Close
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

This post has been ranked 1.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

Bachelor pad tips

Hi guys, first post.

In June I will be moving into a studio apartment, and I am looking for ideas on how to create a bachelor pad with an atmosphere that will make closing the deal a bit easier. What are some basic ideas not just for making a place female-friendly, but some things I could add that would be good reasons to get a girl to come back to my place. Plausible deniability is my friend, and it can only help to have a "reason" for a girl to want to come back with me.

This post has been ranked 7.00 out of 10 with 3 votes.

I'm growing a couple of vegetables under grow lights, plausible enough for some women to want to come see (talking about not being dependent on grocery stores for food given gas prices etc.) Also, take up cooking, master a couple recipes (especially fancy sounding ones) and play it like 'I'm just cooking Filet Mignon tonight, I could use a hand.' that's literally the only two things that have worked for me so far. Style wise, limited seating besides a small couch and bed would make escalating contact that much easier.

This post has been ranked 4.50 out of 10 with 2 votes.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaarth View Post
    Style wise, limited seating besides a small couch and bed would make escalating contact that much easier.
    Seconded.

At my last hole-in-the-wall pad, you'd walk in...aaaaand just a mattress.
    No sofa, no couch. Just semi-double mattress on floor. Japanese style.

At my new digs I will have a proper double bed and a whole house full of empty rooms.
    The challenge will be to ensure that girls don't try to sneak moving in without paying rent.
    I will put locks on all the bedroom doors. Including my own... so it will be almost like my old pad.
    What women want: A man to care about

This post has been ranked 4.50 out of 10 with 2 votes.

Here's a few tips I highlighted in a thread I started about What your bathroom conveys to women

http://www.pua-zone.com/newreply.php...wreply&p=24825

Quote Originally Posted by Dimebait View Post
    Mine says: I can't wait to wrap myself up in these big (seemingly) expensive bath towels after I get out of his shower after fucking this guy, and yours should too!

Things a guys must have in his bathroom:
    • Super large, thick fluffy towels neatly folded like a spa
    • Thick comfy CLEAN Terry Cloth Robe (I actually never wear it)
    • Baby wipes on back of the toilet (she'll feel compelled to freshen up that cooch, thus feel more comfortable coming out of those panties)
    • Small scented lit candle (it only burns when I have company over)
    • I keep an iPod in my bathroom cabinet playing soft jazz (again, when I have female company)
    • This should be a no-brainier, but keep it CLEAN, w/ the faint smell of cleaning products looming.
    Bottom line, chics will inevitably use your bathroom. Its pretty much the only time they'll get to visualize the reality of fucking you. Sure she's probably imagined what your dick looks like, or what you look like w/o a shirt, but this is the time where she can have realistic visions that make it much easier to lay
    AFC's do what they can, HB's do what they're told, and PUA's do what they want!

This post has been ranked 5.50 out of 10 with 2 votes.

the ultimate bachelor pad

Girls and friends always joke that I have the ultimate sex room so the following tips based on my bachelor pad should give you an idea

First of all you have to get her to your apartment, although most of the girls already decided if they want to fuck you or not giving her an excuse to come over to a "sex location" in your case you room will make her feel less guilty as it just happened.
    Some field tested stuff I used in the 7 years that I was at the university:

- a Wii console, girls love to play on that even the older ones.

- a big tv screen but I prefer a projector for turning my wall at the opposite of my bed into a big ass tv screen. Girls will cum over all the time to "watch a movie" classic!

- a Hookah, when I was still smoking a lot of chicks would join me after a night of clubbing to smoke some "hookah"

- Photo's on your wall of places you traveled to that you "have to show"

- an animal girls love (don't buy it if you are not into it of course) When my friends dog had puppy's so many women wanted to see it, those puppy's were like pussymagnets...

- a special kind of drink that they have to try (Belgian genever, absinthe, special cocktails you can make, etc.)

- Stuff you want to teach her that you are passionate about: playing guitar or in my case show her how to dj with vinyl.

- Special art if you are into that and have the money

In your apartment:

-Have some surround pc speakers that can play some "sex" music which is coincidentally playing from your itunes when the girl enters your room

- Have some dim lighting, I use christmaslights around my bed too
    http://weblog.uzar.nl/archive/2006/12/24/kerstlichtjes/
    Make sure that all you big lights are "broken", In my case it's not even a lie

- No chairs or if you have to have some put stuff like clothes on them
    A sofa is better than chairs, place it close to your bed… and of course you have a kingsize bed with silky satin sheets. Don't forget to install hooks for your handcuffs...

- Lot's of pillows, either to sit comfy or to pillowfight with

- (Scented) Candles for a nice atmosphere (and smell)
    Have some Incense sticks, close to your massage oil because 1+1=3

- A condombowl in sight

- A bar with different bottles of alcohol to make her "that" special kind of cocktail.

- If you have the money or enough room: A pooltable and a jacuzzi

I also have posters of a sexy guy and a girl laying on each other on a carribean beach (just to play with her mind) I also have an interesting bookshelf filled with books about psychology, massage, sex, traveling, chocolate, cocktails, food, etc
    And I also have some hats, angelwings and stuff to dress up "hanging" around because girls love to do photo shoots and I love sexy girls

This post has been ranked 7.00 out of 10 with 3 votes.

Cannot stress enough the importance of a clean bathroom, ESPECIALLY THE TOILET!!!! Get a toilet brush and have it next to the toilet. Get in the habit of giving the bowl a quick scrub after taking a shit EVERY SINGLE TIME. Seriously, it takes all of ten seconds. Girls will thank you for it.

Johnny

This post has been ranked 5.50 out of 10 with 2 votes.

you're the reason she's going to your place. so work on you.

have the shit that represents what you're into and who you are.

do you play music? do you work out? do you travel? do you cycle/run/hike/backpack/kayak?

really the basis is a comfortable bed with clean, soft sheets, a decent comforter, and the desire you have for each other.

stop doing shit for girls and do shit for you. clean your bathroom because it's good not to have a disgusting bathroom--not because girls like a clean one.

really you don't need a whole lot. just some details.

extra toothbrushes, tampons left over from your ex, soft toilet paper, some options for body wash/hair care.

i'd also ditch the tv, video games, and other lame distractions. if you gotta watch shit, curl up and view it on the laptop.

Gridlock, you are correct for the most part.

I hate country music, I won't play it if one of you told me women enjoyed it. I'm not going to buy a dog just to attract women. However, I'm also not that particular about things like lamps, the color of my towels, etc. For instance, not including too much seating just works for me since I'm only moving into a studio. Also, I can tell you guys this much just from my college days:

Have a mat near the door for people to take their shoes off. The apartment I lived in while in school, I always kept a small mat nearby. If a girl won't even take her heels off, hell how are you supposed to get her pants away?

This post has been ranked 3.50 out of 10 with 2 votes.

I like these threads.
    Can we get some pics?
    I'll post some of my place in a few days, but as a general overview of my digs:

Basement Apartment:
    low ceiling = low decor
    two vintage hifi speakers with 15" subs and a turntable, hooked into a receiver which also connects to my pc (hidden under futon)
    futon with dark purple fleece coverings and a sheepskin fur spread (shit is comfy)
    jet-black hand woven shag rug
    bar-style granite counter dividing kitchen from living area w/ visible assortment of liquors and wine
    small white washroom with random facial hair trimmings around the edges
    bedroom: kingsize bed, drawer with condoms, and a candle. Not much walking space

what works for me is keeping it clean and uncluttered.. I am more into the spartan look myself!