Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What if you are stranded on an island with a girl...?

What if you are stranded on an island with a girl...?

After watching The Blue Lagoon (Yeah, the one with Brooke Shield ), it's every guy's fantasy to be stranded on an island with a beautiful girl... I was wondering if it's really happened, will pick up game matter? I mean, there's no other competitions on the island and you are the only guy... it is most likely you will get to fuck that girl no matter what simply because you both are horny. She is the only with a pussy you get to have and you are the only with a cock she get to have. I also believe you definitely will make the connection with a girl you are stranded on an island with and attraction would create naturally. I know it's a random post but something to wonder how two people, man and woman stranded on an isolated island, would surely build attraction for each other. Any inputs on this random thought, guys?

The Tough Love Mod NiccoloDaVinci's Avatar
    You really have no idea how women work, do ya?

Where do you get the idea that attraction would be created automatically?

Nick
    Don't be upset by the results you didn't get with the work you didn't do.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility lies in being superior to your former self. -Hemingway

I am reluctant to share this because every time I have, all the men responded by calling me a retarded moron. I can understand why, but I can't help it. It's just the way I'm psychologically designed.

First I must preface this with what some of you guys who haven't read my previous stuff don't know about me:

I'm the kind of guy who can't even get an erection unless I'm POSITIVE that this girl is horny for me. She must show sexual interest in me and some sexual arousal at the thought of sleeping with me. During the actual act of sex, she must maintain her sexual/psychological enthusiasm, with that enthusiasm steadily increasing as the sex act progresses. Her vocalizations in bed must be positive, uninhibited, enthusiastic, and ecstatic.

If all of the above conditions are not met, my penis goes instantly soft, even in the face of a huge pair of tits. For this reason, I am disgusted with things like going to a prostitute, a stripper, begging a girl for a "pity fuck," or rape. I just can't do any of those things because sex is a pointless act of nothingness in my eyes unless the woman loves it, and loves it with me! If I discover that a woman was faking, or possessed even the slightest bit of sexual generosity (in terms of her motivation), instead of sexual selfishness, I never want to see her again.

End of preface.

So, with that said, being stranded on a deserted island forever (with no hope of ever being rescued) with a hot supermodel is my worst nighmare!

I could NEVER, EVER, in a million years have sex with her - EVER!

Just the thought of sleeping with her would make me throw up! That is, UNLESS, she showed some indication that she is sexually attracted to me BEFORE her and I got stuck on the island! In other words, when we were both still with other people and she still had other options, but showed a sexual interest in me despite those other options, I would bang the shit out of her on that island! But if she starts giving me signs that she wants to have sex with me ONLY AFTER her and I got stuck there and ONLY AFTER it became clear that we would never leave, I would die before touching her! I'm serious!

In other words, I must know that her horniness for me is the result of a "choice," instead of a "lack of options." Many girls (especially in high school) have said to me that I would have to be the last man on the planet before they'd fuck me. Well, guess what? If that's the case, than being the last man on the planet would give me a great delight in telling them no! As for repopulating the species, I would insist on masturbating in a cup and then shoving it up her pussy, if that's the way this bitch has felt about me.

Shit, if I knew that this supermodel bitch just wants to fuck me because I'm the only man she will ever see again, no matter how hard she'd beg me for sex, I would violently push her away. And the hotter she is, the angrier I'd be that I have to spend the rest of my life with this trash who has no respect for me as a man in front of a minimum of one other person!!!

In fact, if I were sure that if we were to sleep together and then get rescued, she would say, "Please don't tell anyone what we did. I can't have anyone knowing that I slept with a guy of such low status/whatever..." after I few months of complete loneliness and isolation, I'd get so tired of her demanding sex that psychosis would set in. In my psychotic state, I'd kill her and eat her so I'd never again be tortured with her hot body teasing me with wanting to fuck me, not because she wants to, but just because I'm the last chump on earth in her eyes (as far as she is concerned), which makes me "better than being alone." Damn, just that thought makes my blood boil!

So many men have called me insane for thinking this way, but these are the same types of men who have no problem fucking hookers, going to strip clubs, making women financially dependent on them by taking away their right to work so these women will have sex with them for food, and even raping them. The attitude of these men is, "Dude, who cares if she likes it? Just take her and use her for your pleasure instead of whining like a wuss that she doesn't like you. Who cares? Fuck what she likes! Just bang the shit out of her!" Well, I'm sorry, but that takes away everything I love about sex!

These are the same guys who love fucking virgins and "Christian girls" because, according to them, "you can teach them and they'll never forget you." That makes me sick to my stomach. If a virgin girl falls in love with me after I take her virginity, it is worthless to me. Of course she fell in love with me! She has no choice! I'm the one who took her virginity! It's meaningless to me! It's like a parent says they love you! They have to say it! They're your parent! It doesn't mean anything to me. But a woman who has had sex with 300 men, with me being number 301, and then saying to me that she has fallen in love with me and has never felt this way about another man - now that is so precious that it would drive me to tears!

Other men have pointed out to me that it's human nature for a man and a woman to sleep together if they are stranded on a deserted island together, even if they weren't attracted to one another before the plane crash. Yes, I know it's human nature, and some scientists even suggest that there is something seriously biologically wrong with an adult man and an adult woman who don't have sex if they are stranded together for a long period of time. Unless, one of them is gay, human nature is too powerful to resist, regardless of their negative feelings for each other before the crash. Some biologists have even speculated that an asteroid hitting the planet and leaving only a gay man and a lesbian would instantly cause the two to become straight, as if a switch just got flipped in their DNA, in order to repopulate the species.

In other words, nature is too powerful to allow free will or even the male ego to get in the way of survival and reproduction. But if her and I got stranded on an island together, the above facts about nature would make me even angrier. I would probably castrate myself before giving in to nature. Then again, I'd rather kill and eat her instead, so I can at least masturbate before dying of starvation, lol!

Choice people! It's all about female choice! No female choice = no point (for me).
    SLUT SHAMING IS HATRED OF MEN

NiccoloDaVinci
    You really have no idea how women work, do ya?Where do you get the idea that attraction would be created automatically?
    Bwaa ha ha ha,

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio View Post
    I also believe you definitely will make the connection with a girl you are stranded on an island with and attraction would create naturally. . Any inputs on this random thought, guys?
    Little do you know. I would call this a new pickup technique based on Scarcity Theory ie. if a girl has no other guy to hook up with other than you, she'll do it.

Remember, though, you still have competition if you're on a tropical island: bananas, cucumbers, and her own right hand.

Needless to say, this new PU technique needs to be field tested before it can be moved to the Hall of Fame! I don't have time for field testing, so I would propose that you and a few other PUAs perform the following experiment in triplicate using the following steps:
    1. Obtain boat
    2. Obtain HB
    3. Get on boat with HB
    4. Sail to isolated island
    5. Sink boat resulting in stranding on isolated island
    6. Survive on island with HB while displaying no Game other than Scarcity Theory
    7. Record results
    The way I see it there are 3 possible results:
    1. Success: HB gets rocks off with Experimenter
    2. Less optimal outcome: HB swims toward the mainland in a desperate attempt to get anywhere other than in close proximity to Scarcity Theory Experimenter
    3. Wake-up call outcome: HB retreats to other side of island with a supply of coconuts and bananas. Coconut milk is used for lubrication of clitoris and as a banana insertion aid, the largest and heaviest coconuts are saved as throwing objects for repelling advances of Experimenter to other side of the island.
    Can't wait to see the experimental results.

Quote Originally Posted by NiccoloDaVinci View Post
    You really have no idea how women work, do ya?

Where do you get the idea that attraction would be created automatically?

Nick
    I apologize if I sound like an idiot as if I know what I'm talking about in my OP... I was kinda drunk when I posted this thread. Just a random drunk thought. lol

If you think I have no idea how women work... please feel free to have your input here regarding this discussion. I'm here to learn a thing or two how seduction works in this thread.

I thought that attraction would or could be created NATURALLY because it's a human nature that if a man and woman stranded in deserted island, it's most likely they would be attracted to one another after spending long time alone together... One thing can possibly lead to other thing. Like in the movie, The Blue Lagoon, two kids (boy and girl) were stranded on an island together, they were not of age to understand their sexuality until they get older and they naturally discover their sexuality then they became sexually and emotionally attracted to each other.

Quote Originally Posted by NWP View Post
    I'm the kind of guy who can't even get an erection unless I'm POSITIVE that this girl is horny for me. She must show sexual interest in me and some sexual arousal at the thought of sleeping with me. During the actual act of sex, she must maintain her sexual/psychological enthusiasm, with that enthusiasm steadily increasing as the sex act progresses. Her vocalizations in bed must be positive, uninhibited, enthusiastic, and ecstatic.

If all of the above conditions are not met, my penis goes instantly soft, even in the face of a huge pair of tits. For this reason, I am disgusted with things like going to a prostitute, a stripper, begging a girl for a "pity fuck," or rape. I just can't do any of those things because sex is a pointless act of nothingness in my eyes unless the woman loves it, and loves it with me! If I discover that a woman was faking, or possessed even the slightest bit of sexual generosity (in terms of her motivation), instead of sexual selfishness, I never want to see her again.
    Agreed. What sane guy (besides rapists and some sick AFCs) want girls that DONT want or NOT horny for him? Sane guys would want girls to really have sexually attraction for them before guys can fuck them without any that "guilt" feelings when guys fuck girls they are NOT interested or vice versa.

So, with that said, being stranded on a deserted island forever (with no hope of ever being rescued) with a hot supermodel is my worst nighmare!

I could NEVER, EVER, in a million years have sex with her - EVER!

Just the thought of sleeping with her would make me throw up! That is, UNLESS, she showed some indication that she is sexually attracted to me BEFORE her and I got stuck on the island! In other words, when we were both still with other people and she still had other options, but showed a sexual interest in me despite those other options, I would bang the shit out of her on that island! But if she starts giving me signs that she wants to have sex with me ONLY AFTER her and I got stuck there and ONLY AFTER it became clear that we would never leave, I would die before touching her! I'm serious!
    Haha! May not be a worst nightmare to be stranded with a hot supermodel but it might be not ideal if you are stranded with a hot girl who have NO interest in you. I probably would or wouldn't fuck her but if we didn't have sex or anything... I'm cool to be friends with her and try to survive on deserted island.

So, you don't think it's possible for girls that might can be really sexually attracted to you AFTER you both are stranded on the island?

In other words, I must know that her horniness for me is the result of a "choice," instead of a "lack of options." Many girls (especially in high school) have said to me that I would have to be the last man on the planet before they'd fuck me. Well, guess what? If that's the case, than being the last man on the planet would give me a great delight in telling them no! As for repopulating the species, I would insist on masturbating in a cup and then shoving it up her pussy, if that's the way this bitch has felt about me.

Shit, if I knew that this supermodel bitch just wants to fuck me because I'm the only man she will ever see again, no matter how hard she'd beg me for sex, I would violently push her away. And the hotter she is, the angrier I'd be that I have to spend the rest of my life with this trash who has no respect for me as a man in front of a minimum of one other person!!!

In fact, if I were sure that if we were to sleep together and then get rescued, she would say, "Please don't tell anyone what we did. I can't have anyone knowing that I slept with a guy of such low status/whatever..." after I few months of complete loneliness and isolation, I'd get so tired of her demanding sex that psychosis would set in. In my psychotic state, I'd kill her and eat her so I'd never again be tortured with her hot body teasing me with wanting to fuck me, not because she wants to, but just because I'm the last chump on earth in her eyes (as far as she is concerned), which makes me "better than being alone." Damn, just that thought makes my blood boil!
    Chill, man. I get your points. I would also be pissed if she "decide" to have sex with me simply because she is horny and doesn't really have sexually attraction for me. But if you think about it, if two people spend long time together... they would create emotional connection that they could become close as friends, brother/sister, lovers, or some forms of relationships. It's like the nature force two people to make ANY type of connection in order to survive. So that being said, don't you think she probably wouldn't think "OMG, I just slept with a guy with a low status..." and tell you not to tell anyone because she is emotionally attached to you that she wouldn't think you are a guy of low status?

I might be wrong but I read somewhere on the 'net that if a person is isolated in any isolated place with NO other person around... a person could not possibly survive without any emotional connection with something. Like you see in the movie, Cast away, Tom Hanks made emotional relationship with Wilson, a volleyball. I believe it's in human nature that humans need some types of emotional connection with other humans.

So many men have called me insane for thinking this way, but these are the same types of men who have no problem fucking hookers, going to strip clubs, making women financially dependent on them by taking away their right to work so these women will have sex with them for food, and even raping them. The attitude of these men is, "Dude, who cares if she likes it? Just take her and use her for your pleasure instead of whining like a wuss that she doesn't like you. Who cares? Fuck what she likes! Just bang the shit out of her!" Well, I'm sorry, but that takes away everything I love about sex!
    I don't think you are insane... Everyone is different. Different strokes for different folks.

Other men have pointed out to me that it's human nature for a man and a woman to sleep together if they are stranded on a deserted island together, even if they weren't attracted to one another before the plane crash. Yes, I know it's human nature, and some scientists even suggest that there is something seriously biologically wrong with an adult man and an adult woman who don't have sex if they are stranded together for a long period of time. Unless, one of them is gay, human nature is too powerful to resist, regardless of their negative feelings for each other before the crash. Some biologists have even speculated that an asteroid hitting the planet and leaving only a gay man and a lesbian would instantly cause the two to become straight, as if a switch just got flipped in their DNA, in order to repopulate the species.

In other words, nature is too powerful to allow free will or even the male ego to get in the way of survival and reproduction. But if her and I got stranded on an island together, the above facts about nature would make me even angrier. I would probably castrate myself before giving in to nature. Then again, I'd rather kill and eat her instead, so I can at least masturbate before dying of starvation, lol!

Choice people! It's all about female choice! No female choice = no point (for me).
    That's exactly what I'm thinking... Biology is fascinating, eh? I agree what you said about choice. No arguments on that one.

Quote Originally Posted by throughfare View Post

Little do you know. I would call this a new pickup technique based on Scarcity Theory ie. if a girl has no other guy to hook up with other than you, she'll do it.

Remember, though, you still have competition if you're on a tropical island: bananas, cucumbers, and her own right hand.

Needless to say, this new PU technique needs to be field tested before it can be moved to the Hall of Fame! I don't have time for field testing, so I would propose that you and a few other PUAs perform the following experiment in triplicate using the following steps:
    1. Obtain boat
    2. Obtain HB
    3. Get on boat with HB
    4. Sail to isolated island
    5. Sink boat resulting in stranding on isolated island
    6. Survive on island with HB while displaying no Game other than Scarcity Theory
    7. Record results
    The way I see it there are 3 possible results:
    1. Success: HB gets rocks off with Experimenter
    2. Less optimal outcome: HB swims toward the mainland in a desperate attempt to get anywhere other than in close proximity to Scarcity Theory Experimenter
    3. Wake-up call outcome: HB retreats to other side of island with a supply of coconuts and bananas. Coconut milk is used for lubrication of clitoris and as a banana insertion aid, the largest and heaviest coconuts are saved as throwing objects for repelling advances of Experimenter to other side of the island.
    Can't wait to see the experimental results.
    Haha funny... Some experiment I'd like to try.

Stranded on an island with just ONE girl?

Why think so small?

How about being stranded with five girls? Five is a nice, manageable number. Two would be age 18 to 20, two would be 29 to 30, and one would be 42, but a hot 42.

I'd be King Blackdragon and would have a regular rotation daily, while sitting on my bamboo throne drinking coconuts and having the 42 year-old feed me mangos. (I'd place the oldest one in the most submissive role, just for fun.)

Any time any of them gave me drama I'd soft next them to the other side of the island.

I'd instantly "marry" the 18 year-old (since she'd have the longest shelf-life), but make sure she often saw me getting "romantic" with the 30 year-old, just to keep my "wife's" attraction up and betaization down.

My best friends would be a volleyball named Wilson and a monkey skull named Morte.

The biggest problem would be birth control. I'd have to track their periods on a spreadsheet I kept on the wall of my cave. I'd also have to make sure the gals didn't secretly erase and edit the dates to create an "accident".

At a minimum I couldn't have my gals all pregnant at the same time. I'd have to use a staggered schedule. Then I would breed a new master race of loinclothed island-Alphas who would worship me as a god.

I'd have face paint and shit, change my name to Lord Bula-Bula, and get really fat.

I'd be awesome.
    How to have 3 hour meet-to-lays and nonmonogamous relationships with any type of woman:
    The Blackdragon Blog

^^^ +1

Now that's what I'm thinking about!
    "If men knew how women thought, they would be ten times more bold!" -Sigmund Freud

"Stop blaming them and start taming them" - Brent Smith

"Convey it, don't say it" - Zan

Stranded with one girl = she owns the entire pussy supply and knows she can hold out longer than you can. 99% chance you end up her slave and she can get as fat as she wants.

More than one girl = competition for your attention, girl wars, and catfights for entertainment, and the winner gets to sleep with Lord Bula-Bula, if she cooks a good enough meal with the fish she caught and the fruit she harvested.

BD, you'd need a really cool hat and a throne the women wove for you out of wicker. Maybe a staff with a skull on it.
    The older the violin, the sweeter the music. Augustus McCrae

Watch out for stealthy AMOGS. Fiddler crabs are the worst! If your woman is declining sex and sneaking away for hours at a time, it's probably one of these diabolical crustaceans.

YMBYF00Z.jpg
    I wanna get every SHB on the globe
    We kiss and hug and then we disrobe
    It's a short circuit in the frontal lobe
    'Cause I'm a heterosexual man.

Odds "Heterosexual Man"

Fun, Freedom, fucking and fitness since 1976

That's a class AFC mindset I'd say. If that is something that you have fantasies about or think "sounds cool" think about the subtext of what that says about your opinion of your own ability to get women. The subtext is "I suck with women so bad that the only way I can imagine a women would pick me is if I somehow removed all the competition".

Not a very good mindset I'd say. I better mindset would be "She can talk to all the guys she likes as far as I'm concerned, in fact I'll introduce her to some of my guy friends too, it's only polite. It doesn't matter at the end of the day cause I know she'll still pick me anyway." Or "yeah it's a bit of a shame for my mate, he doesn't do to well with girls, I'll try and throw him one of mine. I've got too many anyway, I mean for fucks sake my dicks almost falling off trying to satisfy them all, if he takes one off my hands it'll be a relief."

I'm not saying that's totally where I am either but that's where you want to get to with your game I'd say.