Thread: POF add to favorites

POF add to favorites

So I just got added to someones favorite list on POF. I was hoping someone could tell me what that means exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by markg505 View Post
    So I just got added to someones favorite list on POF. I was hoping someone could tell me what that means exactly.
    It means they pressed the 'Add to favorites' button. Could be seen as a wink I suppose. Send her a message and see what happens.

Annoying on the POF app that the 'add to favorites' button is next to the Send Message button. Easy to press by mistake, and no conifrmation check.

The wink idea is a possibility worth pinging. Other than that I have wondered if it could mean she either a) just likes something about your profile and wants to pin that thought like an insect to cardboard whilst exploring whatever fucked up life learning epiphany/lesson/distraction of the day's social puzzle...kinda like that "I'm a stupid cat" video on youtube, or, b) she is a little more on an active search than most girls who are on the virtual barstool, and is paring down instead of waiting and enjoying the attention and social validation - usually women of lesser value than you do that shit.

or c) she is putting some sort of flag out for orbiters to follow home and just kicking up silt.

I've been ignored after attempting to open girls who have fav'd me. Kinda weird that they are still there after ignoring me. I've also fucked one or two, so its worth the ping.

Obviously this is a huge amount of speculation, so keep at 'er like its a mystery.