Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Asshole Profile

The Asshole Profile

I've looked around for a dedicated existing thread for this but couldn't see one.

There was a thread on here about a fake profile someone created using a picture with a ripped guy looking at himself in the mirror, with a short profile using horrible spelling, utterly stupid text etc... (if this rings a bell, please link it here!) and how the profile received loads of messages from HBs.

I also read a very old post recently from Style (I know... I know...) where he discusses creating a fake profile with asshole text calling himself selfish and not interested at all in women's personalities/dreams/hopes etc and only wanting casual sex, as well as a nice, friendly profile with the same picture which got way less messages from it.

He goes into more detail about the contents of this profile here:

http://www.seductionbase.com/seducti.../Style/52.html

I did a little search and found a few other people have tried the asshole profile and got good results.

I wonder what people here think about doing it? Blackdragon?

One problem I can see is that you'd have to keep up the asshole-persona somewhat when you meet or the fantasy would be broken; which might be a little hard to do for some of the less experienced among us... I wonder as well if you would have to remain a little rude and cold after sleeping with her, if you were looking to make her a fb, as changing from asshole to chilled, laid-back, friendly guy might not work as you'd essentially be becoming more normal and less exciting.

What do you all think?

Anyone fancy trying it out? (I need to get some good social pictures first; a single shirtless picture might not help with comfort..)
    Last edited by Narcissus; 02-08-2012 at 03:46 PM. Reason: grammar

Oh, apologies, that thread I refer to at the start pretty much covers this topic completely.
    http://www.pua-zone.com/showthread.p...meathead-works

Hopefully people still have more to say....

Yeah as JSJ all about that.

For most guys (though not all) I think you should have an asshole edge to your profile. Not a total asshole, just a few clear hints in that direction.
    How to have 3 hour meet-to-lays and nonmonogamous relationships with any type of woman:
    The Blackdragon Blog

Just how much asshole is too much asshole? I'd like to know dammit
    “You get slapped a lot, but you get fucked a lot too.” - Warren Beatty on his aggressive style

Quote Originally Posted by Presence View Post
    Just how much asshole is too much asshole? I'd like to know dammit
    There is no way to easily answer that in the context of a forum post. It depends on you, the type of guy you are, your photos, and the tone of your profile.

The line is located in different places for different guys. I can be more asshole than a guy like JWS or Johnny, whereas a guy like Dog Solider (who does not do online game, but if he did) could easily be more asshole than me.

If you have ZERO asshole in your profile, that's where you should probably add some.
    How to have 3 hour meet-to-lays and nonmonogamous relationships with any type of woman:
    The Blackdragon Blog

I'm too lazy for online game (so far), but now I'm intrigued, if only because though I don't consider myself an asshole, it comes REALLY easy, heh heh.

I think, however, that it's not asshole that we are addressing here, but being more of a dick:
    I wanna get every SHB on the globe
    We kiss and hug and then we disrobe
    It's a short circuit in the frontal lobe
    'Cause I'm a heterosexual man.

Odds "Heterosexual Man"

Fun, Freedom, fucking and fitness since 1976

Some degree of being a dick/asshole is absolutely critical.

I did the post/experiment above, and I urge the OP to repicate it. Maybe my results were not valid. It's easy, and fun. Just find some meathead looking dude and come up with the most retarded, asshole profile you can think of

I once did a profile with a Jason Statham looking dude who said he had just got out of prison, had issues with anger management, but wanted to change, blah blah.

Fucking HAWT chicks sent him messages wanting to meet. Fuuuuccckk. Of course, you can check out lovergirls recent thread on over-30s guys not wanting casual sex, where she seriously entertains the idea of fucking just that kind of guy. Im sure she would go for my ex-cons profile.

What I have done recently is 2 things. I made up an OKC profile- the screen name is WontMurderU. I copied almost workd for word some dudes profile. Feel free to check it out- Its a hoot. Definitely have a lot of chicks reading it, but of course it's a gag profile. Thats ok in that ANYTHING different is good (99% of online dating profiles are lame, boring shit) but the whole serial killer vibe is actually viable, I think, because it works on a chicks subconcious. Yeah, hes not REALLY a serial killer, but then again.....kind of like a house of horrors. Its not REAL, but the jolt of fear is still fun.

My other profile is basically this: I am a busy man with high standards. I do (blah blah DHV DHV blah blah). I'll make time for you if you are worth making time for.

It's short and slightly arrogant. My message is "You seem cool/interesting. Send me a reply, and maybe we'll hit it off. OH, by the way, I'm Jim'

Thats it. Non-needy, congruent with being busy, and not having time for bullshit.

jetsetjim's social experiments are some of the best posts on this forum

Quote Originally Posted by JetSetJim View Post

Yeah, hes not REALLY a serial killer, but then again.....kind of like a house of horrors. Its not REAL, but the jolt of fear is still fun.
    Man, the house of horrors analogy is effin genius. It makes me think, I have to inject a little bit of fun into it, become a character.

Quote Originally Posted by JetSetJim View Post
    Some degree of being a dick/asshole is absolutely critical.

I did the post/experiment above, and I urge the OP to repicate it. Maybe my results were not valid. It's easy, and fun. Just find some meathead looking dude and come up with the most retarded, asshole profile you can think of

I once did a profile with a Jason Statham looking dude who said he had just got out of prison, had issues with anger management, but wanted to change, blah blah.

Fucking HAWT chicks sent him messages wanting to meet. Fuuuuccckk.
    Ok, so you had mentioned that in both your experimental profiles you have pictures of hot looking dudes, but if that's the case, maybe the profile text just doesn't matter at all? Would he have gotten the same responses if he had demonstrated intelligence, or whatever other kind of value?

Could you take a somewhat geeky/artistic/creative/witty etc profile and stick a shirtless muscles pic on it? Maybe I should just try it myself.

Getting back to the asshole profile,when BD mentioned that the degree of asswholeness depends on you, does this mean that if you're somewhat femmy looking that you can't get away with as much (if any at all)?

I actually did make up a profile with the same hot guy, but this time he was a college educated engineer. Still got very good results (picture trumps EVERYTHING) but his results DID go down very noticeably.

I am not good looking, so having a completely insane profile is my ONLY option. I mean, WTF do I have to lose? That the women who arent contacting me because of my picture are not going to contact me because of my profile?

The asshole profile or the thug profile may seem counterintuitive...but NOTHING about female psychology is intuitive. If it were, we wouldnt need web sites like this one.

I'll say something that I have been reluctant to reveal: There is a craigslist ad that works amazingly well. Better than anything else you can possibly put on CL. And it's dead simple. The ad is just this: "Dominant man seeks Submissive woman". It gets solid responses virtually every single time I post it.

Here is an article to consider that may help clarify things:

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...QJ1.DTL&ao=all