Close
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Dance Floor Seduction Skills360's Avatar

This post has been ranked 8.71 out of 10 with 7 votes.

Calling out sedfast members what are we going to do...

Calling out sedfast members

Seriously guys, is ok to be polarizing, disagree with each other fight with each other…

Is ok to be off in couple of posts, even have one or 2 shit posts, even kj once in a blue moon and get call out for it… NOBODY IS PERFECT

But when you are constantly getting downvoted in a red, shit posting, fighting in almost every other post, kj in every other post…

Constantly downvoting, pming members about banning other members that disagree with him, something must be done…

No field report, no lay reports nada, o…. In defense every once in a while a beautiful/intelligent legit post, but then…. Back to shit, polarization, arguments and kj

Cosy beautifully illustrates here the problem with this member and try to help him, but this dude is too far gone into the deep end...

This member is… You already know:

Impulse

In before he said is cause me and him fighting in a dance floor game stupid post, I been fighting with ijjji about dance floor and a million members here and in the community for years
    In before he says that I do not have a “6 pack”
    In before he says I am pass my prime
    My reason is shit post, after shit post after shit post after shit post after shit post… Watering down and spamming the forum…

So guys before sedfast which is already dying totally dies, what should we do?

In before ignoring, he will keep troll baiting and SHIT POSTING...
    Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

This post has been ranked 7.75 out of 10 with 4 votes.

Just put impulse on your ignore list I did that a million years ago.

We could always do what we did with Dosh and just ban him to Off Topic as well. *(Until he goes out and actually runs some game)
    Is this all in my head? You don't
    move like a normal girl - Normal girls
    don't look like that, not in their eyes
    or the way you orchestrate my butterflies

Brett McGibbon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TahFeqo1iiU

This post has been ranked 7.00 out of 10 with 3 votes.

I think we need a kickstarter fund to buy him a dominatrix prostitute. It would serve the double purpose of finally getting him laid AND fulfilling his masochistic fetishes (the guy clearly loves to be abused).

Either that or a mail order bride, because mark my words, I predict when/if Impulse ever gets laid he will get sucked into a monogamous relationship and have a cognitive dissonance mental breakdown (see Qlue, Chitown, and others for more examples).

Sidenote: Skills the problem with posts like this, is the guy lives for this kind of attention. It will only encourage him to post more and get more reactions. On the other hand, I agree something needs to be done.... he is slowly even driving me away, and I consider myself a devoted member. Can only imagine other guys look at the "New Posts" and nope the fuck out of here.

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 4 votes.

I think as of the way things are right now there is little incentive to post in the FRs section.

Seems the threads that get the most traction in that section are Sex Reports, which are good because you can see someones style of game what they did right and learn from it but also bad because Action Reports and Fuck Ups are asking for specifics more and could benefit from someones perspective. When they are met with little replys guys simply stop posting there.

I would like to see more advanced guys post, more in FRs give some pointers to others.

As for Impulse simply stop taking the bait. Instead of going to his thread and go off on 6, 7 pages go to the FRs section and post there and the quality of the forum will surely rise. It's on you guys, all of us.

This post has been ranked 5.50 out of 10 with 8 votes.

But who is the troll now?
    -Misosted.
    -It takes 2 to tango.
    -Dont start threads for the sole sake of slandering others behind their back.

If you believe you have an actual case for banning a user, present it for the people who take such decisions.
    This type of thread trying to get others ganging up on them, is just the worst type of 6.th grade girl bully bullshit, if you ask me...
    Loves: Shy Girl-coding into Starry-eyed Extroversion, spamming Open-loops and Mini-cold-reads and lots of light kino.
    Hates: Putting pressure on others. Things that feel 'brainy'.

This post has been ranked 1.00 out of 10 with 3 votes.

Lol wtf, skills man seems like ive gotten under your skin

Id highly recommend you use some TRE (trauma releasing exercises) to loosen you up a little. And also some EFT to change your emotional state. Plenty of threads of guys who are using that here and they work.

This is why im getting under your skin...your taking things too seriously based on some beliefs you have that need working on...Whiney/complaining-ness is a symptom of emotions being thrown around left and right. This is why you're also resorting to "name-calling" - its a symptom you're getting emotionally hurt by what you're reading, whereas you need to be more neutral about it

Look at posters like ijji, bazoom, bacchus and glow - never ever falling into these kinds of emotional traps man - ijji even called you out on it

Take some deep breaths too - that really helps calm someone down quickly

Breath in deeply through your stomach - for 10 minutes. I do this every day and its brilliant, plus makes you grounded more and releases a lot of negative baggage

---------------

You're wrong about the UK and your whining because of that - I still see no reply whatsoever to my points - telling me about my own country when you've not even been here is scandalous - I wont take any lectures about my own country dude.....simple as that. The stuff you wrote about uk dancefloor game based on 1 adam lyons video is hilarious. Hey_lover..another guy in the UK even reinforced my points..and you just ignored that

Second...about getting a 6 pack - read my reply on the other thread - belly fat is disgusting - if you value yourself enough, you'll want to get rid of it. You dont value it enough which is why your coming out with these rationalisations about it. Pureevil agreed with me..and he has a 6 pack..it has massive benefits

Third...your whining because you cost someone else a lay by giving kj advice that wasnt clearly structured - supernova agreed with me. Then you backtracked and tried to justify a bad point

So, many people agree with me on these points. For it somehow to hurt your pride tells me its time to try some TRE dude I think you'd get some awesome results pretty quickly

Quote Originally Posted by Circ
    Sidenote: Skills the problem with posts like this, is the guy lives for this kind of attention. It will only encourage him to post more and get more reactions. On the other hand, I agree something needs to be done.... he is slowly even driving me away, and I consider myself a devoted member. Can only imagine other guys look at the "New Posts" and nope the fuck out of here.
    I dont live off attention dude - Im only looking for value in posts that are concise

Im glad im driving you away - time to kick start that presidential campaign!!

Circulator for president!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chad
    As for Impulse simply stop taking the bait. Instead of going to his thread and go off on 6, 7 pages go to the FRs section and post there and the quality of the forum will surely rise. It's on you guys, all of us.
    Exactly....people need to stop taking "the bait" if I've got under their skin - which I very clearly have for some guys. You're welcome to ignore my posts

Look at posters like ijji, glow and bazoom, bacchus and even Teevster - brilliant guys who are just getting on with it!!! I never see these guys getting embroiled in emotional shit

Once again, you should be using things like TRE and EFT to get some more emotionally stability and less emotional reactiveness to things - time tested and talked about extensively on this forum

And daily deep breathing will calm you down and help with level headed replies
    Last edited by Impulse; 01-03-2017 at 10:08 AM. Reason: typo!

This post has been ranked 8.20 out of 10 with 5 votes.

Quote Originally Posted by ijjjji View Post
    -Misosted.
    -It takes 2 to tango.

If you believe you have an actual case for banning a user, present it for the people who take such decisions.
    This type of thread trying to get others ganging up on them, is just the worst type of 6.th grade girl bully bullshit, if you ask me...
    ijjjji I am really deeply disappointed to see you defend Impulse. The guy is the incarnation of forum cancer with zero redeemable qualities. I don't know if you're doing it out of principle, some vendetta against skills, or what, but I feel this inner sadness as I watch a forum which has had such a positive impact on my life get overrun with ignorant, arrogant, and quite frankly dangerously idiotic drivel...and you're OK with that?

Anyway, I put him and his butt buddy Qlue on ignore. Skills and everyone else who isn't completely insane, I suggest you do the same.

This post has been ranked 1.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

Quote Originally Posted by Circulator View Post
    ijjjji I am really deeply disappointed to see you defend Impulse. The guy is the incarnation of forum cancer with zero redeemable qualities. I don't know if you're doing it out of principle, some vendetta against skills, or what, but I feel this inner sadness as I watch a forum which has had such a positive impact on my life get overrun with ignorant, arrogant, and quite frankly dangerously idiotic drivel...and you're OK with that?

Anyway, I put him and his butt buddy Qlue on ignore. Skills and everyone else who isn't completely insane, I suggest you do the same.
    Dude, I told you a long time ago to put me on ignore if you didnt like my style, seems you've finally taken my advice

Your reacting to your emotions from text your reading on a screen, and Id highly recommend you try out some TRE to relax a little....will nip all these negative emotions you're feeling in the bud

You have old subconscious programs which are being amplified from the text which is why your experiencing negative feelings - in other words...youd get huge benefit from TRE and other similar practises to release those emotions once and for all

I honestly think your just using this as an excuse for your current situation (and skills)...its classic scapegoating and trying to find "a cause" of inadequacies you may be feeling......best to work on the root issues dude instead of having your judgement clouded through your emotions

Anyway, good luck And circulator for president!!!!

Dance Floor Seduction Skills360's Avatar

This post has been ranked 5.50 out of 10 with 2 votes.

Quote Originally Posted by ijjjji View Post
    -Misosted.
    -It takes 2 to tango.

Maybe you are right! but the forum is unmoderated... So there is no banning anymore... This was my last attempt...

P.s. Circulator, me and ijjjji are cool... he is being objective as he sees it... Anyways I am out, be back when the forum comes back to actual value...
    Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

This post has been ranked 3.00 out of 10 with 2 votes.

Quote Originally Posted by Skills360 View Post
    Anyways I am out, be back when the forum comes back to actual value...
    Come on brother!! Whats going on man??? This isn't like you at all...

To lose your cool over a bit of 6 pack stuff man isnt what this place is about....I want you back and posting soon

Also, about the UK stuff...come on man...there are differences between the UK and elsewhere...im not saying you cant pull on the dancefloor with your moves..im saying you dont see it here AT ALL, and women are more sceptical. You still havent answered those points. This is why im saying that having a verbal conversation with a girl is better...

I dunno how on earth you can lose your cool over that...we can easily agree to disagree and thats the end of it. Instead of getting all worked up over nothing.

Dude, its ok to be wrong and there's nothing with that. Ive been wrong many many times here, and I admit it and I swallow my pride, and accepting that stuff is how we grow and become better people.

I have also noticed over the last few months that you've got more negative though overall.....even with pureevil you had a big debate and argument there too, and I saw that it kinda affected you quite a bit...so I hope your not letting personal shit get to you here

As I say, im always keen to help you out...you've helped me a lot, always willing to return some favors. But yeh, check out some TRE and EFT dude, and do deep breathing exercises as well. That will get rid of all the emotional shit and make you more chilled out....

Seriously, it works!

And if i've pissed you off in any way, knowingly or unknowingly, I do apologise....thats not what the intention was or anything like that. I can be a bit obsessive about stuff here, I am kinda addicted to this stuff. Why you lose your cool over simple things about getting a 6 pack and uk dancefloor game though really has me wondering....its ok to agree to disagree about many things without getting into some big emotional workup like you are here.

Anyway, take from that what you will. Your stuck in your head dude and reacting emotionally to text you read on a screen....so TRE and EFT will really help you here