Close

This post has been ranked 5.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

Looking Bored/Doing Nothing

I had an interesting experience last night. I usually enter the club and start approaching. It's the only way I can get into the mindset and flow of opening girls. Otherwise, I return back to my old days where I wouldn't and end up speaking to nobody throughout the night. Anyway, I had been debating to go out for the entire day, I almost went back on myself at least 10 times before I plowed through and actually went. I really did not want to go out, but I eventually did. I was sober and hadn't drunk anything, and really just felt like shit after having a disturbed sleep cycle the night before. I went into the queue and couldn't even muster the words out of my mouth to speak to the bouncer. I was pathetic.

Anyway, I went inside and sat on the sofa seats. I was bored as hell, looking on my phone and genuinely did not want to be there. I saw many girls having fun, having a great time, and whilst I gladly would have fucked them, I didn't feel the desire to convey any emotional energy or partake in the action. So I took an E pill, had a drink and continued to sit on the sofa, giving myself a time that if the pill doesn't hit me, I'm going home. I saw a two who were dancing sensually who walked past me several times to sit on the sofa seats. I was peeping on the blonde girl who was dancing with her friend, but I remained seated, looking bored, playing on my phone, hoping that the night ends. Then the most interesting thing happened, the blonde girl opened me. She asked me why I was alone, why I wasn't dancing and from there on it was on. We spent most of the night together, dancing, kissing, drinking, etc.

Unfortunately, it didn't result in the lay. Her friend had also found a guy, and when we left the club, I told them I was driving and that I would take them all home. My girl kept on telling me not to drive throughout the night, that I was drunk. (I wasn't drunk) Her friend then said, she thought I was drunk. They left together with the guy, and I went home empty handed. I called her a little while later to ask whether I should meet her at her halls, she said no not tonight. My thoughts were that they weren't looking for sex, just fun, and that the other guy was going to get ditched soon after. FML.

Anyway, the point of the post was, looking bored, disinterested to have girls approach you.

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

it sounds like something went wrong at your convo when she conveyed to you she thought you were drunk. You didnt convince her, nor did you listen to her or acknowledge her fears probably and/or maybe you just couldn't get her to trust you in someway.. That sounds like you both were on the road to not getting laid yes

This post has been ranked 8.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

Quote Originally Posted by Kit View Post
    it sounds like something went wrong at your convo when she conveyed to you she thought you were drunk. You didnt convince her, nor did you listen to her or acknowledge her fears probably and/or maybe you just couldn't get her to trust you in someway.. That sounds like you both were on the road to not getting laid yes
    She was very submissive to her friend. She kept on wanting to find her and make sure she was OK, before she'd continue dancing with me. I also saw her being encouraged a few times that she could have fun with me. When I was seated on the sofas before having engaged them, she was twice led off the dancefloor by her friend for a break from dancing.

When they left the club, my girl was holding onto the inside of her friend's arm. I was waiting for her outside. There was a little cockblock of a situation where she had to get her jacket, and the bouncers wouldn't let me go with her, meant that I lost her for about 10 minutes between the end of the club, and then had to re-engage her on the street. She told me not to drive, that I was drunk, I told her calmly and collectively that I was fine, she then asked her friend's opinion and she agreed with her. I feel I had to drop some kind of trust bomb on her.

Pull her in. Look into my eyes, you are completely safe with me, I will take care of you, I will treat you right. Take her hand and place it on your heart. Do you trust me?

Quote Originally Posted by hey_lover View Post
    When they left the club, my girl was holding onto the inside of her friend's arm. I was waiting for her outside. There was a little cockblock of a situation where she had to get her jacket, and the bouncers wouldn't let me go with her, meant that I lost her for about 10 minutes between the end of the club, and then had to re-engage her on the street.
    Wait,
    you are afraid when you are away of a girl for 10min?
    Somehow.. that makes me fear for your sanity lol

I used to.. have the same kind of thing. If someone left me for a few minutes, I would be like: shit he/she is gone I should go too.
    But as time has moved on I have learned one thing:
    don't fear leaving someone, just make sure they know they want to move towards you later and where.
    In this case, if she was just going to get her jacket, you should've maintained some kind of relaxed nature.. which wouldn't have required you to build up again when she got back...
    So that when she got back with you, you would just be able to pick up from where she left off for her jacket..

( I think that makes her put her grabbing her jacket in another mood of hers than the mood she is in with you.)
    Instead it seems like you, together with her, switched states too when trying to get inside too.
    May be wrong obviously.. but that's what I see.

Wedding Crasher rules:

Do not sit in the corner and sulk. Sulking draws negative attention. Do draw attention to yourself, but on your own terms.