Thread: Making a girl wait for sex

Making a girl wait for sex

I met this girl online a couple weeks ago and she came home with me after about 2 hours. We fooled around for a while, got naked, and it got to a point where there was too much LMR for me too move forward. I don't have a lot of experience with LMR (usually it's the opposite, girls often tell me "I can't believe how comfortable I am with you") but from this girl there was a lot of "We're not having sex, I just met you, I don't know you well enough yet" etc etc. I didn't like the idea of her being the gatekeeper, so I told her I was the one who was going to make her wait.

She laughed at first, "oh yeah right, you know you want me, you can't resist me" blah blah blah but when she stays over a second night, we go down on each other, I cum all over her tits, and tell her I'm still not going to fuck her. By the third time she stays over, she gets to a point where she is actually begging me "please fuck me." I tell her she still has to wait, and I cum in her mouth instead.

On one hand, all this control & buildup seems to be skyrocketing her attraction towards me, but on the other hand, I don't want to make her wait so long that the buildup plateaus or becomes frustrating. Making a girl wait like this is completely uncharted territory for me so I'd be interested to hear some feedback from you guys who have had similar experiences.

Go ahead and fuck her next time and you are golden. I actually did this with an ex for the first few months (we were roommates) because I didn't feel like fucking with a condom with her and she wasn't on BC. We actually had some pretty hot "non-sex", and stayed together for six years. Just make sure that she cums and cums well.

Good job on turning the tables!
    I wanna get every SHB on the globe
    We kiss and hug and then we disrobe
    It's a short circuit in the frontal lobe
    'Cause I'm a heterosexual man.

Odds "Heterosexual Man"

Fun, Freedom, fucking and fitness since 1976

This is awesome... I was on I guess what you could call a second date with a woman tonight... she's older, just a little bit younger than me. She is a powerful career woman but oh so lonely. I hesitated... I decided no matter what I would not be intimidated by her, like what happened so many times before with really powerful women.

My mother was very powerful, or at least I thought she was when I was a boy. Turns out that, just like my date, she was actually very lonely, and more so as she got older.

I am not where you are yet with this new woman but is definitely heading this way. It's been really, really slow... I know she is into me, because she keeps coming back. She is TRYING to make me chase. It's like a moth to a flame... she gets closer and closer each time, and I don't react. It's like trying to see how close you can get to the edge of Niagara Falls, telling yourself you'll just enjoy the rush of the water for a while, and "for sure I'll jump out in time, I always do".

Quote Originally Posted by axiom View Post
    I met this girl online a couple weeks ago and she came home with me after about 2 hours. We fooled around for a while, got naked, and it got to a point where there was too much LMR for me too move forward. I don't have a lot of experience with LMR (usually it's the opposite, girls often tell me "I can't believe how comfortable I am with you") but from this girl there was a lot of "We're not having sex, I just met you, I don't know you well enough yet" etc etc. I didn't like the idea of her being the gatekeeper, so I told her I was the one who was going to make her wait.
    As men sometimes we need to say things out loud, more for OUR benefit than anyone else's... but this is a very good thing!

I believe a man should make declarations few and far between, but when he does, they should be powerful and absolute and firm – masculine.

She laughed at first, "oh yeah right, you know you want me, you can't resist me" blah blah blah but when she stays over a second night, we go down on each other, I cum all over her tits, and tell her I'm still not going to fuck her. By the third time she stays over, she gets to a point where she is actually begging me "please fuck me." I tell her she still has to wait, and I cum in her mouth instead.
    You have played this masterfully until now but at some point you have to prove to her you aren't "gay" and you will actually prefer fucking her pussy and pushing her legs back to endless teasing games with her.

A woman needs to feel a man inside her pussy. She needs to feel the truth that you want her too. It's ok if she wants you a little more, in fact from her perspective it seems irrelevant, as long as you are pleasing her on some level.

So the question is, what is your end goal? Is it to torture her and make her miserable? Or merely to make her super horny and then give her the gift of your cock... because she has expressed her desire for you openly and honestly, she is entitled to your gifts; she has earned it and deserves it and unless she enjoys pain and you enjoy giving it, then enough is enough at this point.

On one hand, all this control & buildup seems to be skyrocketing her attraction towards me, but on the other hand, I don't want to make her wait so long that the buildup plateaus or becomes frustrating. Making a girl wait like this is completely uncharted territory for me so I'd be interested to hear some feedback from you guys who have had similar experiences.
    Everyone is different. I have read stories about people who are actually into torture.. in that world, you are just beginning.

Me, I actually love fucking. Yes, I would prefer to masturbate than pump away at a woman who isn't totally into me – true story. But at the point where she is begging me then I'm no longer asking you guys, "what should I do next?". There is no greater pleasure than a beautiful woman expressing her love for you in that way. I don't understand ritualised BDSM so I can't comment on it. I know women get hot when men dominate them – that's enough for me.

One thing that just occurred to me is, you can and should continue your dominance with the fucking. You should tell her things like, "open your mouth wider", and "roll over here" and "arch your back for me", etc. The frame you have set should continue; it comes down to a question of what it is you are looking for. If you love the teasing game, you need no advice from us. If you love fucking, you should already be doing that. She can beg you to fuck her, then you can fuck her for 10 minutes, then you can get up to get you both some water, and so on. Think of it like undulating waves of pleasure and teasing, and not an on off switch.

BB - I know what you mean about the hot non-sex. Even though we haven't fucked yet, I've still had more fun with this girl than I did with lots of the girls I HAVE fucked. Do you think it's because of the anticipation, or do you think you just happened to have exceptional chemistry with your girl?

JWS - Does she actually resist when you escalate? Or are you holding back on escalation purposely?

As for proving to her that I like fucking, I don't think that will be a problem in this particular case - a lot of the teasing I'm doing will 'mimic' sex but with my cock rubbing her clit instead of going inside her. And the whole time I'll be saying shit like, 'Can you imagine what it would feel like if I was inside you right now? Do you feel how hard I am (name)? Don't you wish that hard cock was filling up your tight little pussy?' And she will go crazy. She will moan and flail while I hold her down, and sometimes she will try to respond and it comes out COMPLETELY INCOHERENT. It's fucking adorable.

You're right about her earning it though. She's become so sweet and submissive at this point that I don't have any desire to keep holding out on her. I'm curious about your concept of teasing in waves though - are you talking about taking short breaks, or are you talking about actually stopping sex as a form of teasing?

I couldnt do this... im way too much of a perv and love that moist goodness inbetween the legs

I've also carried this frame with my current GF. I've refused her sex 3 times (all within the first month) during our 6 month relationship, whilst she has refused me just the once, and that's when she had only had a few hours sleep, and couldn't stay awake to save her life. Understandable refusal, of course, and then she even later apologised for failing to attend to my needs, regardless of the fact that I was being insensitive. I think it's imperative that you communicate that you don't NEED sex there and then, even if you do. It sends an extremely powerful message to be able to refuse a girl who is willing to get down and dirty. It most definitely shows that you are in control, and you have sex when YOU want to.

I just had an exceptional encounter with my GF. I had an hour spare during work, so I decided to go to her place. Upon arriving, I told her that I was only available for a short time, so I had decided to divide it up beforehand. I stated that we had 30 minutes for sex, 10 minutes for talking and 20 minutes for eating. She was expectedly surprised and then started to giggle incessantly whilst running up the stairs. We started to make food first, but then she erupted with anger, because someone in her house had taken her glass. She was subsequently on the edge for the rest of the time in the kitchen, and whilst the anger wasn't directed at me, I wasn't particularly pleased about it. So I decided to soft-soft-next her, and decided that she wouldn't get any dick today. I ignored her for a while, and then she shortly started to fish for my attention. I wasn't having none of it, so I went to the toilet, made tea and whatnot, pretending that I was busy. Soon after, I found the 'missing' glass in her fridge, which she had used for storing a day earlier. She started laughing hard and hugged me from behind, but I called her pathetic. She realised that I wasn't too impressed. As we cleaned up after a short period of broken rapport, she came in for a kiss but reneged and mumbled no. I carried on drinking my tea, acting like I didn't know what had just happened. Furthermore, I knew she would jokingly refuse sex later on in her bedroom, just to establish some semblance of power over me, so I wasn't going to give her that opportunity.

As we went into her bedroom, I told her that I had to go back to work. She then start protesting about my promise to do something to her, but I remained adamant. She then asked for an apology for caling her pathetic, but I refused and cited her poor behaviour. She then downgraded her demand and insincerely said that she wouldn't fuck me again. I said OK, and said that I really had to go. She then reduced her demand again, to simply wanting a kiss. I kissed her, which I wanted to do by the way, rather than caving in to her. Whilst kissing, she tried to pull me in with her legs, but I kept sufficient distance between our groins. She sensed the resistance, so she then proceeded to make her sex cry, a cry which she often does, because of how animalistic it makes me, and it sure does work! I remained unmoved, and after numerous attempts, I pulled away. She then asked me if I still loved her, and I replied that she deserves a slap in the face for that question. Just as I was leaving the room, she turned around on all fours, and positioned her butt directly at me, whilst making whimpering noises. I stroked her butt, and asked whether it was still hurting (she had been complaining about her butt cheek being in pain for the past few days ). I then left the room, and she followed me to her front door. We started making out, and then she started to fondle my cock. We have been in this position countless times before, and I usually let her play with it for quite sometime, often returning back to her bedroom. Today, I pulled away almost as soon as she touched it, and said goodbye. You should have seen the look on her face, it was worth a million dollars. My GF of 6 months was utterly shell shocked. It wasn't even just a WTF face, it was a combination of that, and in utter awe of me wondering how I had managed to pull that off. Needless to say, I felt awesome like a boss after that.

Live in the south, travel all over the USA.

Excellent Technique

Quote Originally Posted by axiom View Post
    My current relationship is long-distance, and I even use this technique by allowing or prohibiting her from pleasuring herself. She, like so many women, like to be dominated and give control of their sexual pleasure to their man.

Teach her that sex with you is a reward for good behavior. This is not something that you can tell her, but if you demonstrate it, first by giving her excellent sex, then she will enjoy the drama.

I'm interested to hear someone else using this technique. The first night I met my now ex gf she asked to come back to my place as we were both drunk and she was miles from her house and broke (ok!). I told her 'Yes, but nothing will happen tonight". I had said goodbye to my previous girlfriend two days before and it just felt far too soon. So my statement was congruent, but what it achieved was magic and something I will definitely use in the future. She instantly came back with a completely surprised "Well I'm not a hore". I'd played the female script and she was lost. She was horny that night but it didn't go beyond kissing.

Day 2 I finger and went down on her. I refused sex. She got so horny and I guess felt disempowered. I remember her saying in the heat of the moment "When we fuck you're going to fuck me till I bleed". I think she was even surprised to find herself saying that. I got dirty texts like "I can't wait to feel you cum inside me". I had taken control in the bedroom and she was forced into the seducer and chaser role. She has to work to get laid by you. I think she always respected me for not being a horny guy who would take anything. It definitely set the agenda for the next 10 months where sex was something I chose to have; my gift to her.

Based on this and a previous experience where I had a GF in another country when I met a HB8 and therefore held out on sex, I don't think I will rush into sex again. I'll act sexual and escalate but play it cool and be in no rush to get laid. If it's going to happen waiting another day or two isn't going to matter. I guess it also shows a girl you have options or have been laid recently. The 'I need to get laid at all costs tonight attitude' must be pretty creepy, needy, and unattractive.

Quote Originally Posted by TrickyD View Post
    My current relationship is long-distance, and I even use this technique by allowing or prohibiting her from pleasuring herself.

I've also used the no masturbating between visits trick to great effect.

No need to break up

I've withheld sex a couple of times and both women were very angry about it. I thought they were good reasons both times... in each case they were showing a degree of temper that I hadn't seen before and in neither case was it anything that I had done. Maybe they thought that I would kiss and make them feel better, but what I had seen had turned me off. In bed, nude, and each one was still unhappy. Both of them wrote me off for ignoring their charms, but I was thankful that I hadn't gotten further with them. I suspect that they had been with guys before who were needy enough to put up with them.