Close
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This post has been ranked 8.20 out of 10 with 5 votes.

Well you certainly are inferior to men, I know that much

This post has been ranked 1.00 out of 10 with 4 votes.

Quote Originally Posted by thecostofsuccess View Post
    Well you certainly are inferior to men, I know that much
    Lol, what the hell is with this?
    Last edited by Impulse; 01-04-2017 at 11:04 AM.

This post has been ranked 7.50 out of 10 with 2 votes.

Yo btw, men are just as submissive to me in field as women,
    Trying to get attention from me, or backing away from me (if their intention was to fight),
    Women have varied reactions, some fully step up to the plate, and are capable off engaging in convo too complex and nuanced for most men to follow,

It is pointless to argue superiority, if you don't even know the strengths of the person you are comparing yourself againt
    I would say man is typically IGNORANT of womens strengths because they capitulate to sexual frustration and find it to be a convenient avenue to vent betaised aggression

There are three things you need with girls
    Generousity
    Decency
    Understanding

Generousity is the ability to overcome frustration and fear of applying effort only to fail
    Decency is the ability to do the right thing at the right time, because you have sound ability to observe other peoples feelings (it replaces acting nice, and is much more neutral thhan it sounds)
    Understanding is the ability to recognise what girls want or need from you in order to feel xyz

You in this post demonstrate
    No decency because girls have done nothing to you, and you stab them in the side with this crap, the arguement is in itself unfair and biased designed to put them on the defensive. Its a cheap shot at inchhing towards your shitty propoganda, nothing more.
    No generousity, because your frustration and inability to act has left you in a cocky, sheltered position. This is the imagined authority of a man insulating himself away from women, in body and mind, because you are intimidated by them, and unable to solve it.
    No understanding, because your whole arguement is based on the fact you don't understand them, so must GUESS that they are probably inferior cuz you THINK it would benifit you.

I am absolutely frustrated with SOME women, and certain parts of those women.
    In fact I celebrate that frustration.
    It is fucking good to have frustration, IF you are a generous man, willing to put in the effort (hence why it is a journal, it is a journey to go from a place of frustration to a place of acceptance and growth)
    Unlike you, I'm not at all afraid of showing my flaws, thats just how GOOD at this I am,
    I don't need to bluster or pout

Btw "what the hell is this"
    Is the correct response to the OP impulse
    You are just cutting your dick off to spite yourself

Pro tip:
    If you wanna get laid don't insinuate that submission makes you think a woman is inferior
    A woman indeed is more submissive than a man sexually, and enjoy it that way
    You make the concept intolerable if you imply that is in itself a "weakness"
    Like what, enjoying sex is a weakness?
    Thats dumb
    When a woman is submissive you wanna show she isn't inferior in your eyes, by going with her on it, letting that role play out
    You ought not cling to it like your personal insecurities rest on making her feel less, cuz if that is the case, you are just petty

Btw, if you wanna go into my journal, show some respect
    I don't need a "impulse read and dissapproves" message in my inbox
    I'm not here to hold your hand impulse
    And quite frankly I don't want you readng my journal, you are unwelcome, I write it for those I respect to get lil tidbits from
    I dunno, I think it works
    Mostly though, I spend plenty of time trying to crack the really hard stuff
    Its nice to let loose a lil

Notice how its in a journal, not thrust all over the forum?
    Instead of criticising, learn a thing or two

This post has been ranked 1.00 out of 10 with 2 votes.

^Lol i was just off to bed and then you posted this :P

You know my reply already so lets leave it at that
    Last edited by Impulse; 01-04-2017 at 11:05 AM.

This post has been ranked 8.25 out of 10 with 4 votes.

Quote Originally Posted by Impulse View Post
    I regret posting the OP now actually..never thought itd get into this type of crazy indepth discussion....its quite irrelevant to me
    Good, you ought to regret it, it was a trite post
    Yeh, dont worry I dont flame peoples journals man...Im not like that....just teasing ya a bit :P :P
    I don't give a shit, any time you go in there to read, know I don't want you there
    Simple as that

I only give that stuff out to people who want to improve

This post has been ranked 1.00 out of 10 with 3 votes.

Quote Originally Posted by thecostofsuccess View Post
    I don't give a shit, any time you go in there to read, know I don't want you there
    Simple as that

I only give that stuff out to people who want to improve
    Replied already
    Last edited by Impulse; 01-04-2017 at 11:05 AM.

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 4 votes.

Dude, the stuff you talk about is pure nonsense..its not required at all to get laid. So, I have no interest in reading the drivel in your journal

Literally 90% of what you write on here has no practical value..it sounds nice but its not actionable of itself

So, im pretty much ignoring your advice because its kj...but I have listened to your points and understood them, and respected your replies without resorting to name calling like you are :P :P

Think you could do with some TRE to loosen you up a bit...seems your pretty frustrated
    Impulse, I really think you should take some time off the forums, or at least posting and I say this with best intentions.

You are stirring a lot of animosity and your communication style comes off as a know-it-all arrogant hot head bumping threads left and right and refusing to budge or admit when you are in the wrong.

You see critic as a personal attack on your character.

For example here; you insulted Cosy first without realizing it and then you turned the tables and cried wolf.

Take some time to lurk and read more and reflect on your behavior and when you come back write up some FRs. You said you had a fear of being judged here if you write FRs, maybe you are afraid that it will expose you to not be on the skill level you would like everyone here to think you are on. I still think you should do it if you want to improve and get some real feedback otherwise you come of as a KJ. Especially with threads like these.

This post has been ranked 3.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

Dude, the stuff you talk about is pure nonsense..its not required at all to get laid.
    Most of my advice is targetted at helping a guy either see something simpler or reflect back on the source of his issue
    To find that useful you gotta have enough self control to reflect back on the source of an issue, or enough motivation to cut away excessive thought processes and replace them with your own version of simpler/cleaner ones
    So, I have no interest in reading the drivel in your journal
    And thats why I don't want you there, your focus is entirely about you, and my journal isn't about you
    Literally 90% of what you write on here has no practical value..it sounds nice but its not actionable of itself
    And affirmations are actionable? Superiority complexes are actionable? etc etc

Actually, I don't bother doing too much tricks based advice for guys, since I'm usually here just to interact and casually explain, if anyone has a "tricks" based question, I'll probably answer, (when you don't get laid tricks are all you can think about, when you do get laid, talking about them can be tedious)

But its hard for people to find questions, often cuz they have frustrations getting in the way of techniques working anyways
    Most of seduction isn't the technique its what is behind it
    Thats why you both simplify your views and address the source of issues
    It helps your techniques work, it gets you doing things downhill rather than push it all uphill
    So, im pretty much ignoring your advice because its kj...
    No, you ignore advice because you ignore everything anyways
    Its not like if anyone sweet talks you, that you will do any listening,
    You'll pander to them for a few seconds then bring the convo back to you, and their contribution will have done nothing but scratch an itch of yours.
    How is that worth anyones effort?
    but I have listened to your points and understood them,
    "you understood them"
    I don't think youve really understood a damn thing anyone has said
    and respected your replies without resorting to name calling like you are :P :P
    You haven't at all respected anyone, thats the whole point
    Think you could do with some TRE to loosen you up a bit...seems your pretty frustrated

How do I put this,
    You have retarded ideas that you need to erase
    I am helping you have enough conflict so you can get the fuck over yourself, since you so obviously crave resistance and difficulty
    But at the same time, why should I?
    When you are being so shitty to women,
    Why don't I just let you feel shitty every night you fail instead and shrug my shoulders "oh geez thats tough, I dunno how to solve that one man"
    Let you just endlessly talk to yourself while you post

Don't you get it man, PEOPLE EXIST
    They are right here, why aren't you talking to any of them??

You want people to talk to just so you can talk to yourself??
    You wanna talk to yourself with an audience??
    Well, I call you out on how you are treating people like disposable pieces of shit, cuz no one here is a disposable piece of shit and they don't have to put up with you using them for such trivial bullshit

Don't you see that your every post uses people?
    I'm giving you shit so they aren't wasting their breath on you over and over
    I''m stopping you from this nonsense

Why, cuz who the fuck are you?
    You can't even get laid so wtf are you even talking about?
    What feels like its going to work??

Hows that any different than a gambler who sits at the slots and FEELS lucky today?

But even if you could answer that well enough, what you going to do about the fact you don't have a use for anyone here???
    Either go away, or listen to guys,
    I don't care if you listen to me, but I'll call you out on moronic shit like the OP all day

Only dipshits are so ungrateful to women, holy balls wtf is wrong with you to even think that shit is ok

Go ahead, show a girl what you wrote,, then show her what I wrote, I'm gonna bet she'll know in silence that I'm right and you are just being weird as shit

You are asking a lot from guys on the forum tolerating you or pitching in on your threads, so what are you going to give them back??
    Trite stuff like this op, nonsense about what you THINK might work, cuz it feels right?
    No man, head down, ass up, in field, WORKING TO FIND REAL SHIT
    Thats what we all want, not this trash

And thats what it is man, its not subjective, this is utter trash, go out, work for your progress
    Don't sit in here moaning about how people are bullshit cuz they aren't gods who can hail a beam down from the heavens and turn a pumpkin into a carriage so you can go to the ball
    Grow up, stop acting like you are Cindarella

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 2 votes.

Just to blow your mind a little, let me relate a thought my girlfriend told me the other day: perhaps men have bounded together for thousands of years to supress women as a society, individualize them into families not because they were the stronger gender but because they feared the collective womanhood way too much? So in a way the "natural leadership of men" is but another form of apartheid...

My secondary woman is a single mother and has been since her child was born. Since spending time with her, I only partly realized how much strength and organization you'll need to make that work long-term, and she somehow manages it anyway. I do have deep respect for what she pulls off there. Or my sister, working 40hours as a hairdresser, then working another 10-20 hours privately as a hairdresser, coming home and cooking for the whole family of her boyfriend, cleaning the household, tending to her boyfriends needs, studying to pass her final exams, caring for a lot of friends and taking them through hard times... if I compare that to what her boyfriend is doing, she's much stronger than him and contributing much more even if she doesn't realize it. I'm not saying this is true for any man or woman, but I've noticed it many times so far: if needed, women seem to be able to muster much more inner strength than men can in the long run. Usually they just don't try to take as much credit than men tend to do :P

But in general it's a stupid argument and pretty similar to the argument of how race affects the character of certain people and how because of this they should be treated a certain way. I'll agree with Martin Luther King Jr. on the line he supposedly said that I'll prefer a world in which everyone is judged by his character and not by his race, gender or whatever else you can think of to divide people into sub-groups.

Jester
    Bunterrichten - Alternativen zum Unter-richten:

This post has been ranked 1.00 out of 10 with 2 votes.

Had a talk with Cosy in private and sorted a few stuff out.
    Last edited by Impulse; 01-04-2017 at 11:06 AM.