Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Realizations

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

That's a good sign.

Next time you catch a girl, do a sly side smile and walk near her to see if she's blushing. If she hangs around for a few minutes, open her with something dumb... "Hey, my friend said my knees look like circus elephants feet, what do you think?" Haha but that's just my style.

You're gettin it within the year.
    In Ictu Oculi

Quote Originally Posted by cactus eyes View Post
    It's a form of a defense mechanism.

The reason for it is to dispel essentially, "unworthy" (in her eyes) Men that either:

1. Take it for what it is and walk away.
    2. Are actually really annoying the girl and SHE sees that he won't be able to bring the conversation/vibe/feel to where she wants it to go actually.
    3. Is shit testing you to see where your balls break.
    Well in this particular interaction we got along to a point..not gonna post in here tho cuz its separate discussion. If I had to guess I was point 2 tbh because she raised her tonality at me in such a way a dog will growl if you mess with its food haha but I just never reacted to that instead I went quiet with a dead pan face then rengaged her later. Can't reward bad behavior right?

A good form around the whole, "unforgiving when you mess up interactions" is to be very receptive to what she is trying to tell you.
    I have trouble with this from time to time depends on the girl, especially younger ones because some are all over the place.

When you learn to talk to women and tailor the reaction around her in a way that she doesn't know you're doing it, you are getting better. To make it smoothe natural and effortless seems the best, although I think too smoothe attempting while doing it clumsily is not so good.

You have to be able to bring her to these points, release them comfortably, and then bring her back to it again while showing her it is not much of an issue and you are still actually listening and responding to her.

If that helps.
    Bacchus is a good example of this in his reports.

That's a good sign.

Next time you catch a girl, do a sly side smile and walk near her to see if she's blushing. If she hangs around for a few minutes, open her with something dumb... "Hey, my friend said my knees look like circus elephants feet, what do you think?" Haha but that's just my style.

You're gettin it within the year.
    You're a fountain of good posts today cactus, what did you eat/drink??

The crotch look often happens when I'm walking past a girl. Today it was a (if you can believe it) middle eastern woman with a shawl.

I noticed her looking at my "special place" as we passed each other. I smiled but just kept walking.

Later, another middle eastern woman in a shawl walked past me and swerved towards me, nearly hitting into me.

Am I giving off some kind of middle-eastern man vibe? I'm white btw.

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

Quote Originally Posted by Tagz View Post
    Well in this particular interaction we got along to a point..not gonna post in here tho cuz its separate discussion. If I had to guess I was point 2 tbh because she raised her tonality at me in such a way a dog will growl if you mess with its food haha but I just never reacted to that instead I went quiet with a dead pan face then rengaged her later. Can't reward bad behavior right?
    Good call, I think I remember reading that report.

I have trouble with this from time to time depends on the girl, especially younger ones because some are all over the place.

Bacchus is a good example of this in his reports.
    Yea bacchus is a great example.

Younger ones are alll over, I look fucking 40 but I ain't so I get shit tested like a villain. But you just tailor it to her, I squashed this girls attempts to "beat me down" cause I'm ugly; won over the dude she was with and had her friend play "nice" to me, All with a quip of my tongue and direct delivery, so there are still opportunities if you can work around them.

Just remember you're both going through "new territories," so to speak, when you do start connecting with a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by SargeMaximus View Post
    You're a fountain of good posts today cactus, what did you eat/drink??

The crotch look often happens when I'm walking past a girl. Today it was a (if you can believe it) middle eastern woman with a shawl.
    lol I have been drinking a lot of beer lately

I was actually just flirting with a middle eastern woman today in a shawl Don't worry about it, you're just good looking.
    In Ictu Oculi

This post has been ranked 1.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

lol I have been drinking a lot of beer lately

I was actually just flirting with a middle eastern woman today in a shawl Don't worry about it, you're just good looking.
    Right on man, thanks.

Btw, I like what beer is doing to you. lol. Keep it up.