Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When a girl likes your facebook status, she wants la sausage

When a girl likes your facebook status, she wants la sausage

Here's a theory I have. I'm not sure if it's true or not, so let me hear your opinions on it.

Did you ever have a chick repeatedly like your facebook statuses? Either the girl just friend requested you, or she's been your friend for a while, but no matter what you say on there (new post or just a comment), you always get a "like" by the chick.

I figure that since facebook is the main form of communication these days, frequent "liking" is roughly the real-life equivalent of a chick laughing at all your dumb jokes and/or hanging around you all the time at a party or something.

I get this a lot, I'll post some random shit on there, either talking about where my band is playing next, or that I have a really uncomfortable couch or whatever. Either that, or I'll make some stupid comment on something that someone else posted. Frequently I keep getting notified that some chick keeps liking all my statuses and comments.

The funny thing is that they take it very seriously. I never do anything about this constant "liking", and therefore they stop with it altogether. I used to wonder why girls would be liking my shit all the time, but then stop, than I realized that they were giving me a "facebook IOI" and I wasn't capitalizing on it. So than, just like in real life, they got frustrated that I wasn't making a move, so they moved on to some other guy to start "liking" his shit.

I just came up with this theory yesterday after I lost yet another "facebook like stalker". I thought to myself, "What the fuck? Why isn't that chick liking any of my shit anymore?" And that's when it hit me - She wanted la sausage, but I wasn't getting the hint.

From now on maybe I'll try messaging some of these chicks.

Did anyone else notice this?

LOL, i don't use facebook but i would say that in this case she certainly wants "la sausage". Definitely go for it
    "There is a fundamental difference between men and women. To ignore it means to suffer, to experience it means to love. To understand it means seduction."

"Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar" (Freud)

-M
    "When in doubt... fuck." (Scent of a Woman)

She wants the DONG.

Ahhhh yes I've had chicks want me like that, problem is they usually weren't the ones that float my boat.

http://video.uk.msn.com/?mkt=en-gb&v...ermalink:uuids

"If men knew how women thought, they would be ten times more bold!" -Sigmund Freud

"Stop blaming them and start taming them" - Brent Smith

"Convey it, don't say it" - Zan

I dunno......in this case she sounds like she might have been interested but then there are guys Facebook statuses that i like that i really have no interest in whatsoever. Some are more guys that are just in the friend category. Or she might be subconsciously encouraging orbiters "just enough" by liking their stuff or trying to get you to like HER stuff because she sees you as someone who will up her social value. Now if she is constantly liking everything she could be dropping a major hint too. Then again she could just like what you post, lol.

As for dropping off maybe she just got bored and isn't reading Facebook as much. O maybe your statuses aren't catching her eye. Its really hard to say because some people just go down the line and like everything they see, lol.

The orbiter thing is a very good point.

It will make a guy go..... ohhhh! She likes me! She likes me! Blastoff, into orbit.
    "If men knew how women thought, they would be ten times more bold!" -Sigmund Freud

"Stop blaming them and start taming them" - Brent Smith

"Convey it, don't say it" - Zan

It's not just one girl. It's actually a common occurence I've noticed. There have been several girls that constantly like my statuses, and I never do anything about it except think to myself "Cool this chick wants the D"....but after a week or so of me not taking the bait, she stops liking my shit. Then I get sad.

Personally, I think Facebook is the enemy of PU. It is almost like it is specifically designed to make it as hard as possible to isolate and close. Chicks attract orbiters like flies, so you don't stand out from the crowd, they get all the validation they need without leaving the house, they get loads of attention, and especially male attention, without having to even get dressed up, and everything is in the open for all their friends to see, so women can't even hint to a guy on a wall post that they are horny/sexual without all their girlfriends seeing, and commenting.

I get lots of likes, and I know they aren't going to bone me. Do they like me? Absolutely. They think I'm a cool guy. But does that mean they would be even the slightest bit easier to game than some chick I just met? Nope.

The only time I think FB is even halfway helpful is if you really, really work it. Like a major marketing tool. Zan's FB profile is virtually perfect. Tons of awesome pics of his adventures, posting a status from a new city every week or two, hundreds of SHBs commenting, etc. I just don't have the time and logistics to pull that off. Especially the pictures, which are probably THE most important part of Facebook. You can put all kinds of shit in your statuses, but what gets attention is photos.

I tend to agree w/JSJ on this. At best, it might be an IOI, but the question is...then what? My situ is that I have a FB page that is essentially just a (sexy) pic of me, with NO updates, status, friends, etc.. I have 97 friend requests but I never friend back. Any girl looking me up can tell that I'm not active on it. If she friends me anyway, like an HB8+ did yesterday, I will jusst asume it as an IOI (since she gets no FB validation in return and likely knows it) and next time I see her I will escalate accordingly. I may even message her for a meet up. I definitely won't be "friending" her or anything else. All of this keeps me from being drawn into the attention-whore vortex that is FB.
    I wanna get every SHB on the globe
    We kiss and hug and then we disrobe
    It's a short circuit in the frontal lobe
    'Cause I'm a heterosexual man.

Odds "Heterosexual Man"

Fun, Freedom, fucking and fitness since 1976

Quote Originally Posted by Newman301 View Post
    It's not just one girl. It's actually a common occurence I've noticed. There have been several girls that constantly like my statuses, and I never do anything about it except think to myself "Cool this chick wants the D"....but after a week or so of me not taking the bait, she stops liking my shit. Then I get sad.
    LOL