Close
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

This post has been ranked 5.00 out of 10 with 2 votes.

Come on man we don't want you to go.

I feel everyone here should learn how to co-exist for the benefit of the group.

Do we really not have any moderators here? Maybe we can change this?
    -Supernova

This post has been ranked 1.00 out of 10 with 2 votes.

Im not posting any more for a few weeks.....just to cool some hot heads down..but just to clear the air a little:

All I said is that its a good idea to have a 6 pack if your niche is gaming super hot girls in high end clubs

Most guys here go to dive bars and "free places" by the looks of it..not high end clubs with 9s and 10s...so take from that what you will on who is actually doing the trollng

Even if you disagree with my points on the 6 pack stuff, you should be able to state your point of view instead of anonymous downvoting and handing out "1s" left and right. And then making a thread saying im a shitposter LMAO :P :P :P

-------

If you're a good looking guy and are using looks as part of your game, working to gain a 6 pack is part of your overall "looks package" and will help you along. I get the feeling that most guys here are 6-7s on the looks scale (for the record im a 9)....which is why they need to use crutches like advanced verbal game, advanced this or that, and are discrediting the importance of looks.

Looks is important - maximise it as much as you can - being toned with a flat belly and being in shape (which will lead to a 6 pack) is important. Otherwise why even bother going to the gym if your just going to have fat belly at the end??

Nobody is saying a 6 pack is necessary or that there are not more important aspects of game to concentrate on. But that doesn't mean we ignore the discussion about the 6 pack completely, especially in niche environments where it can be useful.

A 6 pack also makes you feel good about yourself, your in shape, more positive hormones/chemicals in your system from maintaining the 6 pack etc

Looks maxing is important for maximising your SMV...and looks is important in night game environments. If you maximise your looks, you will need to use less "crutches" in your game.

So....take from that what you will.

Impulse Out!

Dance Floor Seduction Skills360's Avatar

This post has been ranked 7.75 out of 10 with 4 votes.

fuck my life! i got troll baited again by impulse...

this is only for you impulse since no matter how many posters, times etc... people try to help you and clarify shit to you, you still don't get it...

I have been talking about look maxing for 5 years, i look like vin diesel... And I am 1000% sure that i probably i am in better shape and look better than you...(vibe, presence, height,swag, frame etc...) I am a better looking version that vin diesel at his prime...

My problem with you is that you water down subjects and strawman the subject to convert them into comical levels and shit post...Then you troll bait, and derail topics... (ex. your goodby post, above this one)

Let me give you an example with what i am talking about, I would make a post such as http://www.pua-zone.com/showthread.p...ction-(part-1) which is polirizing enough you would jump in, a day or 2 later grabbing my point, and water down and fuck up my point by posting a parallel shit post fucking up, watering down and crapping down the point .... Just like the Saturday night live will have a mock version of donald trump or obama or bill clinton you were doing that with some of the points i was trying to make..... If you read my post is practical you come days later with some crap shit about some 6 pack allianating the posters with this crap http://www.pua-zone.com/showthread.p...6-pack-matters polirazing the point to uncalibrated levels and fucking everything up...

Another example is this http://www.pua-zone.com/showthread.p...ntion-Bluemoon then you come down with a shit post water down version with this http://www.pua-zone.com/showthread.p...mentals-sorted

^ this is just some of the many examples... if you really wanted to see what is that you are doing wrong... Go over all the interactions were cosy 10000000000000000000% correct give you the right diagnosis to your problems which you ignore, troll bait, strawman, of course downgraded and mock cosy= WHICH IS YOUR MAIN PROBLEM... Then you proceed to apologize and play the victim, follow by more shit post, polirazation and on and on...

Pming me about banning circulator, pming me about sargemaximus

Troll baiting over and over

downvoting posters, stalking downvoting

Playing the victim with downvoting

Talking kj shit about dance floor game

talking kj about a whole of subjects

victim that uk is different than everywhere else to justify your kj...

Strawmaning "hey you do not need a 6 pack to be good at this shit" with "women find a belly disgusting"

Impulse you inspire discussion AWESOME, (which is why ijjjji likes you).... Those discussion never practical, turn into bickering, alienate posters, and you totally spam the forum...

Ignoring you is not even enough, cause you troll bait like Karl rove of fox news...

As circulator says, you are a fucking cancer... And remember i was fighting circulator, and i once liked you but your are insane, circulator in this one is totally right, YOU WERE DESTROYING THE FORUM...

In before you think i am angry, and i know you know that my style of posting is polarizing and fake angry (which most people know) and you do piss ass job as imitating,...

p.s. For the 100000 time i am not the one downvoting you, stop projecting..
    Last edited by Skills360; 01-08-2017 at 09:52 PM. Reason: grammar and wrong link
    Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

This post has been ranked 1.00 out of 10 with 2 votes.

^I didnt read all of what you wrote because it just seems like spam if im honest??....no offence...

Im flagging you as a drama queen dude.

To be clear, and the reason why your whining is looks is indeed important for night game. You shouldn't be knocking anyone that emphasises looks at all. By maximising looks, you minimise the need to use crutches for your game. It means nothing if "I posted about it for 5 years" - whatever the fuck that means LMAO.

A 6 pack has a lot of benefits...in the context I was talking in, it wasn't any sort of shitpost or trolling whatsoever. I think youve answered your own question of who is actually the troll here....

Saying "I look like vin diesel" is a cop out - reason about it correctly dude or post on a different thread. You've told me before you go to free places and not high end clubs with 9s and 10s - so my post isn't even relevant to you at all.....LMAO.

Its better you wait another few weeks when you've settled down a little...then you'll be able to see I was talking sense on the 6 pack stuff

Once again, I recommend you try some deep breathing exercises and some TRE - that will make you less emotionally attached to things and more grounded and centred..instead of all this drama your coming out with...

Relax, take a chill pill and move on....

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 2 votes.

Quote Originally Posted by Faust View Post
    There's our solution right there. Every three months, we vote on who the biggest KJ is, and make him a mod.

Also...sup guys, long time no see.

Aaah i see, the same reason why we made Trump president.

I am all for it.

Ps: good to see you back!!

This post has been ranked 3.50 out of 10 with 2 votes.

Quote Originally Posted by Impulse View Post
    Alright, i'll try and give a level headed response now:

I think the main issue with me is that I can come across direct and "biting" of sorts in a lot of posts with too much obsession for certain topics, which isnt respecting etiquette boundaries for a lot of guys. Im an outspoken person thats normally pretty direct in business all the time - you have to be - so thats probably why im direct and speak my mind even if it walks all over other people's conceptions/beliefs and doesn't respect the emotional state they're in. And being obsessed about something can come across the wrong way.

I actually didnt grow up like that - At school I used to be a shy guy. But ive always been excellent in person - I was a public speaking champion at my school, and also an athletics champion on the track - I was the muthafuckin champion dude that everyone had to beat! Damn! Somehow ive gotten off track......I did have a shitty upbringing and was always late for school LMAO.

I talk to everyone when im out - people introduce themselves to me, I have a fun, relaxed and happy vibe about me...im not overtly assertive or steamroller people. I listen to them and what their world is about. And obviously nobody can see that from here..what they do see is a type of "directness" and overt obsession that can come across strong and biting and "too much thinking" with the occasional dubious topic peppered in of sorts

Last, a lot of what some may say is brain diarrhoea (credit: ijji, I like that phrase, I'll use that more often instead of mental masturbation lol lol) is I believe just me being taken out of context or people not understanding what im saying, coupled with being obsessed about certain things (especially things to do with the mind and brain programming). For example the 6 pack stuff...thats honestly been taken totally out of context and wasnt aimed at most people..it was a continuation of a discussion I was having with skills and pureevil..it came across the wrong way and people misunderstood it so I regret posting it actually

That men better than women thing was a totally stupid thread though, it was just something that happened in the moment and I got carried away...Ive deleted it all. Maybe a few other threads that worked people up too (the BS exposed for instance) - think it got taken the wrong way, as if I was criticising specific posters..again another direct and biting thing happening there

Anyway, if ive pissed guys off from posting too much I'll apologise again...think it would be a good idea to take a few steps from here..but...I do believe it is based primarily on obsession and addiction for this stuff more than anything else, which is causing me to get into some topics unnecessarily

EDIT: Ok, im aware its an energy flow thing...I need to use my energy more effectively instead of a deer smashing through the windscreen all the time...my energy is obviously powerful, I need to use it more effectively and direct it better
    I read this and the first thing I think is.. Big ego, no consciousness regarding selfreflection and reflection on others.. In no position to put himself into other peoples shoes. It's stupid his surroundings enabled them.. but then again a lot of people are idiots

then I think: shit am I in any position to judge him? and then I am like: let other people and himself read and decide for themselves

This post has been ranked 1.00 out of 10 with 3 votes.

Quote Originally Posted by Kit View Post
    I read this and the first thing I think is.. Big ego, no consciousness regarding selfreflection and reflection on others.. In no position to put himself into other peoples shoes. It's stupid his surroundings enabled them.. but then again a lot of people are idiots

then I think: shit am I in any position to judge him? and then I am like: let other people and himself read and decide for themselves
    The way i see it...its the internet..I cant put myself in someone else's shoes just for the sake of it...its not how the internet works

On the internet, you take the value from what you want and ignore the rest..instead of all this drama that skills is coming with, and guys acting overtly sensitive over little things

Im telling skills to grow up and act his age..at 42 this kind of drama is something a 5 year old would come out with. He was wrong on the 6 pack stuff, wrong on the uk dancefloor...swallow that ego like a man dude, instead of crying like a little baby and doing a runner.....

P.S thanks for the downvotes chad, I can see its you :P :P