Close
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Interesting takes. The ones I like are the bolded 3-5, and the unbolded 4.
    There is still the challenge of transfer to another via forum. This is where movie/TV characters can be incredibly useful imo

Realized something really exciting the other day...
    -When a human sees something amusing and is about to talk to someone random about it, they have a particular vibe!
    -Ive seen a guy who does this vibe so well, and pretty much non-stop.
    -I desire a good word for this type of vibe. (but Im certain there are none)
    -I want to talk more closely about this particular vibe in the near future //NOTE TO SELF!

Edit - forgot to mention, there may be a single vibe in the 'confidence' vibe-cluster thus should be fragile, but actually is rock solid (at least for me). I think they call it smug'ness in uk? (Its not the easiest to summon, admittedly.. so maybe only for those talented or heavily trained in acting... I'll find youtube example when Im ready to make a thread about it.) //NOTE TO SELF!
    Loves: Shy Girl-coding into Starry-eyed Extroversion, spamming Open-loops and Mini-cold-reads and lots of light kino.
    Hates: Putting pressure on others. Things that feel 'brainy'.

This post has been ranked 1.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

Quote Originally Posted by ijjjji View Post
    Interesting takes. The ones I like are the bolded 3-5, and the unbolded 4.
    There is still the challenge of transfer to another via forum. This is where movie/TV characters can be incredibly useful imo
    As for transfer via forum, or even TV, the best bet is to understand the true nature of what is going on in nightclubs and notice the guys who are socially interacting with women (doing very little) and getting the girl. That is more effective IMO than seeing a movie/TV character which could put the emphasis on the wrong thing.

You dont need this huge seductive character to get the girl - having the vibe in check will allow mingling/gravitation/other things to fall into alignment

The reality of a nightclub is:

- 50-75% of the men are on their own, standing around doing fuck all (they are in their left brains, no vibe, no nothing), or in their guy groups doing fuck all
    - the other 25% are vibing with other men/women/circles
    - a small %, maybe 10% are doing mingle approaches via vibe
    - 5% or less gets the girl

That 5% is what you need to notice - its super minimal game with an open vibe a lot of the time

Years upon years of night game exposure is how you notice this stuff

Impulse, I was referring to the the challenge associated with explaining (with words) some vibe that you are using to get laid, in a way that makes it possible for the reader to get the correct picture. This is where referring to a movie could help.

Your breakdown has some truth to it, but maybe overly categorical? (Many roads that lead to Rome, right?) I appreciate the enthusiasm though

Edit - self help guru society has their own version of the "vibing ftw" concept. I will be borrowing some small parts from it, if I ever make a road map. (Because even if full of rip off bloated concepts, self help gurus often base their web of redundant BS, on core truths that are really strong..)
    Last edited by ijjjji; 02-01-2017 at 03:54 PM.
    Loves: Shy Girl-coding into Starry-eyed Extroversion, spamming Open-loops and Mini-cold-reads and lots of light kino.

I didnt read the holy thread again.I did it a few days ago.
    But I have an input here:

Idea:
    I believe that vibes are only understandable, if you not only know about the fact that you communicate with more than words.
    Instead to understand vibes you have to beliefe into, live and practice communication without words.

derivation:
    As an IT and logical guy I always had the meaning that everything that is not spoken is at least doublable. That made me freaking out in situation where I subconioucsly knew there is something wrong but people tell me everything is okay. But I knew there wasnt everything ok.

It's ok that they dont want to talk about. But it's not okay that I question my perception because of it. This lead me to the conclusion that I trust more on what I see and feel. By practicing it I got aware that it is also true for me and that I dont need to talk about everything and can express myself more via bodylanguage. And playing with my own bodylanguage to communicate brought me to what I believe is the beginning of understanding vibes.

I think the 'do-ability' of vibes has been demonstrated sufficiently, for us to not worry overly when posting on such matter. As a simple breakdown of it:
    -Vibes are always. (As long as a human is there, that 'radio channel' is never fully quiet. Tuning in, will always reveal SOMETHING.)
    -Vibes are fluid and ever-changing. (unless deeply asleep, or extreme effort to remain frozen)
    -The art/skill in terms of vibing, is the ability to willfully control that change. The ability to set a current state of mind to the side, and willfully step into different mentality.
    -Degree of familiarity with a particular vibe, dictates how easy or hard it is to take on such a vibe.

So for writing/posting, lack of familiarity is the barrier that needs to be overcome. Good/accessible examples (like film/tv), can help.

On a personal level, freedom to set one state of mind to the side for a time, and willfully express a different mentality uninhibited, is what training should emphasize.