Close

This post has been ranked 5.50 out of 10 with 2 votes.

Excuses for not approaching

What are your excuses for not approaching girls during your regular day? And do you think they are legitimate?

I live and work in a city so I can easily chat up several girls every day without wasting time or making other parts of my life suffer, but I have too many lame excuses at the moment that I need to be aware of.

My main ones are:
    • I'm tired, don't feel like it right now. (Sounds a lot like the reasoning of the average procrastinating loser.)
    • I don't really have time right now. (WTF? You can postspone shopping food 5 minutes.)
    • I don't want to be annoying. (Sure, can be legitimate if she is in a hurry, but while standing alone, bored, just waiting for someone?)
    • I don't want to seem like a weirdo. (Geez, for saying hi to a cute girl? Grow a pair will you.)

This post has been ranked 1.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

Quote Originally Posted by Stargazer View Post
    • I don't want to be annoying. (Sure, can be legitimate if she is in a hurry, but while standing alone, bored, just waiting for someone?)
    • I don't want to seem like a weirdo. (Geez, for saying hi to a cute girl? Grow a pair will you.)
    These are mine too, as well as worrying what other people will do when I approach her (when she's around other people).

They are both legitimate and illegitimate to me because they're excuses, but I also want a way to deal with them.