Close
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

ya basically what impulse is saying. when you're learning it's not the time to sit back on your armchair and theorize about advice.

when I was using my first few mentors I would follow them to the letter and only after I got the experience of what they were recommending i would veer off.

this is why a lot of pickup guys are IT/Engineers etc. social dynamics aren't mathematics though. you can't think your way out of your problems. you have to take massive action.

p.s. i'm sad that kant disabled his account. he was one of my favourite posters. kant come back!

Dance Floor Seduction Skills360's Avatar

This post has been ranked 5.50 out of 10 with 2 votes.

nah! do what you want...

Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

I'm not JUST theorizing tho. My theorizing comes from the ACTION that I'm taking. >>

So I'm going to do more daygame tonight, but today I did some errands. A woman went weird on me and annoyed the fuck out of me. I gotta say, I'm not liking how women always try to "one-up" me. I'm not doing anything either, they just get weird or bitchy and I know it's because of me in some way but not sure how.

I think daygame is gonna suck for a while with this new trend of girls thinking they are magical princesses. I barely want anything to do with them now, if I'm honest.

Went out to do approaches but it's blizzarding. Looking over when I did the "20 Approaches" Challenge, I see that it was in May. Springtime, not fucking winter.

I'm not gonna go out just to approach till spring/summer. It's just not worth it.

If I see a girl in the store or whatever, sure, I'll approach, but I'll not go full "approach mission" till spring/summer.

Spring is here!

Did 3 approaches, testing Teev's "pace her reality" insights. It's GREAT for starting convos, but not sure about how to convert them. Check it out:

Girl # 1 barely legal asian

saw this girl down an aisle and as I approached saw some glue looking bottle. so I grabbed one and said to her "Are you looking for glue too?"

she laughs "that isn't glue..."

I look at the bottle and it's cookie icing

She says "I think the glue is over there" and points

I'm like "huh, well you're looking for cooking stuff. are you a baker?"

she goes "yeah"

and we start talking about baking. she says she bakes all kinds of stuff including cakes. she says she's not so good at baking so I'm like "but what about cakes? those are complicated"

she says "yeah well, I don't try them too much"

I'm like "oh I see, you try, fail, then wait 3 months before you try again"

she laughs and says "yeah and I can give them away, that's what you do"

so anyhow, she laughed CONSTANTLY and flipped her hair a lot. I touched her once on the back during a joke but when I said "hey I gotta run but you wanna grab a drink latewr?"

she looked at me with this "assessing" look and said "naaahh, I thiiiiinnnnk I'mmmmmm gooooodd..."

and I'm like "fair enough, how bout your number then?"

same thing so I'm like "alright well have a good night" and leave

Girl # 2 Hot Pregnant Married woman

this one was looking for party hats for her dog. seriously. I couldn't believe it, and I told her so. this one was more aloof and not laughing, BUT she did give a few ioi's including a butt display and a cleavage display (she may just have been bending over to look at stuff, but my theory is if she didn't want me to see, she would have looked at stuff in a way that didn't expose her)

anyhow, it took me a while before she indirectly told me she was married. at which point I ejected but I WANTED to keep going, just didn't know how.

Convo was ok and flowed, she even asked me some questions BUT she called me a "stranger", don't think that's a good sign?

I approached another girl but I goit a weird vibe from her. she seemed like too much work and wasn't very hot when I got up close so I bailed.

anyhow, that was that.

Questions:

- How do you LEAD when pacing?
    - This technique is pretty much what I do in sales which is assume the sale and just flow. Not sure if it will be effective with pick up where you have to lead tho. I mostly rely on the customer's to do everything in sales.
    - I'm sure I'll think of more questions later but I'm tired atm.

Nice work man! Good start. Answwers in the bolds
    Quote Originally Posted by SargeMaximus View Post
    Spring is here!

Did 3 approaches, testing Teev's "pace her reality" insights. It's GREAT for starting convos, but not sure about how to convert them. Check it out:

Girl # 1 barely legal asian

saw this girl down an aisle and as I approached saw some glue looking bottle. so I grabbed one and said to her "Are you looking for glue too?"

she laughs "that isn't glue..."

I look at the bottle and it's cookie icing

She says "I think the glue is over there" and points

I'm like "huh, well you're looking for cooking stuff. are you a baker?"

she goes "yeah"

and we start talking about baking. she says she bakes all kinds of stuff including cakes. she says she's not so good at baking so I'm like "but what about cakes? those are complicated"
    aha good, this whole baking/cake thing sets up sort of a screening dynamic / making her qualify and explain herself. Could have done it myself "so are you an expert baker? /Just on sundays?/ Hmmm Im still looking for a personal baker to spoil me on sundays, but I demand at least one cake with banana a month

she says "yeah well, I don't try them too much"

I'm like "oh I see, you try, fail, then wait 3 months before you try again"

she laughs and says "yeah and I can give them away, that's what you do"
    nice, shows some of herself after your statement. Explaining herself, how she is generous
    so anyhow, she laughed CONSTANTLY and flipped her hair a lot. I touched her once on the back during a joke but when I said "hey I gotta run but you wanna grab a drink latewr?"

drink for what, to talk more about cakes? You could have extended the conversation and topic switch to draw her in even more so that it's a real conversation with a stranger

she looked at me with this "assessing" look and said "naaahh, I thiiiiinnnnk I'mmmmmm gooooodd..."

and I'm like "fair enough, how bout your number then?"

same thing so I'm like "alright well have a good night" and leave

Girl # 2 Hot Pregnant Married woman

this one was looking for party hats for her dog. seriously. I couldn't believe it, and I told her so. this one was more aloof and not laughing, BUT she did give a few ioi's including a butt display and a cleavage display (she may just have been bending over to look at stuff, but my theory is if she didn't want me to see, she would have looked at stuff in a way that didn't expose her)

anyhow, it took me a while before she indirectly told me she was married. at which point I ejected but I WANTED to keep going, just didn't know how.

Convo was ok and flowed, she even asked me some questions BUT she called me a "stranger", don't think that's a good sign?
    Dont think too much of that

I approached another girl but I goit a weird vibe from her. she seemed like too much work and wasn't very hot when I got up close so I bailed.

anyhow, that was that.

Questions:

- This technique is pretty much what I do in sales which is assume the sale and just flow. Not sure if it will be effective with pick up where you have to lead tho. I mostly rely on the customer's to do everything in sales.
    The first question Im not sure what you mean, I didnt see where you did a typical nlp pace and lead here. One way to lead is to set up the dynamic by screening her / qualifying her to match your standards / challenges. (Cake example)
    I think overall you read a lot into concepts here like "leading" / "pacing" / "dominance" / "alpha" and the list goes on
    You have to know a lot of people here use the same concepts in different ways so please always make sure you dont fill in too soon what someone meant with the use of the concept

Like the talk we had about what I meant with leading earlier. I meant its not just asking her out, but more like giving shape to the interaction - my definition was more broader. it's sometimes hard to describe seduction in a way that everyone gets without clear examples - i know

Thats why you will keeeeeeep going out and we can help you with dialogues like the first one you posted. Keep em coming!

Quote Originally Posted by bazoom View Post
    aha good, this whole baking/cake thing sets up sort of a screening dynamic / making her qualify and explain herself. Could have done it myself "so are you an expert baker? /Just on sundays?/ Hmmm Im still looking for a personal baker to spoil me on sundays, but I demand at least one cake with banana a month
    I still don't get that kind of talk. Why would I talk like that? Is it something I have to do or just a preference of yours?

nice, shows some of herself after your statement. Explaining herself, how she is generous
    Lol actually how I interpreted it was that she experiments with cakes and gives the shitty ones away lol!

drink for what, to talk more about cakes? You could have extended the conversation and topic switch to draw her in even more so that it's a real conversation with a stranger
    Well we did talk more. I only gave you the very short, I'm-too-tired-to-write-everything-out version.

I brought up travel and she said she'd like to travel to japan, I cold read her that she was from china, we talked about how she moved with her family, etc.

But why not go for a drink at this point? What we're talking about doesn't matter, it's the vibe I thought.

Questions:

The first question Im not sure what you mean, I didnt see where you did a typical nlp pace and lead here.
    I didn't mean NLP. I meant pacing her reality like Teevs says. I was wondering if I was doing it right. Hoping he'll stop by and clarify.

One way to lead is to set up the dynamic by screening her / qualifying her to match your standards / challenges. (Cake example)
    I'm not looking to get married, why qualify her to my standards? Standards she most likely will not be able to meet as I have high standards. I also have unrealistic standards so at this point I'm just trying to get laid and fuck my standards (except for looks standards of course :P)

I think overall you read a lot into concepts here like "leading" / "pacing" / "dominance" / "alpha" and the list goes on
    You have to know a lot of people here use the same concepts in different ways so please always make sure you dont fill in too soon what someone meant with the use of the concept
    Yeah I do that a lot. I'm trying to get a feel for it tho. If I don't test it out it's useless info. If I test it out and get feedback, at least I can learn.

Like the talk we had about what I meant with leading earlier. I meant its not just asking her out, but more like giving shape to the interaction - my definition was more broader. it's sometimes hard to describe seduction in a way that everyone gets without clear examples - i know

Thats why you will keeeeeeep going out and we can help you with dialogues like the first one you posted. Keep em coming!
    Will do man. I'm glad I'm so free (no AA) but I gotta make improvements otherwise I'm just wasting my time. That's why it's CRUCIAL that I understand things (yes I will keep bringing that up over and over till I DO understand things)

Quote Originally Posted by SargeMaximus View Post
    I still don't get that kind of talk. Why would I talk like that? Is it something I have to do or just a preference of yours?

- Its a preference as I told before. It's how I could see myself doing it. There is no "have to do" - there is just suggestion and direction.

Lol actually how I interpreted it was that she experiments with cakes and gives the shitty ones away lol!
    yeah thought of that too, could have teased her how that's evil and nice at a same time and you can tell she can be a bit devilish (NO NOT SOMETHING YOU HAVE TO TO - OPTIONAL SUGGESTION AGAIN)

Well we did talk more. I only gave you the very short, I'm-too-tired-to-write-everything-out version.
    AHA

I brought up travel and she said she'd like to travel to japan, I cold read her that she was from china, we talked about how she moved with her family, etc.

But why not go for a drink at this point? What we're talking about doesn't matter, it's the vibe I thought.
    GREAT! yeah man, spot on! Something to consider: not every woman you vibe with similarly will say yes to a drink request for fuckever reason. However, what if a small percentage will? So what will happen if you start vibing more similarly like with this girl with more women!? Progress can be fluid and smal steps - not only by hard measures whether she said yes. So again imagine if you could more often have positive conversations like this... that more women will respond in the way the cake girl did. And once that happens some might start wanting to see you longer or another time. It mught not be easy to believe this right now because you havent experienced a lot of yes girls yet.. but its really about all the small improvements too - how in the big picture it will give you more opportunities, just cause you enhance the likelihood that one girl of many will dig you

I didn't mean NLP. I meant pacing her reality like Teevs says. I was wondering if I was doing it right. Hoping he'll stop by and clarify.

yeah pacing is a broad subject

I'm not looking to get married, why qualify her to my standards? Standards she most likely will not be able to meet as I have high standards. I also have unrealistic standards so at this point I'm just trying to get laid and fuck my standards (except for looks standards of course :P)

have you read the book by swinggcat "real world seduction"?

Yeah I do that a lot. I'm trying to get a feel for it tho. If I don't test it out it's useless info. If I test it out and get feedback, at least I can learn.

Will do man. I'm glad I'm so free (no AA) but I gotta make improvements otherwise I'm just wasting my time. That's why it's CRUCIAL that I understand things (yes I will keep bringing that up over and over till I DO understand things)
    Dont think getting the nr or her saying yes is the only progress you can make... its a good measuring tool but you can still improve tons without seeing direct results. Dont be biased that one girl that supposedly you vibed well with didnt say yes... draw from a bigger sample of positive interactions like the one with her. If that sample is nonexistent you gotta work out the steps before so you get more quality interactions like you seemed to have (you'll get there).. if you still wont close after enough similar experiences THEN we can clearly say something is off 1) you misjudge how cool the interaction was 2) you just need a slight tweak somewhere

But we're not at that point unless you can say you mostly have positive interactions like cake girl

Didnt mean to sound esoteric, but you cant unlock women THAT easily rushin to results

Keep it up! Remember: the more nice interactions the more chance of progressing farther with a woman

You cant be like "we vibed so why no #?" Fuck that shit - its one woman and its tooooo many factors for you to zoom in right now why that particular one didnt even tho you thought it went well

Fill that pool of good conv up more, woooo are you feeling it too? Must be spring+coffee here hah

Hey bazoom, sorry I haven't replied to your post yet. I wanted to wait till I was back in the swing of things but some recent winter weather in spring (kill me now) has set me back but today was nice.

I'ma still wait to reply to you till I'm in the swing of things, but tonight I have this:

1 approach, definitely not a good reaction. Saw this girl in a walmart walking towards the shoes. I approached from behind but she had seen me. I just said "hi"

She turns around and says hi back, but keeps walking.

I'm like "Looking for shoes?"

"Yeah"

Me: Cool! Need help?

Her: no

Me: *looking at the shoes and grab one* Hey this one looks good... I think it's your color too...

*girl keeps walking and is leaving the shoe area*

Me: Shit... this one's got a zipper on it...

*girl slows down and looks back at me*

Then I walk towards her and say something (I forget what) but she doesn't respond and keeps walking (sloooowwwwwwlllllyyyyyy) and I'm like "Silent treatment eh? I got it"

she laughs, I leave.

That's it. It was VERY sparse tonight for whatever reason. Felt like my very presence was driving girls away. there was in fact another girl I wanted to approach in the towel section but she left as soon as I arrived.

I'm telling you guys that while the whole indirect approach is less risky, it also adds a "creepy stalker" vibe to my presence that I'm not enjoying.

Anyhow, thoughts and insights, as always, welcome. Unless it's blanket statements that aren't useful to the situation I've described.