Close

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

How to Keep a Woman

..is the wrong question. credit 60. it popped into my mind as I was responding in another thread, and I thought to make it a separate post as a reminder for some, and new info for others.

"how to keep a woman" is the question most guys ask, and its the wrong question. fuck that question, its a shitty, weak ass frame. imagine: you have a woman that is gorgeous, your personal 10. you get along great. all the check boxes, all the criteria, everything everything everything. and you fuck for 60 nights straight. what then? you are bored as fuck.

and so its got nothing to do with her. it doesnt matter who she is, what she looks like, what she brings to the table. none of that matters, it will happen with any and every woman. instead its all about you. how do YOU keep YOURSELF from getting bored with her? work out that problem - which is totally within your domain - and along the way "how to keep a woman" works itself out

Great re-frame
    - Screening for what qualities you want in a woman (sexually and romantically, and all other traits that can make you feel you can receive as well besides giving to a woman, both are beautiful)
    - If purely it's a sexual thing make sure she's someone that potentially is open to your experimenting/kind of sex you prefer.
    - Foster a nonjudgmental, open, bedroom atmosphere so you both can feel excited about things to try
    - Allow yourself to see her in a positive light
    - Time off and keep reseducing each other, I am wondering about what to teach women on how to game me and they won't overinvest so my attraction drops (interesting point: what can we teach women to make us more horny, excited, value her without us laying down too many of the foundations? And how?)

" how do YOU keep YOURSELF from getting bored with her?"

Question for the ages.

For me?
    Beauty doesn't do it
    Sex doesn't do it
    Common interests doesn't do it
    Her bringing me problems to solve, didn't do it

Taking one lesson from the manosphere, either you find a mission, an immortality project, or you turn to Buddhism.

Because woman is not the answer

WIA

Hmmm, "how to keep a woman?"
    Dunno but this guy i heard of, Peter, kept his wife in a pumpkin shell.
    Supposedly it worked for them.
    (But if she is old and has many children, a shoe will do too.)

For guys successful in picking up women, it might be a different problem. You might want more regular sex partners. Obviously first of all, fuck well. Secondly, give them some attention, and make sure you see them regularly (once a week, or twice a month at least) and have your expectation management down.

I do get fucking bored though. To a point I wonder if there is something wrong with me. Pretty much my partners right now are only there to keep my dick from getting too dry.
    "A human life gains luster and strength only when it is polished and tempered."

Quote Originally Posted by WestIndianArchie View Post
    " how do YOU keep YOURSELF from getting bored with her?"

Question for the ages.

For me?
    Beauty doesn't do it
    Sex doesn't do it
    Common interests doesn't do it
    Her bringing me problems to solve, didn't do it

Taking one lesson from the manosphere, either you find a mission, an immortality project, or you turn to Buddhism.

Because woman is not the answer

WIA
    Having a mission, keeping it open, and seeing other women have done well it doing this for me.
    -Supernova

@Supernova

Young player was asking on a different board, how do you not get complacent with the one decent chick.

I never have a crisp answer for this beyond the practical. (Don't hang out too much, make it a point to get on other chicks) and I've been doing this so long, I've become immune/jaded to "new relationship energy"

Young player writes

I always let myself get caught up.

Even when we started out casual, the girl always tries to take it to the next level. If she was a 7 or above, had a cool personality and I had nothing else going on. She would reel me into her frame."

I've seen this a lot, and fallen victim to it from time to time myself - but how have SedFast guys been able to resist the ease of a relationship?

It's going to be cold and inhospitable for the next few months - what are the techniques,, strategies, and philosophies for staying sharp and hungry?

WIA

Quote Originally Posted by WestIndianArchie View Post
    @Supernova

Young player was asking on a different board, how do you not get complacent with the one decent chick.

I never have a crisp answer for this beyond the practical. (Don't hang out too much, make it a point to get on other chicks) and I've been doing this so long, I've become immune/jaded to "new relationship energy"

Young player writes

I always let myself get caught up.

Even when we started out casual, the girl always tries to take it to the next level. If she was a 7 or above, had a cool personality and I had nothing else going on. She would reel me into her frame."

I've seen this a lot, and fallen victim to it from time to time myself - but how have SedFast guys been able to resist the ease of a relationship?

It's going to be cold and inhospitable for the next few months - what are the techniques,, strategies, and philosophies for staying sharp and hungry?

WIA
    So I just recently found this answer out for myself.

The easy answer is that you have to raise your standards. It took me a while, and what I would commonly do is get wrapped up into the girl's frame as well. While I would still keep it open before, I wouldn't still see other girls and it did lead to complacency with the main girl.

What I just did recently was come to a place in Southeast Asia, where I have a limitless supply of options. Literally, I can have a new girl 8+ every night. When this happened, I came to see how abundant the world really was and while I have a main girl that is an 8, I am no longer complacent and I am seeing other girls as well. Even still, my mission is stronger than ever.

I know that not everyone can travel and it is kinda like a game hack, but the mindset shift is real. Just changing how you view it means a world of change.

So what I would say is shoot for a higher standard of girls. It's easy to settle with a 7 girl when you are only dating 6s and 7s, but it is hard as fuck to settle with a 7 girl when you are dating 8s and 9s. It takes a lot of recognition of abundance for this (at least it did for me). I had to really show myself I could get any girl I wanted, then I believed it and then settling now makes it hard. You don't believe that 7 is that special when you have a bunch of them around. Think Dan B as an extreme example, no need to settle for an average girl for him.
    -Supernova