Close
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Attraction simplified

-Playing w/my 3 yo nephew a week ago
    -I suggested he should fetch toy X
    -He promptly said "We must NOT play with X now."
    -Thinking fast, I said "Because toy X is sleeping. We must not disturb it."
    -Boom - he is already on his way over to grab that toy

-ALL things 'attraction', has this type of 'logic' as part of its 'engine'.*
    -Things that are opposite in nature, tend to cause some reduction in attraction.

*: Note that things like bliss/arousal are not the same as attraction. They can be 'fuel' for it though.
    PS: if you wanted to skim a ton of posts that have 'attraction' in the title, try this - https://www.google.com/search?num=10...e%3Aattraction
    Loves: Shy Girl-coding into Starry-eyed Extroversion, spamming Open-loops and Mini-cold-reads and lots of light kino.
    Hates: Putting pressure on others. Things that feel 'brainy'.

Quote Originally Posted by ijjjji View Post

-ALL things 'attraction', has this type of 'logic' as part of its 'engine'.*
    -Things that are opposite in nature, tend to cause some reduction in attraction.

*: Note that things like bliss/arousal are not the same as attraction. They can be 'fuel' for it though.
    PS: if you wanted to skim a ton of posts that have 'attraction' in the title, try this - https://www.google.com/search?num=10...e%3Aattraction
    This is interesting...

What you did with your nephew seems to be take his side thus making him take your side.

You suggested the toy, he said no, you affirmed his decision, then he switched to wanting the toy, is that right?

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 2 votes.

Rather than affirm, I suggested that the toy was not available.

Another example. Everyone played with a kitten, right?
    -Toy moving towards kitten. Kitten observes a bit.
    -Toy moving away. Kitten attacks.
    -Toy moving behind corner. Kitten attacks immediately.
    Loves: Shy Girl-coding into Starry-eyed Extroversion, spamming Open-loops and Mini-cold-reads and lots of light kino.

I see what you're saying. This goes in line with the "fear of loss" concept Sase mentioned. Is this something that's always in play or does she have to be interested in you a bit first?

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

Always. Even when interest is not there to begin with.

hahaha when I was 6 or 7y, i spent days trying to get a white cat to like me and play with me using a pink labello lipstickthing

at first it would try to get it, and then would get it and scratch it and grow bored
    then i learned to roll it away from it.. this worked, but not all the time.. after a while it would quit. Also it still had to be in reach, as soon as it was out of reach it would just forget / put it away from its radar
    and after a while only with a few variations, alternating speed, sounds, directions, movements

unfortunately it got boring and i never went to the cat again

Right now there are multiple cats nearby outside
    i am trying to get 2 of them to play with me without hurting another. the last time I almost managed but then this one cat hit the other one with its claws.. fucking mean

I am so afraid this is going to happen when guys i have been with meet each other at the same party/place (but i think they would take frustration/anger out at me and not another )

In the beginning all those cats stayed away from me like crazy. Somehow you first need to earn their trust and offer them something they like, bit by bit, then pull away, then offer them more and pull away more etc, then at some point they just come to you with 0 effort lol

i actually didnt give them food but just stroked their hairs funnily

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

-It seems I am a cat whisperer of sorts. As in insta-trust.. Cats seem to pick people to trust, based on things like the tension level of the tiny muscles surrounding the eye!
    -YES, cats are also sensitive to all sorts of 'away-turns', not unlike girls.. (A trick that gets both girls and cats jumping into my lap, is to subtly avoid looking directly at them.)

Quote Originally Posted by Kit View Post
    In the beginning all those cats stayed away from me like crazy. Somehow you first need to earn their trust and offer them something they like, bit by bit, then pull away, then offer them more and pull away more etc, then at some point they just come to you with 0 effort lol
    Note to 'students' - my first remark was off topic. Second remark was fully on topic. Also take note of the "pulling away" part in the quote.

I hate fake simulating this tho cuz if i get caught it's such a massive DHV.

Rather I like to actually simulate this through massive abundance but the flaw in this is sometimes you can't have the massive abundance regularly for the stunner
    for now what works is just having a really good purpose i suppose.

What a linK!
    In Ictu Oculi

"He not her" devil in the details.

I thought of a couple of different ideas, one being that it was a sort of "Write off" suggestion when you mentioned fetching the toy. The kid then picked up on that to get your actual attention.

I usually am pretty good with kids, mostly because I can talk to them about all the stuff kids like. *(Still a kid at heart hahahahaha.) Game play wise if I were to hit a rewind and make a suggestion. I'd play around with the context. Something that doesn't focus on unavailability. Maybe inevitability instead. A destiny sort of idea? The gravity effect?

Cats and me have a history. lol.
    Is this all in my head? You don't
    move like a normal girl - Normal girls
    don't look like that, not in their eyes
    or the way you orchestrate my butterflies

Brett McGibbon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TahFeqo1iiU