Thread: Fucking in Cuba!

Fucking in Cuba!

Cuba LINDA!

I recently arrived to cold Sweden after a wild travel to beautiful Cuba.

For the first time i find myself in a position with some money saved, time and no LTR. Traveling is my first priority here. I never did travel alone so i just booked a two weeks holiday to warm Cuba, a place i never been at and a dream destination for me. I did not book any hotel or any kind of arrangement, i just let the adventure seek me up... And hey guys, it really DID.

The meet:
    In the airplane most the passengers were typical charter tourist, families or friends traveling together. I happened to sit beside some really bugging old and nasty sex-tourist chumps. They never really stopped to talk to me and i really had to put some effort in shutting them up. But whatever, when the airplane was doing a transfer-stop my eye catches this small little Latin girl walking in front of me coming out from the same plane as me. I walk beside her and open her with a low-key "hey there". Seems that she too is traveling to Cuba all by herself and without any plan. I love the spontaneity in this girl and we hit off great. Sometimes Latin girls are really too easy...

Fast forward, we arrange so we meet up outside the plane when arriving in Cuba. When we meet up again she has met some other dude traveling alone and she introduce him. He is a bit put off when meeting me because this guy really looked like he wanted to fuck this girl. I'm all chill to him when he tries his poor attempts of cock-blocking me. Really my mentality is i could not care less in fucking this broad, the adventure is really a bigger turn-on for me. Later on we meet some other travelers that went to Cuba alone and we are a group of 5 persons looking to grasp this new country.

The bold move
    Fast forward, we are in a rental car traveling to some remote destination and i notice this girl is all into me. Like i have mentioned in my earlier reports stupid me have been sarging when being sick. Anyway we went to a beautiful beach (bay of pigs actually) and we have a swim. When the other dudes are sunbathing and hbLatin is bathing alone in the water i see my opportunity. I just swim to her and hug her in the water from the back. She is letting me and she even turns to face me and i grab her by her ass and pull her in to me so my crotch is touching her pussy in the water. While doing all this i keep talkning about random stuff with a voice that is not revealing an inch my altered state. ( my hard-on) DDB eyes, from now on i now its ON.

The fuck
    Some hours later in the car i start to feel a back pain and i start to feel that fever have starting to get hold of my body. We stop at a hotel and with fever and all i manage to book a room where i and HBlatin share the same room. It's late and my fever is better after some paracetamol. I start kissing her when alone, throw her on the bed and I fuck her silly in that hotel room. No LMR. This girl is a freak, she loves getting a good facial and licks it up like a good girl.

The sickness
    The day after i'm so sick that i can't even go up from my bed. She calls some Cuban doctor that give me some syringe in my ass-muscle to stop the fever, this shit fucking hurts .

This girl ends up taking care of stupid me and giving me the medicines on time and blowing me off when i'm better. Sometimes you really have some luck mixed in with all the bad luck...

I'm all jet-lagged and changed my day-rhythm but happy because of all the crazy shit i did in Cuba... More to come..

I'm out

Pelusita

Champions of the 2011-2012 Fantasy Pick-Up
    League

Global Pussy

Awesome brother. Sorry to hear about your illness.

I hope to get to Cuba one day soon. All i want is a bungalow, some cheap cigars and some good rum...

Give us some tips on where to stay and where to party. Were you in Havana? I hope you tried gaming some of the local girls. Were there many Asians there?

Waiting for the follow-up reports.

Latin girls are easy because your... forget about it. Anyway good report.

The Tough Love Mod NiccoloDaVinci's Avatar
    Went to Cuba. Met a girl. Got sick. Had girl take care of me. Fucked girl.

Nice one. Also: Swimming in the Bay of Pigs? Now, that's still on my bucket list!

Props on the lay.

Nick
    Don't be upset by the results you didn't get with the work you didn't do.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility lies in being superior to your former self. -Hemingway

Dai:

Quote Originally Posted by Daigoro View Post
    Give us some tips on where to stay and where to party. Were you in Havana? I hope you tried gaming some of the local girls. Were there many Asians there?
    Thanks bro, it's better now thanks to the nursing lady's attention.

I was traveling all around Cuba and was actually in Havana for two days. I went clubbing there and was literally attacked at the entrance by young Cuban girls that wanted a piece of me. I'm not kidding, these broads was standing in a queue in front of me and my Swedish friend. All of them hookers in some way of course. Like i wrote in my latest LR Cuban girls are not fun to game as they don't see you as an object of sexual pleasure, more of "this guy can get me out of my misery and pay my bills".I now starting to understand how a celebrity feels. This phenomenon was specially clear in Havana were girls from the countryside searched for tourist to get hold of.

Haha no man, there were almost no Asians in whole Kuba. You would be a rarity witch is good. You would not have a easy moment without Cuban girls harassing you.

Nic:

The bay of pigs was a wonderful beach. Almost like a dream. White sand, palm-trees and turquoise coloured water.

It was also kind of fun hearing from the Cuban guy working at the beach bar telling me about how the Americans got lost in the deep jungle behind the beach after arriving at the beach. How most Cuban army units not even had to intervene. Most soldiers gave up after some days running around lost without any food.

Champions of the 2011-2012 Fantasy Pick-Up
    League

Global Pussy

The Tough Love Mod NiccoloDaVinci's Avatar
    Weren't most troops landing at the Bay of Pigs exiled Cubans?

Pretty stupid to get lost in your own damn country.

Poor them.

Nick

ps: Is it "poor them"? Sounds grammatically wrong to me?
    How would you express that thought, native English speakers?
    Don't be upset by the results you didn't get with the work you didn't do.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility lies in being superior to your former self. -Hemingway