Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Ways to make YOUR orgasm more intense?

  1. #1
    Member Apollo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    New York City
    Age
    26
    Posts
    72

    Ways to make YOUR orgasm more intense?

    Before recently, I really only worried about the girl's pleasure during sex. Probably because I used to have PE and was self conscious about it (still not sure why that went away, more confidence maybe?). Even when I acted like I was just ravishing her solely for my pleasure, it was mainly because I thought she would like it like that. But over the last few months I have gotten quite good at sex and am starting look towards improving sex for me. Are there any ways to make the male orgasm more intense?

    So far all I really have is trying to hold it in as long as I can during my "vinegar strokes." Also I know of prostate massages, but I'm not quite ready for a finger in my butt. Also, I'm interested in tantric sex, but I usually take a while to get even close to where I would cum (If I get there at all), and am often exhausted or it's getting too late.

    So any ideas (or material) about how to make your orgasm more intense?
    Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.
    Dale Carnegie

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    England
    Age
    30
    Posts
    895
    Most intense moment of actual orgasm comes from masturbation, in my opinion: http://www.personalpowermeditation.c...il's-wank/
    Some guys said it didn't work for them, but for me this brings a x10 intensity compared to sex.

    For sex, it's tantric or nothing, in my opinion. Place and keep your conscious awareness in your body and your emotions during the entire sex dance, from looking at each other right up till orgasm. So there should be no thoughts in your mind -- only awareness of feelings. Obviously that takes some practice if you have not done it before. It doesn't matter if it usually takes you a long time to come (which shows me you are very thought-orientated). This method will ramp up your ability to experience pleasure and bring you to a point where you could come, much quicker. Then you hold it by keeping your awareness in your body and taking regular breaks from thrusting so you don't go over the edge. This allows the orgasmic energy to spread throughout your whole body and the result is that you and your partner will be tingling in a high more powerful than drugs, for however long you want. The physical orgasm itself becomes simply a formality at that point -- something done to bring a natural end to proceedings. This is because, having spent an hour or more in a state of full-body orgasm, you won't really care about the "actual" orgasm.
    Visit my own forum, Personal Power Meditation, at www.personalpowermeditation.com/forum
    I am now providing personal Skype coaching for meditation, emotional management, mental techniques and spirituality/worldview. PM me for details!

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    50
    I've actually trained myself to experience highly intense orgasms. I've trained my body to experience full body orgasms. After I cum, my legs and sometimes even my whole body shake. It does take a while to achieve it though. The basic method is this. You can experience ANY emotion in ANY part of your body. Ever felt so happy that your WHOLE body has feeling happy? If you try and just imagine how would your arms feel, if happiness would spread there, you can start to feel it there.

    The thing is, with sexual energy it's much easier. Because it is more intense by nature, more easily manipulated. The way I started was, trying to feel pleasure in my lips(I remember Cozy was suggesting to feel pleasure in the lips because that way you train your facial expressions to be sexy). Most guys focus on the belly/dick region when experiencing horniness. Try and feel the pleasure in your lips. Once you try it a couple of times, it will be easier to feel it in the lips. And once you train your body enough of times, by default you will feel pleasure in your lips. That's just the beginning. You can train yourself to feel it all over your body. You can train yourself by wanking...the easiest and fastest way.

    Most guys probably don't care about this. But it is possible to experience orgasm 10x more intense than you are experiencing now. And girls actually go fucking crazy when I feel pleasure so intensely. It's like, women experience pleasure and make noises. Most guys are in their head thinking "ooh yeah, I'm fucking her, I'm fucking her. Oh, she's screaming...nice. Ego boost." I mean, I can sometimes experience full body orgasms. It's much more rewarding than being inside my own head. And it also brings women to orgasm much easier.

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    England
    Age
    30
    Posts
    895
    Quote Originally Posted by pleasance View Post
    Most guys probably don't care about this. But it is possible to experience orgasm 10x more intense than you are experiencing now. And girls actually go fucking crazy when I feel pleasure so intensely. It's like, women experience pleasure and make noises. Most guys are in their head thinking "ooh yeah, I'm fucking her, I'm fucking her. Oh, she's screaming...nice. Ego boost." I mean, I can sometimes experience full body orgasms. It's much more rewarding than being inside my own head. And it also brings women to orgasm much easier.
    You are dead right. Women seem to be this strange kind of mirror which matches a man's state almost perfectly. That's why the horniest guys get laid. It also means that, during sex, if you enter the kinds of trances we're talking about, she will match you and also find herself having full-body, 2-hour orgasms, and so forth. When I figured all this out, I figuratively burned all my technique books (including David Shade's manual, which is a piece of shit IMO) because I no longer needed them at all -- they are an intellectual distraction from what is essentially a sensory experience.

    What you say about men being in their head while fucking girls is completely true. Good sex starts in the body, and to really enjoy sex, guys need to get out of their head. You do this by putting your awareness into your body.
    Visit my own forum, Personal Power Meditation, at www.personalpowermeditation.com/forum
    I am now providing personal Skype coaching for meditation, emotional management, mental techniques and spirituality/worldview. PM me for details!

  5. #5
    The Tough Love Mod NiccoloDaVinci's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Central Europe
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,002
    Quote Originally Posted by Illuminatus View Post
    What you say about men being in their head while fucking girls is completely true. Good sex starts in the body, and to really enjoy sex, guys need to get out of their head. You do this by putting your awareness into your body.

    Illuminatus is spot on. It's pretty much all about being in the moment and enjoying yourself while using a handful of techniques that you have used often enough to not have to actively think about their application anymore.

    Nick
    Don't be upset by the results you didn't get with the work you didn't do.

    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility lies in being superior to your former self. -Hemingway

  6. #6
    Shameless Jazzmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Travel
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,063
    Quote Originally Posted by pleasance View Post
    I've actually trained myself to experience highly intense orgasms. I've trained my body to experience full body orgasms. After I cum, my legs and sometimes even my whole body shake. It does take a while to achieve it though. The basic method is this. You can experience ANY emotion in ANY part of your body. Ever felt so happy that your WHOLE body has feeling happy? If you try and just imagine how would your arms feel, if happiness would spread there, you can start to feel it there.

    The thing is, with sexual energy it's much easier. Because it is more intense by nature, more easily manipulated. The way I started was, trying to feel pleasure in my lips(I remember Cozy was suggesting to feel pleasure in the lips because that way you train your facial expressions to be sexy). Most guys focus on the belly/dick region when experiencing horniness. Try and feel the pleasure in your lips. Once you try it a couple of times, it will be easier to feel it in the lips. And once you train your body enough of times, by default you will feel pleasure in your lips. That's just the beginning. You can train yourself to feel it all over your body. You can train yourself by wanking...the easiest and fastest way.

    Most guys probably don't care about this. But it is possible to experience orgasm 10x more intense than you are experiencing now. And girls actually go fucking crazy when I feel pleasure so intensely. It's like, women experience pleasure and make noises. Most guys are in their head thinking "ooh yeah, I'm fucking her, I'm fucking her. Oh, she's screaming...nice. Ego boost." I mean, I can sometimes experience full body orgasms. It's much more rewarding than being inside my own head. And it also brings women to orgasm much easier.
    Did you learn about this in a book? I seem to recall readiing a description of a book on amazon, it may have been called "The Art of The Male Orgasm" or something to that affect, but from my recollection the premise was the same exact thing. I may look into buying that book if I could figure out what it was.
    There's a devil in my dick, and some demons in my semen...

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyGame! View Post
    I remember that post about the lips by Cosy as well, will definitely try it out. Any more details of how you started feeling the energy in your lips?
    Thanks.
    There are a bunch of this. I mean, I've practiced it for countless hours. But it's not that difficult to achieve it, I've experimented with it in different ways. Lets say, you see a really fucking gorgeous woman. Now, you know those sensual kisses? Not the caveman type, but those kisses that just feel good in the lips...just to kiss. And just think how good your lips would feel...and how the texture on your lips would feel if you were to gently kiss her.

    Like, you can practice it even while kissing. Just focusing on your lips, and paying attention of how good your lips feel. Now, the more you focus in on it, the more it becomes stronger and starts to spread. And the best way to build sexual tension is by focusing on the feeling. I mean, I've learned lots from reading things written by Cozy because he is really good at it.

    During any sort of sexual/flirtatious interaction there are lots of things you can pay attention to. You can pay attention to your inner dialogue, surroundings or anything else. And you can also pay attention to how good it makes you feel to talk to this hot woman. Not in a chodish way but in a sexual way. And just by imagining gently kissing her neck, you can feel your lips beginning to swell. And if you pay attention to those things, the intensity in lips start to rise. And then just notice how it's connected with your belly/dick area where most of the sexual energy is building at the beginning usually. The more you become aware of it, the stronger it becomes and then you can try and feel it anywhere in your body.

    Quote Originally Posted by Illuminatus View Post
    You are dead right. Women seem to be this strange kind of mirror which matches a man's state almost perfectly. That's why the horniest guys get laid. It also means that, during sex, if you enter the kinds of trances we're talking about, she will match you and also find herself having full-body, 2-hour orgasms, and so forth. When I figured all this out, I figuratively burned all my technique books (including David Shade's manual, which is a piece of shit IMO) because I no longer needed them at all -- they are an intellectual distraction from what is essentially a sensory experience.

    What you say about men being in their head while fucking girls is completely true. Good sex starts in the body, and to really enjoy sex, guys need to get out of their head. You do this by putting your awareness into your body.
    Spot on! That's how animalistic caveman sex is done right.

    Cozy was talking about how he doesn't enjoy sex just for the idea of it. He enjoys it when there is sexual tension. I didn't understand it too much earlier because I was way inside my head. Then I started to realize that it's MUCH more rewarding to be in the body and experiencing the sexual tension and how exactly it builds stronger.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzmaster View Post
    Did you learn about this in a book? I seem to recall readiing a description of a book on amazon, it may have been called "The Art of The Male Orgasm" or something to that affect, but from my recollection the premise was the same exact thing. I may look into buying that book if I could figure out what it was.
    Uhm, not really. I mean, I've read Mantak Chia's book about The multiple orgasms or what was the name. But that didn't help me too much. I learned some basics from Cozy's book and then just experimented in lots of ways. A good way to practice, which I learned from Hypnotica was, to put a sensual/sexual music on, get a couple of pictures from Luis Royo art, and then sort of incorporate the visual/auditory/kinesthetic senses and see how the sounds/pictures can create sexual feelings inside of me. I did it for experiments because it's really fun. But for those who don't want to go that deep, here's a good way to practice it. Start wanking absolutely without porn, close your eyes, and FOCUS on the sexual energy. And then just imagine how it would feel, if that energy was in your lips...and then in your eyes. You can also pay attention to how it just spreads from the belly upwards. Those are really good and fast ways to learn this.

    EDIT:
    Also one of the basics is the thing I described in the beginning. Imagining just playing with a neck with your lips. And really focusing on the texture of the neck and how the texture touches your lips. That's a fast way to start sensing some tension in the lips. And then go from there.

    Also a good way is to imagine that your LOOK would touch a woman's body. If you look at a woman and you start looking from the ankles and just as if your gaze would be touching her body. And then slide that gaze, as if touching her, up by the sides till ears. Like when you look, as if you would be touching with her just with your gaze. It sounds a bit woowoo but I learned this from Richard Bandler. Saw it in a really old video when he was teaching flirting classes. But this one is more if you want to feel the sexual tension in the eyes.

    There are lots of ways to do this. As I've said, I experimented a lot. But it's fucking rewarding to be able to experience full body orgasm when your body shakes. I mean, we're all after pleasure, right?

  8. #8
    Member Uncle Walker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Utah
    Age
    52
    Posts
    608
    I am in agreement with Pleasense. I refer to good sex as a trance state. Things I will add to his ideas is that he talks about learning it alone and there is no better way to learn it than with a cooperative woman. Your imagination needs to be grounded in reality. Another, thing is that it is not tantric for me, in the sense of slow, meditative, position oriented sex. It is all about in the moment and body/emotion awareness, but it can be very aggressive and active.

    So these are a few additional ideas are not to replace what has already been said.

    First, having a woman/women who is good helps dramatically. I am convinced that a lot of men's erectal problems would go away if they were with a woman who turned them on and who knew how to touch a man's cock. Women do not mirror men without the opposite effect as well. A woman who doesn't really enjoy every step of sex will adversely effect the guy she is with. If she loves cock and loves fucking and loves going into a trance state, your life just got a lot more enjoyable. (I think its Z on the general board that is always seeking experience over quanitity. I bet this is why.)

    Second, men are all different. What turns you on will not be the same thing that turns the next guy on. Your excitement may be the very thing you dread to admit to anyone including yourself. Tabboo can give things power. The closer you can align your sex life to your core sexual values the more pleasure you can get from it. To thine own self be true and to do that you have to experiment enough to know yourself. You need to know where your passions are leading you and you have to be willing to reevaluate as they may change.

  9. #9
    Member Apollo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    New York City
    Age
    26
    Posts
    72
    Thanks guys, I'm trying to do more tantric stuff (in that I'll get close and stop and then start again) and I think it's kind of helping. The last time I had sex I pulled out at the last moment and came in her mouth. not sure why but it was pretty intense and my balls felt totally drained. The only other time was when the same girl jerked me off in a library and then I came in her mouth. Maybe the excitement cumming in her mouth makes it more intense? It's hard to tell because I've only cum from a bj once.

    And I'll definitely work on this sexual trance/energy stuff. It doesn't seem like there's a lot of books so I'll just focus on trying to do what you guys described.
    Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.
    Dale Carnegie

  10. #10
    When you about to cum, relax completely. Hold it in as long as you can but NOT by clenching or using any muscles.
    Just try to mentally delay the actual orgasm contractions that make you cum. Sometimes this makes it so intense that your legs will give out or your entire body will convulse with the orgasm. It is really tough to do it tho, takes a lot of practice

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •