) I do appreciate the message of those three things... kind of
    b) I realise it took you quite a while to get even close to that concept, starting from just plain old defensiveness
    c) its better, but you are falling back on old defensive stuff to state you know my whole way of being, and you don't, you get a lil biddy bit though (credit for that bit)

Look, to assume the breadth of any person exists in the narrow confines of what we see socially is meh,
    Which I'm sure you agree with,

But, all you are doing is using that strength to try to force others to omit your weakness
    Stop trying to omit your weakness,
    You are just bottling up your shame behind prideful bs

Trying to create villains where there are none
    First with everyone in pua, then me, now in this op with girls

Don't create villains,
    Don't rationalise your beliefs based on god, (field experience, not feelings, not working with psychology, those are flimsy and not reliable)

You are saying boohoo, it doesnt work in field,
    What doesn't???
    And what do you consider "working"

Personally if you were more considerate, and it SHOWED, then yes, it would WORK
    It would be doing its job!
    You have to finish one step before you can get to another, you have to get comfortable in that step before you move to another,
    If the step bores you, thats just narcissism, because you want validation above all else

In fact this whole thing is some kind of narcissistic meltdown

I'm just the dude who is fearless enough of your weird warping bullshit

Man, I even heard your point through alll this trite shit
    Do you even know what that is like?

I assume NOT cuz all you want is fandom
    Talking heads
    People with no spine

In short you are a iddy biddy chicken
    How come you can't just face your weakness?
    Why are you throwing it on EVERYONE ELSE but yourself?