Got bad cold today can't do anything else just stay at home. Kinda bored so I thought I might share what I know about night game (dancelfoor) so far :
- You HAVE to enjoy the venue
- You HAVE to enjoy the music
- You DON'T need dance skill. Since if you're on the dance floor to show off your dance skill, you'll go nowhere with that. Plus I just think it's a waste of effort and money to take dance classes to hit on chicks. I mean, simply 1 & 2 are more than enough. How you dance is simply become autistic and really enjoy the music. Imagine you're in your room listening your very favorite songs. I would bet the majority of the people in the clubs don't took dance classes.
- It might come in handy sometimes twirling girls, spinning, etc for attraction spikes if you do have the dance skill but point 1 and 2 is the most important.
- Solo girls who dance loosely (she really enjoy her dance so much) is your target for non verbal. You can either approach her non-verbally or dip your toe by complimenting her dance. If her focus shift on what you said, wait no further.
- Compliance test 1 : offer her your hand. She'll either take it or pretend she don't know what to do with em
- Compliance test 2 : lift her hands above, did she do the spin or not
- Drag her by her waist towards YOU, until your body pressed.
- Never break eye contact with her at this stage. Usually she went looking away. I usually use "Are you nervous?" on this.
- They really like when you hug em real tight on your chest. Specially if you're bigger than them.
- Compliance test 3 : small rebounce, ask her to go to the bar or somewhere else with you
- Pay attention to subtle details on her BL, like how her hands stays in your body, or when you hold her hands did she squeeze or not, or how she's leaning onto you or not
- If you got to this stage, start escalating sexually. Kiss her neck, lick her ears, etc. There may be some resistances too.
- Slow down a little bit, just enjoy the moment, dance with her slowly, etc.
- compliance test 4 : rebounce, # close, makeout or whatever you want to do with her.
Comments? Critics? Additions?