Close
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 35
  1. #21
    Member thecostofsuccess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Travel
    Age
    48
    Posts
    2,000


    This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Impulse View Post
    Cosy you seem to be making a lot of assumptions once again dude

    Nowhere did I say im ungrateful to women, or unappreciate, or that I would say treat them like shit.....again...more assumptions that arent actually written there at all

    Once again, id highly recommend you try TRE and also EFT to loosen you up a little - seems you cant even see your own subconscious blocks and give neutral based replies

    Most of what you're writing here is highly reactive to your own thought processes - which is why Im calling it mental masturbation

    You'll become reactive to thought processes when you aren't truly grounded - grounded is a subtle word that represents a way of experiencing the world.

    --------

    Your understanding on affirmations is grossly inadequate dude...you can safely ignore that because your not at the stage to use them effectively - work on getting yourself grounded more first, I think that will bring some good balance into your thinking style and less emotionally reactive to what I write

    --------

    Another thing you're not understanding - people actually aren't equal. Not even God who created us tells us people are equal - and if you study and understand it, you'll see there's wisdom there.

    There's something called the Law Of Dominance - that means there is hierarchy by default in all parts of the universe

    Good ideas are better than poor ones
    Stronger is better than weaker
    Alpha is better than beta
    The moon orbits the earth
    The earth orbits the sun
    The sun orbits the galaxy

    etc etc

    Yes, you have to see people, but different people are cut out for different things. Equal rights are used to reinforce different groups in society so they all work against each other - which makes the overall group weaker and subordinate to the powers in control - its exactly how colonialism was so effective - reinforce lots of different ideas, causing the whole mass of ideas and the people to become weaker and easier to control.

    Id also recommend you study mind control more - seems your buying into a lot of social frames and culturally programmed things without even realising

    --------

    As for your advice, a lot of it is indeed kj - ive tried it and it didnt work. The thought processes your coming out with are based on underlying brain programs that you're unaware of...its those brain programs that you need to get at to get at "the good stuff" - not at the surface level of thoughts

    Second thing is that different people work in different ways - they have different programs operating. To say your advice is actionable by all people in the same way is kj - and to then say "oh look, your not listening to me" doesnt appreciate that simple point.

    Your self talk is really useful - it tells me where you are at - you don't believe in yourself or you wouldnt be saying this

    Self talk is based on someone's own self-conception

    Here's a good practical exercise to try that will help you out:

    Imagine everyone close to you - such as close friends and family or co-workers - having all the resources, desires, money and everything else they could ever need. Imagine them being happy, prosperous and successful in everything and that there's no limits.

    Then imagine that it increases even more.

    Also try some mirror exercises for self-love - seems your bringing yourself down by your thought processes and programming the wrong things in without realising

    Look in the mirror and say you love yourself and that everyone appreciates you and approves of you

    That will also stop you getting offended by text your reading on some online forum - it will help with the grounding and putting the right subconscious programs in. And it will also change your self-conception, so your self talk automatically changes based on the mirror reflection of whats actually inside you

    Again, this is practical, actionable stuff that will work quickly - I took your advice very closely and it didnt do anything. Seems you could do with taking in a different viewpoint instead of constantly bombarding your own - based on old brain programs that are no longer useful for you.

    Just a mish mash of words and "yay I believe in god" ^

  2. #22
    Member Impulse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Western Europe
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,302


    This post has been ranked 1.00 out of 10 with 2 votes.

    Quote Originally Posted by thecostofsuccess View Post
    Just a mish mash of words and "yay I believe in god" ^
    Also, there's a reason this was posted in OFF TOPIC - its not directly related to seduction - it was just a few things I thought should be in the air, but people are scared to talk about it

    Good, its cleared the air a little

    DavidK gave a level headed reply - dunno why you couldnt do the same

    Im not even interested in this topic that much, so yeh Ive deleted the OP lol lol - cant be assed getting in some debate....

  3. #23
    Member Qlue's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    World traveler
    Posts
    3,568


    This post has been ranked 4.00 out of 10 with 3 votes.

    I think equality is the most pointless term to exist and equality can never be achieved by humans/laws/socialism.

    Also, equality doesn't guarantee anything. Dogs and cats are not equal to humans, but they can literally live better lives than most humans. Taken care of, fed, medicine, etc.. Yeah they can't vote, yeah they don't get representation in government, but that doesn't stop them from having great lives.

    At the end of the day, the only thing that matters is production. Effort -> Value
    We treat animals with lots of love and like kings because they bring us a lot of value.

    You want true equality? Stop acknowledging genders and race all together. Government by definition is ANTI equality, by defining classes and minorities you are already giving them power.

    Nature is the natural equalizer. You either survive or you don't, nature does not give a damn if you're big, small, black, white, muslim, jewish, atheist. It treats all the same. If it's freezing outside, you will die if you do not have heat. If you do not work to get food, you will die. If you do not cut wood to burn, you will die. No special treatment of women or minorities.

    So no, I don't believe in social equality. I believe in natural equality, aka no equality.

    Morgan Freeman gets it.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0p_pQ7PTYU

    The Qlue, simple perspectives on life.

  4. #24
    Member Impulse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Western Europe
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,302


    This post has been ranked 1.00 out of 10 with 2 votes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Qlue View Post
    I think equality is the most pointless term to exist and equality can never be achieved by humans/laws/socialism.

    Also, equality doesn't guarantee anything. Dogs and cats are not equal to humans, but they can literally live better lives than most humans. Taken care of, fed, medicine, etc.. Yeah they can't vote, yeah they don't get representation in government, but that doesn't stop them from having great lives.

    At the end of the day, the only thing that matters is production. Effort -> Value
    We treat animals with lots of love and like kings because they bring us a lot of value.

    You want true equality? Stop acknowledging genders and race all together. Government by definition is ANTI equality, by defining classes and minorities you are already giving them power.

    Nature is the natural equalizer. You either survive or you don't, nature does not give a damn if you're big, small, black, white, muslim, jewish, atheist. It treats all the same. If it's freezing outside, you will die if you do not have heat. If you do not work to get food, you will die. If you do not cut wood to burn, you will die. No special treatment of women or minorities.

    So no, I don't believe in social equality. I believe in natural equality, aka no equality.
    Exactly! 10 points to you sir :P

    P.S Chad, forgot to answer your points - good points dude and yes I agree...seems people are getting worked up over nothing. I only want to post for relevant stuff but if it will satisfy other posters to keep community harmony by posting less, im all for it

    The constant name calling from people like Cosy though isnt very effective..ive tried to be cordial at all times...he has kinda lost his cool though (as did skills), which tells me a lot about whats going on internally with these guys

    Also, a lot of his advice imho is kj - i have tested it and it didnt work - so, I need to call it kj when it happens to help other posters.

  5. #25
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Age
    29
    Posts
    204


    This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 4 votes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Impulse View Post
    Cosy you seem to be making a lot of assumptions once again dude

    Nowhere did I say im ungrateful to women, or unappreciate, or that I would say treat them like shit.....again...more assumptions that arent actually written there at all

    Once again, id highly recommend you try TRE and also EFT to loosen you up a little - seems you cant even see your own subconscious blocks and give neutral based replies

    Most of what you're writing here is highly reactive to your own thought processes - which is why Im calling it mental masturbation

    You'll become reactive to thought processes when you aren't truly grounded - grounded is a subtle word that represents a way of experiencing the world.
    Hey Impulse,

    I also feel what cosy feels and as it looks like other posters too. It's not just an assumption: It's the subjective picture we build about you by reading your posts. I'm pretty shure that you know about the concept of self and public image. I dont know if you take it as an personal attack or not and I dont care, but I would take it as feedback. Because when you work with feedback you get aware of your blind spots.

  6. #26
    Member Impulse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Western Europe
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,302


    This post has been ranked 1.00 out of 10 with 2 votes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Beckstar101 View Post
    Hey Impulse,

    I also feel what cosy feels and as it looks like other posters too. It's not just an assumption: It's the subjective picture we build about you by reading your posts. I'm pretty shure that you know about the concept of self and public image. I dont know if you take it as an personal attack or not and I dont care, but I would take it as feedback. Because when you work with feedback you get aware of your blind spots.
    Alright, point taken..it seems im walking over people by the way im writing which is creating an emotional response in guys that aren't so internally strong. Emotions someone feels by the way text is written on a forum is a symptom of emotional fragility that the person themselves have

    Bear in mind Im using a lot of different exercises like TRE, EFT, ADT, deep breathing etc etc on a weekly basis, some even on a daily basis, which makes me come across very bold and direct on here with a totally different, grounded basis.

    Also I am a dominant person in real life, but not in a threatening or uncalibrated sort of way - I have a fun and very approachable sort of vibe

    But yeh, I think I could do with posting less here, especially if it will upset posters who are more emotionally sensitive or who have no clue about the benefits or effects from these exercises

  7. #27
    Member Qlue's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    World traveler
    Posts
    3,568


    This post has been ranked 1.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Impulse View Post
    Alright, point taken..it seems im walking over people by the way im writing which is creating an emotional response in guys that aren't so internally strong. Emotions someone feels by the way text is written on a forum is a symptom of emotional fragility that the person themselves have

    Bear in mind Im using a lot of different exercises like TRE, EFT, ADT, deep breathing etc etc on a weekly basis, some even on a daily basis, which makes me come across very bold and direct on here with a totally different, grounded basis.

    Also I am a dominant person in real life, but not in a threatening or uncalibrated sort of way - I have a fun and very approachable sort of vibe

    But yeh, I think I could do with posting less here, especially if it will upset posters who are more emotionally sensitive or who have no clue about the benefits or effects from these exercises
    I've been away for a while. What exactly is your current problem? Last I remember you were slaying left and right?
    The Qlue, simple perspectives on life.

  8. #28
    Member Impulse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Western Europe
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,302


    This post has been ranked 3.25 out of 10 with 4 votes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Qlue View Post
    I've been away for a while. What exactly is your current problem? Last I remember you were slaying left and right?
    There's no problem...just a few guys are getting emotionally worked up by some of the things I write...im pretty sure its because of the exercises im doing....making me come across a certain way that triggers peoples emotions through text, nothing more

    But...I agree its better to post a little less here if it will work people up the wrong way

    Im also sizing up to people who are talking kj and they got offended

  9. #29
    Member thecostofsuccess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Travel
    Age
    48
    Posts
    2,000


    This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 2 votes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Impulse View Post
    There's no problem...just a few guys are getting emotionally worked up by some of the things I write...im pretty sure its because of the exercises im doing....making me come across a certain way that triggers peoples emotions through text, nothing more

    But...I agree its better to post a little less here if it will work people up the wrong way

    Im also sizing up to people who are talking kj and they got offended
    A few guys?

    Mostly its me
    Cuz you are being SO MUCH of a dick to everyone else, I'm letting you have it

    Other guys are just relieved I'm not letting you off while you go off spouting nonsense

  10. #30
    Member Impulse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Western Europe
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,302


    This post has been ranked 1.00 out of 10 with 2 votes.

    Quote Originally Posted by thecostofsuccess View Post
    A few guys?

    Mostly its me
    Cuz you are being SO MUCH of a dick to everyone else, I'm letting you have it

    Other guys are just relieved I'm not letting you off while you go off spouting nonsense
    Lol, its all in your head dude!

    Your too attached to what your reading in text.... that you're not able to see that you're reacting to your own thoughts

    Which tells me there's something in your own subconscious programs that's being amplified

    But oh well...say what you will....

    --------

    This is actually a brilliant lesson on how the imagination and mind works, but I think its way too deep for this type of forum

    Maybe some other time

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •