Close
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

-So are we setting a trap for ourselves, by focusing on vibes?
    -Are they not much better than affirmations in this regard?
    Ha, ha, ha. I knew that thread on the popular vibe. There was something there wasn't it? You are focusing on the wrong part of the vibe, but I get vibe down easily. The way I originally learned was through Reiki in my teenage years, made vibe make more sense. That is why I always make the point that using resources that are outside the realm of PUA to come to conclusions.

I'm a cancer, and I like to think I'm abit of an ascendant cancer when it comes to feelings. I am the type of guy that tries his best to be logical but I can't.

Or are they real actions, that you can immerse ('flow') yourself in without such 'fragility'?
    Can you immerse yourself in without being fragile? Is that what you've decided to ask? What happens when you stick your hand in jello. Why is it fragility if you are willing to be a little different. Fragility is the wrong frame, it's disregarding. There is no more of an important time to have your regards written in stone. From Russia With Love style.

Ive seen that some show a resistance to the vibe concept, and Im suspecting that their dislike must come from a suspicion along these lines.
    I've seen it and it's usually the same difference between "Listening" and "Listening" Sort of like how I separated you "Speaking" and "Talking" from your original example in the OP.

You are setting a trap for yourself by focusing on vibes.
    Says who?
    Is this all in my head? You don't
    move like a normal girl - Normal girls
    don't look like that, not in their eyes
    or the way you orchestrate my butterflies

Brett McGibbon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TahFeqo1iiU

I dont know. thats to abstract for me. I guess I stay with The Definition of sixty. Attraction is build by the sexual tension thats always There between men and women and the goal is to not break it.

attraction is flipping those hardwired switches(leader of men, protector of loved ones, pre selection, willingness to walk away, successful risk taker, willingness to emote) its always been that way and will always be that way. I do not understand why every so often we got a new post coming out on attraction decoded or simplified etc etc etc!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Beckstar101 View Post
    I dont know. thats to abstract for me. I guess I stay with The Definition of sixty. Attraction is build by the sexual tension thats always There between men and women and the goal is to not break it.
    -That definition is ambiguous.
    -A non-experienced guy trying to figure out what it means to "not break tension", will come up with a 'directly logical' answer like.. "I should stay close and keep looking for ways to escalate."
    -Massive prolonged failure ensues.
    Thanks for feedback though!
    Ill search for a more practical angle for explaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Grodmeister General View Post
    attraction is flipping those hardwired switches(leader of men, protector of loved ones, pre selection, willingness to walk away, successful risk taker, willingness to emote) its always been that way and will always be that way. I do not understand why every so often we got a new post coming out on attraction decoded or simplified etc etc etc!!!
    Exact same problem as above. Ambiguous, non-descriptive definition/advice. The newbie is again left with having to figure out what to actually do. Example: "Aha, I should brag about exGFs and order some people to do things."

(Just for the record, there are several things I find to be KJ in MysteryMethod model for attraction: switches, protector, risk taker, emote..)
    Loves: Shy Girl-coding into Starry-eyed Extroversion, spamming Open-loops and Mini-cold-reads and lots of light kino.
    Hates: Putting pressure on others. Things that feel 'brainy'.

The 5 switches are not ambiguous it is clear cut . Pre-selection(be seen with girls ) or tell a story with the spikes in it(delivery). Successful risk taker (tell a story/delivery) or demo it. Etc etc etc..none of that stuff is KJ , the dude who is coaching me has an instagram (he goes by the name Colgate) I can see his girls, now ijjjjji where can I see your girls????

-Honestly Im happy for you if you found a coach that is helping you right now. MM or not.
    -Your argument of: He gets laid > He must have good definition of attraction, is a logical fallacy.
    -Maybe tune down the holier-than-thou lingo from your initial reply. (You had the same tone in another thread. Leads to less constructive discussion imo..)
    -You know my stand on STORY BRAGGING, so no point to repeat that discussion. Lets agree to disagree right now.
    (Feel free to get the last word in if you must, but I shall refrain from replying further.)
    Loves: Shy Girl-coding into Starry-eyed Extroversion, spamming Open-loops and Mini-cold-reads and lots of light kino.

Hmmmmm, looks like I tried this type of thread once in the past as well... Come to think of it, I always tried to teach the TKD beginner groups the reverse-spin-jump-high-kick in the first class AND SUCCEEDING.. but things are sooo much simpler when face to face

Anyways, it went like this:
    Quote Originally Posted by ijjjji View Post
    If you have an itch on your back that you cant reach, as time passes, your desire to scratch it grows and grows, so when you finally find a stick, you rub it maybe too hard (but it still feels really good).

This illustrates the working principal behind Attraction Pumping; To 'create an itch', and let it itch a while.

In figure below, we illustrate only some of the best ways to do this. The red line represents physical reality (the actual scratching, in above example). The pink line represent something that is imagined, felt, expected or assumed.. in spite of physical reality suddenly failing to provide accordingly (the itch itself, in example).

The distance between the two lines, illustrates the inability to reach that itch. Making the desire to do so (attraction) rise.

So, to pump attraction (once), requires 2 steps:
    1) establish some sort of curve/plot/trend/expectation/vibe. (red line only)
    2) let physical actions break off to a lower curve. (split into red and pink line)

(In order to pump repeatedly, you just loop back to the first step.)

If you think about any of the things you have noticed make girls go absolutely wild, you will realize that all of them have this type of scenario going on, in one way or another.

You can use this understanding to A) easily find ways to pump attraction in most scenarios, and B) evaluate if people are giving solid or shitty advice about PU.

- - -

My #1 practical tip:

Do not waste time early on! From the moment she notices your existence, do your VERY BEST to set some sort of vibe/curve. Things like: strong compliments with kino, warm smiles, love at first sight type beaming eyes etc etc.. Understand that it is FINE to set out on a kinda 'crash and burn' course, because the plan is to deviate before it goes that far.

If you think about any of the things you have noticed make girls go absolutely wild, you will realize that all of them have this type of scenario going on, in one way or another.
    Hm>? So Initial Impressions and just saying hey? If you explain the type of scenario part *(With the chicks cause I don't understand what they'd like out of this) then I'll go test this out.

Brett McGibbon

@Ijjji, I think I'm getting the hang of it, just need a couple of tips.

So today I actually had the opportunity to test this out, I had simply kept eye contact with the girl and waited for her to break it off. And then she wouldn't leave me alone and kept her eyes on me and kept on trying to grab my attention. *(And as usual it was the trying to get her ass in my face method)

So I'm looking at your chart is what do I do after I get the bish itching? Do I just say Hey? Or do I escalate or like what?

Brett McGibbon

Quote Originally Posted by Must View Post
    @Ijjji, I think I'm getting the hang of it, just need a couple of tips.

So today I actually had the opportunity to test this out, I had simply kept eye contact with the girl and waited for her to break it off. And then she wouldn't leave me alone and kept her eyes on me and kept on trying to grab my attention. *(And as usual it was the trying to get her ass in my face method)

So I'm looking at your chart is what do I do after I get the bish itching? Do I just say Hey? Or do I escalate or like what?
    This question is a bit unclear to me. Same can be said for my post, I guess. Im trying to come up with a much better explanation.