Close
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

Rookie Daygaming

Hey guys, this is gonna be my daygame journal. I'd love feedback on this stuff even if it's just 1 approach because 1 approach times 100 is 100 approaches and instead of do 100 approaches, then calibrate, I'd rather calibrate as I go.

So today I hit the old sticking point of not being able to talk to girls when other people were around. I need some kind of hack (or crack) to get past this because I missed out on some really cute girls today.

Having said that, I did approach 1 girl. She was walking along and I came from behind and said "hi"

Her: "Hi"

Me: What's up?

Her: Nothing, just looking for a book.

Me: Oh cool, what kind of book?

Her: My husband's looking for it

Me: Oh *bring finger to lips for "Shh!" expression* what kind of books do you like?

Her: *crosses arms* I don't know.

Me: *chuckle* ok, take care.

That was it.

So my main goal if you will is to have a completely seamless conversation which is normal, non gamey, and real with the girl. But obviously I need to get her to open up and not take things too seriously.

I wasn't but she was definitely defensive.

So... thoughts?

Id highly recommend you take a look at Bacchus and his reports for this...he's a pro at daygame with very detailed breakdowns of how to go about it

Good luck

Today I tried to implement hovering. It's hard because it puts the woman as the central focus and you naturally become the orbiter.

to be honest, I feel like hovering is a lot like stalking.

So what happened was I was entering the grocery store and I saw this gorgeous woman walking. I made note of her body and she walked over to grab a basket (just like me). When I was sure she saw me, I was about to approach but she tore off into an aisle (I wasn't going even remotely that way) so I decided to keep going. Then, suddenly, she comes out of the aisle and is about to cross my path. So I say "hello" but she just cuts in front of me and walks off. :/

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

Funny you say that, cause I think the point of it is to make the girl feel like the stalker/predator. I find it fun to wiggle my ass in front of girls while pretending I don't know what I am doing.

Quote Originally Posted by SargeMaximus View Post
    Today I tried to implement hovering. It's hard because it puts the woman as the central focus and you naturally become the orbiter.

to be honest, I feel like hovering is a lot like stalking.[...]

Quote Originally Posted by Stargazer View Post
    Funny you say that, cause I think the point of it is to make the girl feel like the stalker/predator. I find it fun to wiggle my ass in front of girls while pretending I don't know what I am doing.
    Lol, that's crazy.

It certainly feels better, but it's harder, especially in grocery stores, because by the time you've "hovered" the girl may be gone.

- next to girl staring at shelf and you are looking at that shelf too, inspecting the products they have (dont have to grab them).. after few secs, open with "mmm so difficult" / "too many options" and socialize a little bit

Not best hover, but it's a natural conv starter IMO

Quote Originally Posted by bazoom View Post
    - next to girl staring at shelf and you are looking at that shelf too, inspecting the products they have (dont have to grab them).. after few secs, open with "mmm so difficult" / "too many options" and socialize a little bit

Not best hover, but it's a natural conv starter IMO
    I'll try it tomorrow, thanks.

No opportunities to try your suggestion today bazoom.

I'm starting to think indirect is just too damn limiting. It's like I have to find a girl, then hover, then hope she doesn't walk away, then say something about the environment, I mean, what part of this is masculine again?

I was reading on here how being masculine is imposing your will on the world, yet most of the "game" suggestions I've been getting lately are seemingly "follow the woman" tactics. Am I missing something?

I'm so confused right now.

Not sure how you are going about this, but a decision to calibrate while or after is non-existent.

You can analyze at both times, however your mind is always figuring this shit out.

I suggest to others to throw themselves into as many fucked up approach situations as possible (normal also), but you do this for two reasons
    1.) Large amounts of references experiences and situations for your mind to learn how to better adapt to and
    2.) You show yourself that you can handle anything.

Great job utilizing this forum and everyone here with all of the posts.
    -Supernova

Quote Originally Posted by Supernova View Post
    Not sure how you are going about this, but a decision to calibrate while or after is non-existent.

You can analyze at both times, however your mind is always figuring this shit out.

I suggest to others to throw themselves into as many fucked up approach situations as possible (normal also), but you do this for two reasons
    1.) Large amounts of references experiences and situations for your mind to learn how to better adapt to and
    2.) You show yourself that you can handle anything.

Great job utilizing this forum and everyone here with all of the posts.
    Thanks man. I'm learning a lot.

In fact, next week I'm going back to direct approaches. Indirect feels all kinds of wrong to me.